Wargasm declares on MoM

• Thread starter archaon of the end times
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You just argue for the sake of it don't you. Player leaving = own choice, being kicked = tribes choice. Simple.

:lol: not really but you can't say someone is doing one thing when you have done the same.

So why did you leave whilst you were getting nobled ?

DeletedUser

:lol: not really but you can't say someone is doing one thing when you have done the same.

So why did you leave whilst you were getting nobled ?

alexbala was kicked

We have never kicked anybody to save stats. Ever.

dear_lord.gif

DeletedUser

Say that all you like but it means nothing, the fact you can't answer the question about why your own account left whilst being nobled leads me to believe otherwise.

Oh and you realise your own tribemate said he was kicked doesn't mean its true.

DeletedUser

Say that all you like but it means nothing, the fact you can't answer the question about why your own account left whilst being nobled leads me to believe otherwise.

Do you know what a straw man argument is? I left my account to play nates because it was as good as finished. I have never denied that, nor am I ashamed of it.

Oh and you realise your own tribemate said he was kicked doesn't mean its true.

alexblabla was kicked.......

Can we please drop this now? You are just arguing for the sake of it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had enough.

DeletedUser

Do you know what a straw man argument is? I left my account to play nates because it was as good as finished. I have never denied that, nor am I ashamed of it.

We have never kicked anybody to save stats. Ever.

So you did leave to save stats :lol: as you say it was as good as finished, because of attacks that had been sent you are just digging a deeper hole adam :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok this is stopping here. Mike, I've sent you a message in game, we can carry on this nonsense in private.

I apologise wholeheartedly to the world 56 forum community for my part in the derailing of this thread, and one other in the past day. This grudge between mike and myself has gone far enough, so I'm going to do the right thing and put my foot down. This shall be my last post on the matter.

Cheers
Adam

Edit: Mike and my hands!? What on earth lol. Fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:lol: so yeah they have kicked people to save stats :)

Oh yh, leave on ones own accord = kicked, I forgot :icon_rolleyes:

But Mike your basis for this argument is about as painfull to read as getting 'leave on ones own accord' in the balls :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh yh, leave on ones own accord = kicked, I forgot :icon_rolleyes:

But Mike your basis for this argument is about as painfull to read as getting 'leave on ones own accord' in the balls :icon_twisted:

When you been cleared and lost villages then leave the tribe what else are you doing other than saving stats ? Leave on your own accord doesn't mean your not saving stats, if i leave my tribe after losing half my villages then lose the rest i have left to save stats nothing else. All this bs about prerogative is crap and you know it.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Leave on your own accord doesn't mean your not saving stats, if i leave my tribe after losing half my villages then lose the rest i have left to save stats nothing else.

Lol really. In the example you gave, you chose to leave on your own accord. He made a free choice whether to remain or leave. You decided to leave to save stats, but that was you decision.

Therefore your tribe did not kick you. They did not make the decision for you. You where not tossed aside by your tribe to save stats. They would have kept you, because perhaps said tribe doesn't really care for those stats. But you decided to leave.

It can easily be seen from the above example kicked does not equal leaving on ones own accord.

Leave on your own = You made a concious decision to leave to save stats. (Tribe would have kept you, no matter)

Tribe kicks you = Tribe makes the decision for you, and removes you to save stats.

Please tell me you understand the difference.

DeletedUser

Even if you leave on your own you are saving stats whether thats the main reason or not thats a fact.

Leave on your own = You made a concious decision to leave to save stats. (Tribe would have kept you, no matter)
Tribe kicks you = Tribe makes the decision for you, and removes you to save stats.

Tell me where the difference is ? Either way you have said leaving to save stats whether kicked or left because you were being nobled :lol:

So why did the accounts from MoM that "left" whilst being nobled leave ?

DeletedUser

The difference is it was the decision of the player, and not the tribe. Therefore, you cannot hold it against the tribe for the actions of the player.

