WAR: SPAM vs PISSED

King Sean04

You're such a noob, who even are you? Coming in and saying I betray tribes, I mean sure I have 15 tribe changes, but if you look at tw stats most of them were from me just goofing off in SLAP and 7SF. I have not and will not betray any of my friends or in SPAM, my family. In SPAM, we share a brotherhood, and PISSED is learning that the hard way, so if you have something to say, say it in game like these PISSED players are doing through sending what, 800 nukes at me? What a joke, couldnt even afford to nuke all my villages lol.

You're pure crap noob. And thank you james, I am king!

-M

I'm guessing you didn't read these:

Wait...we not talking about Mason of Boxing Kangaroo fame are we?

No, Xtremegladiator

Sometimes it's better to read the whole convo before jumping to conclusions and making yourself look like a fool. Just a thought.

DeletedUser103870

Can anyone post a quick update about whats happened after calm disbanding ?

P.S. GL to both sides :)

Ali-

ashoka1

Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: PISSED
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 262
Difference: 233

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 265,645
Side 2: 2,484,989
Difference: 2,219,344

chart

Come onto skype nub..

You will get to know all

Last edited:

DeletedUser103870

Thanks Ash for update :) , i will be around in next 40 days :) , studying is pissing me off :( .

Ali-

MR.MR

I'm guessing you didn't read these:

Sometimes it's better to read the whole convo before jumping to conclusions and making yourself look like a fool. Just a thought.

But that would require Mason-BK to actually think rationally for a change.

DeletedUser

I'm allowed to hate on whomever I want given it's a public forum you're voicing your opinion on.

Im fine with you hating on me, just wondering who you are, and why you always hate on me when I post on the forums.

DeletedUser

Im fine with you hating on me, just wondering who you are, and why you always hate on me when I post on the forums.

My name is clearly posted, and I hate on you because you're a horrid player on top of sub-standard loyalty. Not really a package for success that everyone loves to handle, don'tchyaknow?

DeletedUser94059

stat update

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: PUPPY

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 354
Side 2: 36
Difference: 318

chart