DeathBringer989 attacks Just Points;) Rename May 11,2008 00:24 1scout
Torquist attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 11,2008 00:23 1sw
Torquist attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 11,2008 00:23 1sw
Torquist attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 23:33 1axe
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 21:52 1 spear
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 21:52 1spear
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:52 1spear

Sorry, i made some mistakes.

What's funny about that is we were just mimicking what some of your guys were doing :)

Deathbringer989

Renaming them?
What are you talking about?

Funny, real funny.

Not anyone but you and your family.

Your arrogance is comical...

You fail to understand what a fake attack is, then call us "just points", for using a very basic tactic you don't understand. You also don't know how to handle them. :icon_rolleyes:

And so what if i was just points? I'm better at being "Just points" than you are, quite clearly.

I'll give you a piece of advice. The more you insult, the earlier you'll be nobled. But that fact of the matter is, you're too small to noble.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:lol: nevermind

:icon_redface: sad but true :icon_razz:

nah we don't care because we love our noobs :icon_cool:

Can't come with a good response because you know you are wrong and have no clue but instead you make a fool out of yourself.

Your arrogance is comical...

You fail to understand what a fake attack is, then call us "just points", for using a very basic tactic you don't understand. You also don't know how to handle them. :icon_rolleyes:

And so what if i was just points? I'm better at being "Just points" than you are, quite clearly.

I'll give you a piece of advice. The more you insult, the earlier you'll be nobled. But that fact of the matter is, you're too small to noble.:icon_wink:
My arrogance comical:icon_confused::icon_rolleyes:

First of all i know what a fake attack is but those are not fake attacks, even if you call them fake attacks they are not co-ordinated as they have 2 hours gap from each player. Plus, sending 2 attacks with sw speed from a village with less than 2k point. man, you guys must be really good.:icon_rolleyes:
Like i said, do a little research before you attack Elder family again.
Like see who is active and who isn't, there are some good tools out there.:icon_wink: Take my advice and use it.

The best part is that i wasn't even on my computer the whole day and night.
Yes i do understand this kind of tactic, and i know how to handle them, like i said i wasn't active at all.

The rest i'm lost.
:icon_confused:
"Just points;)" is the name of my village and you can interpret it different way, yes you took the simple way and make it look like I'm calling you and your family "JustPoints;)".
But what you don't know is that the village has been called that way before nap or alliance was broken. You are wrong on what you and your tribe mates have said so far plus you failed to make me look bad, as a fact your tribe mates failed as well.:icon_cool:

Again, before you come and talk non-sense at least do some research or think before hand.

I have given you 2 advices, a third one wouldn't hurt.
I have not insulted you or anyone, i'm just stating facts.
Ahh, another thing. I don't care if you noble me or try and noble me because i have quit since the first 2-3 week of HP. I'm just hear to talk to friends.

DeletedUser

Side 1: -:WB:- GHOST

Side 2: Elders Elder2

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 15
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,448
Side 2: 38,971
Difference: 14,477

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,748
Side 2: 7,889
Difference: 42,859

image.php

What else do you want me to say? I can't beat it into your head that you guys aren't doing anything against us. Besides losing villages to us :) You guys only have only conquered one village off us we already took back one of the ones you took off us.

DeletedUser

Can't come with a good response because you know you are wrong and have no clue but instead you make a fool out of yourself.

Not my fault if you do not know how to rename attacks. You claim we have noobs in our tribe of course we do all tribes do but it don't matter how many noobs we have if we are the ones winning this war. You claim I am making a fool out of myself yet you're the only one that is a fool on here.

DeletedUser

Side 1: -:WB:- GHOST

Side 2: Elders Elder2

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 15
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,448
Side 2: 38,971
Difference: 14,477

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,748
Side 2: 7,889
Difference: 42,859

image.php

What else do you want me to say? I can't beat it into your head that you guys aren't doing anything against us. Besides losing villages to us :) You guys only have only conquered one village off us we already took back one of the ones you took off us.

First you did not answer to my question and now you come with this.
what, afraid of losing the argument?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not my fault if you do not know how to rename attacks. You claim we have noobs in our tribe of course we do all tribes do but it don't matter how many noobs we have if we are the ones winning this war. You claim I am making a fool out of myself yet you're the only one that is a fool on here.
if we didn't send any attacks at you then you wouldn't be busy renaming them duh.

