Wars you'd like to see

DeletedUser

BD v. THE would be a pretty hard war to do seeing as they account sit each other and have played with each other on previous worlds.

Still this is a 'would like to see' not 'are likely to happen' ;)

DeletedUser

BD vs boo!
which will tell us elite tribe or continent tribe will go longer.

DeletedUser43187

Geeee, I wonder if someone is trying to say something?

lol cat does have a way with words. I suppose it is enivitable the best tribe on the world will attack everyone eventually but we will not be taking any measures to speed that up.

DeletedUser

lol cat does have a way with words. I suppose it is enivitable the best tribe on the world will attack everyone eventually but we will not be taking any measures to speed that up.

lol, always had a way with words

DeletedUser

Those are not two things you admit in the same post.

We keep few idiots - ok ok, more than a few - around in our P~ tribes just for the good laughs produced on our forums. We try to keep them locked in the castle tower at night, but apparently this one got out.

DeletedUser

We keep few idiots - ok ok, more than a few - around in our P~ tribes just for the good laughs produced on our forums. We try to keep them locked in the castle tower at night, but apparently this one got out.

lol, looks like another one got out, chapius didnt i tell you to stay the truck

DeletedUser

boo! vs. HAM!!!

There' has been speculation by boo! leaders that war could erupt between the two tribes ;) However, there is still a distance issue. I expect this war in the future though.

DeletedUser

boo! vs. HAM!!!

There' has been speculation by boo! leaders that war could erupt between the two tribes ;) However, there is still a distance issue. I expect this war in the future though.

lol yeah i heard that aswell, BH wouldn't give BBS a hug. If that isn't a reason for war i don't know what is.

DeletedUser

No Offense to either tribe here.

In K26 I would like to see

MIND vs HDR2

AS there almost IDENTICAL POINTS between those two tribes and would be an interesting and fair war

DeletedUser

Well seeing as Peloponnesian League absorbed the entire offense of HDR2 over the last week and a half it would be smart for them to go to war now rather than later.

But hey, what do i know outside of personal experience of the situation as of a few days ago.

DeletedUser

No Offense to either tribe here.

In K26 I would like to see

MIND vs HDR2

AS there almost IDENTICAL POINTS between those two tribes and would be an interesting and fair war

No Offense taken. :)

To be fair to MIND however, it should be mentioned that HDR2 has an academy worth nearly 650k points and 141 villages, which puts them at an advantage in terms of points & villages. They also have the advantage (?) of having nearly three times as many players, 103 in the HDR2 Family vs MIND's 34.