Warmad21 Vs Marshall10 Aka Shellybeans

• Thread starter DeletedUser57711
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

eh... I for one.. have no ego.

Only Honor

Lies. I'm not trying to insult or provoke you, everyone has an ego. The thing is - can you back it up with power? Can you avoid a pin pricking it and deflating it?

fatterpunk

On that note, imagine if something like this happened with Futan in K98 and one of your players was insisting on going 1 Vs 1 with him, the many other people involved in that Op would most likely raise objection.

What would I do without Futan to entertain me? One on one is lame.

darkaniken2

I'll throw this out here, then turn lurk mode on. This 1v1 is needed. I'll leave it to you to figure out why. ;)

DeletedUser57711

Furthermore, before I left there was an ongoing Op on Warmad I believe from players from EXP including but not limited to Shellybeans/Marshall, I would need to mail them and get their consent to this conflict, which I am hesitant to ask for as I personally asked our K66 Team and others to partake in this Op, I have asked them to devote time and effort to planning and participating in this Op, and relieving them of their reward for these efforts is something that I don't find motivates people for the future.

its an op wow i thought it was just 3 people upset with me as there is no team work between them.
times suck and attacks are getting less and less as there nukes get less and less. when you get a 15 hour gaps bewteen first and last nuke then 2 hours + later the first noble with the last coming 4 hours later makes me lol.

but PB marshall is all talk and has show this if it was marsahll that asked for the opp why has he only sent 6 nukes in the last month. he said he can beat me so if he can i want to see it but i do not think he can he is a total noob and a coward. if he was not he would of jumped for the chance to do this not make reason after reason to not do it or change it up.

DeletedUser

Its a 3 man Op but to be frank there was no teamwork and cooperation in it.

DeletedUser

its an op wow i thought it was just 3 people upset with me as there is no team work between them.
times suck and attacks are getting less and less as there nukes get less and less. when you get a 15 hour gaps bewteen first and last nuke then 2 hours + later the first noble with the last coming 4 hours later makes me lol.

but PB marshall is all talk and has show this if it was marsahll that asked for the opp why has he only sent 6 nukes in the last month. he said he can beat me so if he can i want to see it but i do not think he can he is a total noob and a coward. if he was not he would of jumped for the chance to do this not make reason after reason to not do it or change it up.

Are you serious? Good Lord. I do better co-ordinates, and I thought my 3-minute gaps sucked :lol: You've got to be commited to a co-ordinated - if it involves staying up until 3am I will do so. Marshall10 is a noob and I do look forward to this. Never the less, its still more of an ego fight.

DeletedUser57711

anyway its on me and marsahll are going to have a 1 v 1 all villages no limit

DeletedUser

the rules and agreements are already settled the only thing now is to have 4 of you in a skype chat atleast review the rules and agreement via skype then sign somekind of TW contract not to cheat if not will suffer some punishment. that includes rimming

DeletedUser

Yes its on now we neeed rules to get sorted out :D

I think he already created rules... :icon_rolleyes:

1 V'S 1 AGREEMENT FOR PLAYERS AND DUKES

ok so here it is with this getting closer to being on i am making a topic for us to set all the rules and for both players to agree and both tribes duke's.

Rule1
if they break any of the rules below they will 1st be kicked out of there tribe, then rimmed by both tribes same would go to any tribe member that decide's to help when not ment to.

Rule2
no account sitting can be done except by a duke and when sat the duke can not defend attacks, attack or tag incoming's
also each duke will have to make sure no outside support has been sent each week and i trust both dukes to tell the truth on this. and also check account sitting log tto make sure you were the only one that has sat the account.

Rule3
no tribe support or outside help as well all troops must be yours.

Rule4
each player will be given 14 days to get ready for this and see off last attacks incomings but no more attacks can be sent to me or shelly or from me and shelly in this time fail to comply to this will result in Rule 4 being applyed.

Rule5
if one of us has a holiday or has to go away for work or family stuff the other player must stop attacks for said time, if more then a week the tribes can attack again intill back but must have 1 week to rebuild and support.

