Wargasm declares on MoM

• Thread starter archaon of the end times
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Never underestimate the power of a handful of stubborn people. :icon_wink:

Hang on;

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (6 members and 1 guests)
adamh6262, paolo83, 2Hot2Handle, mikebiscuit, Hard.

2Hot2Handle
Loves the Jonas brothers <3

Wut?

DeletedUser

:lol: not really as i have said before i won't watch whilst you say other people do things when you do exactly the same.

I am really not the stupid one, as you have pointed out again, either way althor the player has left to save stats, whether or not the player has left on his own will does not matter, the fact is the player is no longer in their former tribe, yet are getting nobled by the old enemy, that player should be in stats. So infact players have left MoM to save stats.

Answer my question

If MoM attack a player with 60 villages, he loses 30 and then leaves the tribe and they noble the other 30 you would want them in the stats wouldn't you ?

DeletedUser74275

and the debate goes on...and i think mike does have a good point

but it is ruining this thread - maybe a new topic couldve been opened up and the debate would belong and stay there?

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:lol: not really as i have said before i won't watch whilst you say other people do things when you do exactly the same.

I am really not the stupid one, as you have pointed out again, either way althor the player has left to save stats, whether or not the player has left on his own will does not matter, the fact is the player is no longer in their former tribe, yet are getting nobled by the old enemy, that player should be in stats. So infact players have left MoM to save stats.

You are trying to change the basis of the argument. The argument at hand is whether a person leaving on their own accord is the same as a player being kicked. Not if said person should be included in the stats or shouldn't.

I have never argued the point if they should or shouldn't be included. I have argued the point their is a difference between someone leaving on their on or someone being kicked. You wander why I question your intelligence, even though after 2 pages you don't know what the arguement is about :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No the actual point i was making is that players have left MoM to save stats whether it was kicked or not it doesn't matter players have left to save stats. Adam said MoM has never kicked a player to save stats, but if players lose half their villages and then leave the tribe they are saving stats, if the player had remained in the tribe they would have lost the villages still so the fact they left shows that players leave to save stats for MoM.

So as i said you would want them in the stats still correct ? The fact they left on their own has nothing to do with it.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No the actual point i was making is that players have left MoM to save stats whether it was kicked or not it doesn't matter players have left to save stats. Adam said MoM has never kicked a player to save stats, but if players lose half their villages and then leave the tribe they are saving stats, if the player had remained in the tribe they would have lost the villages still so the fact they left shows that players leave to save stats for MoM.

So as i said you would want them in the stats still correct ? The fact they left on their own has nothing to do with it.

A player probably has left MoM to save stats. No-one is denying that. We are saying a player has never been kicked from MoM to save stats.

A player leaves, the tribe cannot be blamed for them leaving and can be seen by the public as wanting the player to remain therefore seeming loyal to it's member. Positive attitude towards said tribe from public.

A tribe kicks a player, the tribe is seen as only stat loving and will not stand by its members. Negative attitude from public to said tribe.

So their is a difference a big difference.

Like adam has said if you want to continue this convo ingame or in private chat mail me. I'd be happy to.

DeletedUser

I am bored of this thread! :p I am going to get on my pirate ship and gets lots of booty! Arrrrr! :p

DeletedUser

This thread is going nowhere, nor has it contributed anything meaningful. I'm only sorry I didn't manage to get online sooner to close it when the insults started going.

you are actually owed about 15 infractions for the amount of times you say the swear word beginning with "S", Time and time again i let it go, why are you a special case? Youre definately not

you probably know the mod on a friendly basis and that is more than fine, but calling the mod's in to save your argument because mikebiscuit might have something on you is another thing all together

And paolo83, please don't insinuate that I am biased because I know adamh6262 from another world. We were never "friendly", nor would I let it get in the way of my judgment if we were :).

In addition, the "swear word" rule clarification is here. If you read the clarification on that particular word, you'll find that as long as he's not using it excessively (I'm not saying he hasn't), I will not necessarily infract. I have taken the actions I see appropriate in this thread :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.