Wars in the East

Rebel2society101

Name: sP.Ag
First seen: 2011-11-21 18:06:29
Most Points: 293 24th November 2011

Capsule Corp.

Someone forgot to hit the delete button and wait 24 hours. :D

Too late to ban, sorry Valour enemies, looks like another Hector1975/72 case overlooked by the mods. :D

sp.ag

Name: sP.Ag
First seen: 2011-11-21 18:06:29
Most Points: 293 24th November 2011

Capsule Corp.

Someone forgot to hit the delete button and wait 24 hours. :D

Too late to ban, sorry Valour enemies, looks like another Hector1975/72 case overlooked by the mods. :D

You do realise I played that account for 3 days and then was on a different account before this? This (Capsule Corp.) account was originally played by Murph and Zorg. So to try and say I ban evaded is incorrect. I followed the right procedures when I came onto this account. Hence no ban.

Nice attempt to troll though. Wish you were back banned however.

Last edited:

Rebel2society101

Oh c'mon spaggy i miss you too. :)

If it helps any, I'm like herpes, I just don't go away. Kind of like that damn mother-in-law that won't leave your house after retirement age and she bitches about how her diaper itches.

sp.ag

Oh c'mon spaggy i miss you too. :)

If it helps any, I'm like herpes, I just don't go away. Kind of like that damn mother-in-law that won't leave your house after retirement age and she bitches about how her diaper itches.

Not going to admit your wrong? Just as ignorant as I remembered you.

Rebel2society101

Not going to admit your wrong? Just as ignorant as I remembered you.

Oh I'm probably wrong, I wasted 30 seconds of my time to waste 2 minutes of yours. I call this a cost-benefit analysis where I clearly won.

DeletedUser

Youre both complete noobs. Rebel you and Arcane got destroyed and sp.ag you hug your way to the top. end of story

DeletedUser

Its a good thing your own council agree with me your a mong :icon_wink:

lol I think its funny that my own council doesn't like me, my goal: be the most hated player in w60 history, make a 1 man army ;) but unfortunately I cant do that because my co wouldnt allow it :p but sp.ag I will get to you my friend

DeletedUser

Its a good thing your own council agree with me your a mong :icon_wink:

Also are you aware about the great revolution of w60? Its kind of like when Canada joined WWII, and the nazis got served? Yeah mate its coming. And another thing, are you aware your name reminds me of spoiled eggs,sp.ag? like what kind of name is that

Rebel2society101

If you ask everyone, I achieved the 'most hated' award. I successfuly trolled harder than xshahzad did in W56.
Sorry parisskyle, get the hated award in another world, this one is mine.

DeletedUser

Also are you aware about the great revolution of w60? Its kind of like when Canada joined WWII, and the nazis got served? Yeah mate its coming. And another thing, are you aware your name reminds me of spoiled eggs,sp.ag? like what kind of name is that

Parisskyle is one of the nicest guys I have met on tw, stop trying to give him a bad name!

Rebel2society101

I thought you were talking about W56 and I had just missed you, because you were obviously not talking about this one. One question, who are you?

I was the original Morpeth. I got banned on the Ext. and made a very stupid name... WhamLaWham. I quit at the 1 mil mark as well as my co John, and there has been a new owner since. :p