Wars

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
thank you for your valuable contribution.

if you could write the whole thing in halfway correct English we would not all consider you to be a completely idiot and maybe understand what you wanted to express.

that shouldn't sound aggressive/nasty and and i would like to apologize for the expression idiot, but it's not that difficult to speak english. or is it?
My english IS bad and I apologies in my text for errors. And yes it's true I was not agressesive, time you don't need to apologize for an inapropriate word just erase it

Deleted User - 11603987

if you could write the whole thing in halfway correct English we would not all consider you to be a completely idiot and maybe understand what you wanted to express.

that shouldn't sound aggressive/nasty and and i would like to apologize for the expression idiot, but it's not that difficult to speak english. or is it?

I dont understand why you would want to dissuade people from posting here. The post you referred to was easy enough to understand. It is a shame that you felt the need to pass comment on somebodies language skills in a forum that is sorely lacking in contributions as it is.

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
Wait I explain at the end the only reason i post it. Was to respond to Treelon, I Never wanted to post a message who accuse Wendy if you had never postes FIRST, you should never see it.

Deleted User - 9431221

This is like the 10th time you mentioned someone's English on the international server.

Esvart

Reaction score

Elven Eyed Devolas

Reaction score
Our war started yesterday. We wish our competitors success. There are villages that are not reflected in statistics. Actual statistics 17 - 3 I think

alarm.png

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If I fall I wash myself with you
looks how good we are here. It's not like getting free multi accounts. You hit the hard rock, man. accept this.

You talk about pushes but joined a world with a 12 member limit and tribe lock with 6-7 tribes

what’s going to happen to those not in the main tribe I wonder? Noble them later when it suits?

anyway now you’ve had your declaration advantage and the sides are now even after we took out the tribes you used to gangbang us we will see how good you really are

Esvart

Reaction score
How many men and tribes do you have? Don't fool people. Who are working for other tribes that send bombs all over the world?

Esvart

Reaction score
There are only 3 tribes fighting against you but 7 tribes fighting us. and multi collecting guys. be honest you hit the hard rock.

you should appreciate us. but it's a fun war. yes you are fine, I cannot deny it, but we are fine too. good will win, but in this war, both sides will suffer a lot.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There are only 3 tribes fighting against you but 7 tribes fighting us. and multi collecting guys. be honest you hit the hard rock.

you should appreciate us. but it's a fun war. yes you are fine, I cannot deny it, but we are fine too. good will win, but in this war, both sides will suffer a lot.

check tw stats and look at your last op on us. 6 tribes capped in that op
Already double what you claim. With stats to back it. That’s without tribes that have already fallen.

my point is you can’t cry about being gangbanged when you have the most tribes lol
It’s an even war size wise (now we’ve taken out your allies)

yes it’s a Great War and great fun and the only winner is every other k. I fully agree

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Its okay shitter, el bahDaddy is coming soon to make you his son, now hide

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
For the occasion I wanted to write this message with google translate to please PolishPolandPlayer, who has so much problem to understand my english.
PolishPolandPlayer has been laughing at the French level in general for a while now, and our tribe as much.
Since yesterday the war started with them, following several messages with them. The date has been set.
The date has been set. And Treelon was shown to be sure that the winner of this war saw it as a slow but victorious war for them
And the op starting at 12:00 AM. the hostilities begin but only after 7 hours their player wendy wild gives up. Their nuke are stuck at the dock and can no longer be dodge and on the other hand we find Weizback Treelon and some others who sacrifice the last offs to end up making 700,000 ODA for 1,300,000 ODD for us.
I really like this Karma.
Hopefully the Daddy will continue to defend well to the end. ;)
I would speak to you Treelon, next time try to be more Humble

Attachments

• image_2021-01-11_201314.png
    image_2021-01-11_201314.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image_2021-01-11_202434.png
    image_2021-01-11_202434.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image0.png
    image0.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For the occasion I wanted to write this message with google translate to please PolishPolandPlayer, who has so much problem to understand my english.
PolishPolandPlayer has been laughing at the French level in general for a while now, and our tribe as much.
Since yesterday the war started with them, following several messages with them. The date has been set.
The date has been set. And Treelon was shown to be sure that the winner of this war saw it as a slow but victorious war for them
And the op starting at 12:00 AM. the hostilities begin but only after 7 hours their player wendy wild gives up. Their nuke are stuck at the dock and can no longer be dodge and on the other hand we find Weizback Treelon and some others who sacrifice the last offs to end up making 700,000 ODA for 1,300,000 ODD for us.

You should post this war here on the forum for the public to follow. I would really like to follow this, it seems to me that things are interesting.

Dippy

Reaction score

See this kinda bragging is the worst.... You are acting as if wendy wasnt a spy for you guys and didnt give you all their plans. I mean fair play on successfully opening up an entire area and getting ahead of everyone else but at least recognise that it wasn't via your exceptional skill at tw as you seem to want to point out.

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
See this kinda bragging is the worst.... You are acting as if wendy wasnt a spy for you guys and didnt give you all their plans. I mean fair play on successfully opening up an entire area and getting ahead of everyone else but at least recognise that it wasn't via your exceptional skill at tw as you seem to want to point out.

f286838ef6ae6e6604433c2852ee6f2a.png

https://gyazo.com/f286838ef6ae6e6604433c2852ee6f2a

Yeah Wendy was a spy for sure :)
Many informations from her xD
She talked to much and leaves. Show must go on.