Warmad21 Vs Marshall10 Aka Shellybeans

• Thread starter DeletedUser57711
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and now we all see the negative side why the world has to be round, you know it can always be flat so we all get same time :) although we all would fall right? or what if theres a huge wall at the border it would be like tribalwars.

DeletedUser57711

Not going to happen. Just decided on behalf of PB that this isn't going to happen ;)

haha well we shall leave that to PB as he has said if both players want this he is ok with it

and me and shelly have said we do now

Last edited:

DeletedUser57711

the only reason i can see now for them not letting this go ahead is they have no faith in there tribe member which sucks for marshall if thats the case

DeletedUser39420

haha well we shall leave that to PB as he has said if both players want this he is ok with it

How long you prepared to wait ?

Mail PB ingame and see what he says.

I disagree that taking the time out of a war for some personal 1 on 1 smack talk is a good idea.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57711

How long you prepared to wait ?

Mail PB ingame and see what he says.

I disagree that taking the time out of a war for some personal 1 on 1 smack talk is a good idea.
hmmm we shall see
have mailed him on skype
and its 2 members that are at war fighting so still fighting in the war

and why would you want to take his place if you think its a bad idea ?

DeletedUser

If marshall doesn't want to do it.. (I'm getting the impression) He doesn't have to do it... :icon_neutral:. But the way you're trying to ignore it and go around doesn't make your ego better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

If marshall doesn't want to do it.. (I'm getting the impression) He doesn't have to do it... :icon_neutral:. But the way you're trying to ignore it and go around doesn't make your ego better.
what are you on about marshall has said yes to it which is the whole point :icon_rolleyes:

LiriC

yes Marshall think you are a noob.
Sry.. I dont call people noobs just because I dont have nothing to do.

Look at your post pls... and maybe you will see my point.... ( maybe )
You didnt reply to his offer for 2-3 pages..and people started to flame you that you fail to reply. or even step up to his chalange.. and started to go around it.

As I said I have no ego... only .. honor.. or honour.. what was it. and respect is the most important for me in this game.. nothig more.

DeletedUser39420

As I said I have no ego... only .. honor.. or honour.. what was it. and respect is the most important for me in this game.. nothig more.

Now here is someone who knows how a game is played.

S!

I disagree with him about marshall though. Pointless 'fight' which he is getting goaded into by a, as usual, rabid forum presense

Last edited:

LiriC

if the distance was 2-3x times longer.. I would have agreed that this was a pointless fight.

But a 2days run from one village to another.. noble speed.. is not that much.

Look at his post.. he should have sayed... "ok sry but this cant be done because .etc etc." and that was enof.

DeletedUser57711

Now here is someone who knows how a game is played.

S!

I disagree with him about marshall though. Pointless 'fight' which he is getting goaded into by a, as usual, rabid forum presense

futan is was not my idea in the first place it was marshall who first said anything about a 1 v 1.
i just said ok then lets do it if you think you can.
so futan leave this up to me and marshall if marshall does not want to do it fine all he had to do was say never.
he has said yes i was just thinking about it all befor i made my mind up.
PB and achmed have said if we want to do it then ok and i bet both dukes would rather it did not happen but have the respect and faith in there players to let us do it and trust will do this fair with no cheating.
i respect where you are coming from futan but you have not seen the out of forum talk between me and marshall so do not know everything about it.

DeletedUser

I don't quite remember saying anything about pulling out. I would have made it fair to warmad to use only the same amount of villages as he had. Hell I would have used only my 66 cluster if the truth be told. It was more about something to entertain me in a world that has been rather boring for the past 6 months.

My remaining villas would have still been used to continue the fight with you, never fear.

Oh... I assumed you would use all your villages. That's what I meant by "pulling out of the war." Hard to fight a war when your 100% 1v1. Btw, glad to see marsh finally grew a pair to backup his mouth. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

its an op wow i thought it was just 3 people upset with me as there is no team work between them.
times suck and attacks are getting less and less as there nukes get less and less. when you get a 15 hour gaps bewteen first and last nuke then 2 hours + later the first noble with the last coming 4 hours later makes me lol.

but PB marshall is all talk and has show this if it was marsahll that asked for the opp why has he only sent 6 nukes in the last month. he said he can beat me so if he can i want to see it but i do not think he can he is a total noob and a coward. if he was not he would of jumped for the chance to do this not make reason after reason to not do it or change it up.

If I was around a bit more frequently the past few weeks it would have been tighter, however its the summer and I have a lot of things to manage with the tribe.

I may be using the term "Op" a bit too loosely, my conversation with our K66 leader and the surrounding people was as follows, "Warmad is there, I want him gone, I will give you any tactical support that you need. Make it happen."

Do I regret not having the time to personally plan each Op, absolutely. Do I think that delegating is a necessary and useful skill, absolutely.

I will respond a bit more to the skype group btw, been using my Iphone to do most of my posting in game and on the forums on the go so haven't had lots of skype time.

I agree however that I would rather this not happen, not because I have doubt in my player (I am sure any train instance that you are citing is an isolated instance as he has sat players under my supervision before and done perfectly well.) but because it would be an uneeded and potentially hurtful exercise for our warfare and Operations. However, I do agree with Dark's assessment that the forums do need some livening up, and I will stand by the players decisions if they continue to think this is a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

thank you PB as i understand that it will upset a few as it is in the $CoD$ side as well.
so as long as marshall has not changed his mind its ago

Last edited:

LiriC

am I the only one that didnt see marshall for some time now ?

PB ? at least make him reply or someting.

He lost his honour and respect.. the most important things , because he was the one that wanted a 1 vs 1.. not warmad...
War just accepted the offer. and Marsh runs for the first tree to hide. It's funny..and sad in the same time.
Thats what this is all about.

And after War started to make a even better offer or his enemy.. he still dosent even give a short reply.. "yes"

edit > eh .. cant say more

Status
Not open for further replies.