[/spoil]

Ranking:
[spoil]
ff248da654f0e8794187327c5a78675c.png

fbfa08a44dadba2390fa66b05dfbaaf2.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser119539

Good to see you back Noz. Hopefully you hand some beat downs to the noobs flaming you on this world

Michael Corleone.

Now that I am back from my vacation, I had a laugh at all of kirks minions responding to me. Congrats though guys, I didn't expect your tribe to be here when I got sent onto vacation, but you are still here. :lol:

DeletedUser119539

Now that I am back from my vacation, I had a laugh at all of kirks minions responding to me. Congrats though guys, I didn't expect your tribe to be here when I got sent onto vacation, but you are still here. :lol:

What various IGN's does Kirk go by? Seems like an enemy i could get used to beating up on

HardNutz

Since always.

He is not a mod on this world so he can say whatever he wants, staying to the rules. Nothing in the rules says he can't slate Warpigs... I think he may already be playing this world but I could be mistaken.

Didn't one of you council members recently get her troops wiped!? Showing that in actual fact Warpigs are the Keyboard warriors? - They talk the talk but when it comes to actually playing the game.... a lot is left to be desired.

Yes I am basing this off Stealthy. You may come back and say "you cant base everything on one player". Correct. But she was a council member so that changes everything... Unless Warpigs just promote any old nincompoop to a council position?

Stealthy was never a top council member.

check the ODD stats, top of the world :) dont talk out of your ass thinking people will believe your bs.. i have to say our fan club follows us through every world its rather cute haha.

and within the top 3 on total OD.

and to that moron above stating warpigs rip themselves apart? how about you try word it that certain pro tribes tend to offer protection to players if they splinter from the tribe, and then eat anyway. Even then its a rare occurrence if the splinter happens even.

alot of bs in this thread, with little to no players who have even gone vs warpigs, just a bunch of stuck up keyboard warriors trolling as always.

Last edited:

TheNobleExpress

check the ODD stats, top of the world :) dont talk out of your ass thinking people will believe your bs.. i have to say our fan club follows us through every world its rather cute haha.

and within the top 3 on total OD.

and to that moron above stating warpigs rip themselves apart? how about you try word it that certain pro tribes tend to offer protection to players if they splinter from the tribe, and then eat anyway. Even then its a rare occurrence if the splinter happens even.

alot of bs in this thread, with little to no players who have even gone vs warpigs, just a bunch of stuck up keyboard warriors trolling as always.
Warpigs have been a tribe since w73 at least. So it is quite likely that most have came up against them before, or at least have got to know the world politics enough to know the skill level of Warpigs.

HardNutz

Warpigs have been a tribe since w73 at least. So it is quite likely that most have came up against them before, or at least have got to know the world politics enough to know the skill level of Warpigs.

ah looks like big words from a keyboard warrior who hasnt done his research, we dont always use warpigs as the tribe name bud

you guys keep insulting warpigs skill levels yet we topping ranking since start of the world, alot of point whores here butt hurt they getting swamped

DeletedUser80720

i never knew you changed your tribe name to fellas :eek: they are topping the rankings

WELL DONE I MUST SAY

DeletedUser80720

not really recruiting we had them joining us 4 days ago

but as you see a 3 day ban made that change slightly :p

DeletedUser78112

So anyone who refers to Warpig as a bad tribe is a point whore?

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

But was a council member... seems like I know more about Warpigs! than its own members :icon_rolleyes::icon_cool:

I'd rather be top ODA tbh, good effort though!

Not sure if this part was meant to make some form of sense? Pause. Breath. Then type. Otherwise the above happens, were little to no sense can be made of what you're trying to say...

Some BS... probably. But some also backed with facts. i.e. Stealthy being rude to fellow council members in tribe chat. Stealthy being generally rude. His troops being wiped. Leaving after being wiped etc. His bad tactics for start up, which he tried to enforce on the tribe and wouldn't listen to why this was a bad idea... etc.

Just so we're clear I had/ have no contact with Warpigs in-game only on PnP. And base my opinion on that.

Hint: Maybe you should get some other people to represent your tribe on PnP because thus far it's been pitiful and makes others turn against you.

HardNutz

Some BS... probably. But some also backed with facts. i.e. Stealthy being rude to fellow council members in tribe chat. Stealthy being generally rude. His troops being wiped. Leaving after being wiped etc. His bad tactics for start up, which he tried to enforce on the tribe and wouldn't listen to why this was a bad idea... etc.

Just so we're clear I had/ have no contact with Warpigs in-game only on PnP. And base my opinion on that.

Hint: Maybe you should get some other people to represent your tribe on PnP because thus far it's been pitiful and makes others turn against you.

since when did stealthy become what Warpig is about? lets be honest we all know his track record in doing the same thing, or do you need to hang onto whatever pathetic excuse you can find to try slate warpigs?

got something to say come off forum and come in game ;)

HardNutz

also to be fair we had the croation racist moron at one point does that mean thats warpigs instead now?

alot of Warpigs play to have fun and screw enemies, thats where these bs lies spin from as alot of hate goes for Warpigs since we always start as the underdog and take alot to get rid of us

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: INDO
Side 2:
Tribes: Warp1g, Warpig

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7