I don't know if you're being deliberately pig headed but this has gone on long enough, I said I wouldn't post anymore on the issue but it's just too painful to watch. Orel needs to come in here with the ban hammer, if that means I get a few infractions so be it, because I'm at my whits end on the issue.

Right, now that that's been said, I'm going to post some stats. Who knows, maybe it'll actually get the train back on the tracks;

Side 1:
Tribes: MoM
Side 2:
Tribes: Warg!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 5
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 307,358
Side 2: 44,166
Difference: 263,192

chart

I always said once the distraction of TBH was gone, Warg! was in for a kicking. :icon_wink:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tell me where the difference is ?

Really I made it extremely clear :icon_eek: You even highlighted the part I show the difference :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure I should continue with this conversation, with someone with the sub-par intellect you seem to be portraying.

I always said once the distraction of TBH was gone, Warg! was in for a Leave on ones own accord :icon_wink:

FIXED!

DeletedUser

The part you show the difference ? what you mean where both times you leave to save stats ? thats a difference it doesn't matter if he was kicked or left on his own the end result is they left to save stats, and that should be held against the tribe.

If MoM attack a player with 60 villages, he loses 30 and then leaves the tribe and they noble the other 30 you would want them in the stats wouldn't you ? With your way of thinking the stats shouldn't include the player after they left :lol: yeah thats smart.

DeletedUser74275

I don't know if you're being deliberately pig headed but this has gone on long enough, I said I wouldn't post anymore on the issue but it's just too painful to watch. Orel needs to come in here with the ban hammer, if that means I get a few infractions so be it, because I'm at my whits end on the issue.

adam, pleading for the above is quite a poor show, mike has a valid argument, you dont think he has because youre on the other side of it

you are actually owed about 15 infractions for the amount of times you say the swear word beginning with "S", Time and time again i let it go, why are you a special case? Youre definately not

you probably know the mod on a friendly basis and that is more than fine, but calling the mod's in to save your argument because mikebiscuit might have something on you is another thing all together

FAIL

DeletedUser

adam, pleading for the above is quite a poor show, mike has a valid argument, you dont think he has because youre on the other side of it

you are actually owed about 15 infractions for the amount of times you say the swear word beginning with "S", Time and time again i let it go, why are you a special case? Youre definately not

you probably know the mod on a friendly basis and that is more than fine, but calling the mod's in to save your argument because mikebiscuit might have something on you is another thing all together

FAIL

You're allowed to say shit aslong as you aren't calling someone else shit.

DeletedUser74275

really? haha

i own myself and i guess i fail then

il be a troll while im at it (had to look up what it meant, then i saw wikipedia said, its basically a Paolo83)

there you go guys, saved this thread further spam

DeletedUser

It's off topic. His opinion is not a valid one in my books and you would be hard pushed to find more than a handful of people who agree that a tribe kicking a player to save stats is no worse than a player choosing to leave to save stats.

Where did this come? For the record I can say shit as many times as I like. I suggest you brush up on the forum rules before acting as an internet vigilante.

For starters, I would hardly say I know orel on a friendly basis (I just call him that because his current username is way too much effort to remember). I'm not calling in a mod to "save my argument", I stand by my convictions wholeheartedly. However, I have no qualms in calling in a mod to save a thread, and by in large the forum from such unadulterated, unrelenting stupidity and dogma.

It has gone on long enough, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's sick of it.

Right back at you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The part you show the difference ? what you mean where both times you leave to save stats ? thats a difference it doesn't matter if he was kicked or left on his own the end result is they left to save stats, and that should be held against the tribe.

Let me simplify this for the people with biscuits for brains.

I leave to save stats. The tribe could not care about the stats, as they have chosen to allow me to stay, as I am one of their members, I left on my own accord.

I get kicked to save stats. The tribe only cares about stats, not about the tribemates, as it would rather them to be out the tribe to save stats, than be a part of it.

Anyway this argument is becoming redundant as you clearly can't see anyone else's way of thinking. You just have a grudge against MoM, everyone knows it and you don't do a good job of hiding it. If MoM says black you'll say white. :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.