Rule6
if at anytime a player decides thats it he must leave w22 but has to say on here so we can start the 1 week count down to being able to attack the other tribe or be attacked

Rule7
if you get rimmed which will not really happen unless our tribes war goes on for a very long time will bow down to the other player and leave

Rule8
if a player is involed with more wars with there tribe they can be supported by them as long as they tell the other it is due to attacks from them or a tribeless member this rule is a back up so no players think they can jump all over them now they cant get support.

DeletedUser57711

Rule1
if they break any of the rules below they will 1st be kicked out of there tribe, then rimmed by both tribes same would go to any tribe member that decide's to help when not ment to.

Rule2
no account sitting can be done except by a duke and when sat the duke can not defend attacks, attack or tag incoming's
also each duke will have to make sure no outside support has been sent each week and i trust both dukes to tell the truth on this. and also check account sitting log tto make sure you were the only one that has sat the account.

Rule3
no tribe support or outside help as well all troops must be yours.

Rule4
each player will be given 14 days to get ready for this and see off last attacks incomings but no more attacks can be sent to me or shelly or from me and shelly in this time fail to comply to this will result in Rule 4 being applyed.

Rule5
if one of us has a holiday or has to go away for work or family stuff the other player must stop attacks for said time, if more then a week the tribes can attack again intill back but must have 1 week to rebuild and support.

Rule6
if at anytime a player decides thats it he must leave w22 but has to say on here so we can start the 1 week count down to being able to attack the other tribe or be attacked

Rule7
if you get rimmed which will not really happen unless our tribes war goes on for a very long time will bow down to the other player and leave

Rule8
if a player is involed with more wars with there tribe they can be supported by them as long as they tell the other it is due to attacks from them or a tribeless member this rule is a back up so no players think they can jump all over them now they cant get support.

DeletedUser39420

But to be honest Futan, if you wanna go 1v1 with someone, and pull out of the war, that's fine with me :icon_biggrin: Sure helps us a lot.

I don't quite remember saying anything about pulling out. I would have made it fair to warmad to use only the same amount of villages as he had. Hell I would have used only my 66 cluster if the truth be told. It was more about something to entertain me in a world that has been rather boring for the past 6 months.

My remaining villas would have still been used to continue the fight with you, never fear.

What would I do without Futan to entertain me? One on one is lame.

You'd go stark raving mad mate, much like I think your pal succerguy is ending up. Must bite to lose 10 nobles in an hour to someone who has apparently given up.

I trust you will come visit me in Ks 39/47/48/49 & 59 if you eventually get around to clearing out the 98 cluster.

DeletedUser

I think he already created rules... :icon_rolleyes:

All 4 us i meant :D
Who are you again i dont recall knowing you?
Yes im a nooob :lol: The biggest nooob so call me what ever you want yo i couldnt care less what you call me cause to me you a nobody.

DeletedUser

Chill Marshall, no one is saying your a noob well there has been some people a while ago.

"Don't judge a book by its cover"

DeletedUser

Chill Marshall, no one is saying your a noob well there has been some people a while ago.

"Don't judge a book by its cover"

Liric.... The dude with HONOUR?
THe nub from -ACT- number one ranking in tribe aka general
some others :D

DeletedUser

A nub? Good lord, if you just dig into your history a bit you'd see how bad you really are. I don't claim to be a TW God or anything, but you honestly act like an idiot on these forums. All this fight will do is prove a point - LiriC and I are right. Warmad21 > You. End of.

DeletedUser

I'll probably give you a doll to punch with so you wont be pouring all your anger here, its making you have more enemies in forums :)

DeletedUser57711

yeah marshall its on you have steped up so fair play you have some (cant say the word or i will get 1 more warning to my name)

but now he has please leave all insults out so me and marshall can just have a good 1 v 1

as soon as PB me and Achmed and shelly have talked it will start as soon as the last incoming has landed and the last support has been sent home

Status
Not open for further replies.