So, which one is it?
If i have renamed them at least can you quote me?
Let the TW community decide who the fool is.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

First you did not answer to my question and now you come with this.
what, afraid of losing the argument?:icon_rolleyes:

lol lose an argument to a noob :lol:

What is your question? I can't be bothered to look for it since you're not worth searching for it maybe if you were someone who is not a noob in Elders asked then I would answer them. Since you're on the lower end of the deal I don't care what you think you say you don't play here so then I don't need to answer your questions. So we send attacks at you? Why do you care you "quit"

DeletedUser

So, which one is it?
If i have renamed them at least can you quote me?
Let the TW community decide who the fool is.:icon_wink:

Renaming them basically stating what they are noob. Wish you knew how to play then we could actually have an intelligent conversation but since you're just a noob we can't.

Go ahead ask anyone in the TW community they will all say you're the fool/noob unless they are part of your noobness :)

DeletedUser

lol lose an argument to a noob :lol:

What is your question? I can't be bothered to look for it since you're not worth searching for it maybe if you were someone who is not a noob in Elders asked then I would answer them. Since you're on the lower end of the deal I don't care what you think you say you don't play here so then I don't need to answer your questions. So we send attacks at you? Why do you care you "quit"

Easy way out, uhh.
I'm still on the server, but i know i stated quit.

Renaming them basically stating what they are noob. Wish you knew how to play then we could actually have an intelligent conversation but since you're just a noob we can't.

Go ahead ask anyone in the TW community they will all say you're the fool/noob unless they are part of your noobness :)

OK, i'm a noob.
What do you mean stating what they are?
You mean like adding that 1 spear next to the whole report?

I did not say ask but decide.
Noez, me no fool.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Easy way out, uhh.
I'm still on the server, but i know i stated quit.

OK, i'm a noob.
What do you mean stating what they are?
You mean like adding that 1 spear next to the whole report?

I did not say ask but decide.
Noez, me no fool.:icon_cry:

I stated that you guys have more noobs than us. Although they have you so that makes them have a lot more noobs than us by Default.

Anyways since you don't play the world get off this section. Since your opinions etc. don't matter since you don't play this world.

DeletedUser

I stated that you guys have more noobs than us. Although they have you so that makes them have a lot more noobs than us by Default.

Anyways since you don't play the world get off this section. Since your opinions etc. don't matter since you don't play this world.

This noob is still in the game.
So may you help a noob out by answering my questions?

DeletedUser

This noob is still in the game.
So may you help a noob out by answering my questions?

Just because you're there doesn't mean you're playing you're the one that said "I quit within the first 2-3 weeks"

So no one cares about you.

DeletedUser

Just because you're there doesn't mean you're playing you're the one that said "I quit within the first 2-3 weeks"

So no one cares about you.
Right, i'm just upgrading the smithy.
I know, i shouldn't say that.

No one are not the right words.
Come on, prove a noob wrong and help a noob out.
Answer to my last 2 questions.

DeletedUser

lol good for you noob. I don't help noobs I noble them.

Deathbringer989

Can't argue against the stats. :lol:

Whats he said.

I'm fed up of this banter, let your gaming skills (if any) do the talking. :icon_neutral:

Oh and alvaro, you claim "quitting" is the reason for your ill growth. Last time I checked, when you quit, you grow slower.

http://enc1.twplus.org/file/player/956731/

You ought to "quit" more often, seems to help you grow.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Whats he said.

I'm fed up of this banter, let your gaming skills (if any) do the talking. :icon_neutral:

Oh and alvaro, you claim "quitting" is the reason for your ill growth. Last time I checked, when you quit, you grow slower.

http://enc1.twplus.org/file/player/956731/

You ought to "quit" more often, seems to help you grow.

Again, i shouldn't say that, i did not think for a moment.
nevertheless they still noobish fake attacks.:lol:
I never claimed quitting was the reason for my little growth, now did I?:icon_wink:
About my growth I believe that i have stated that i'm inactive, so once again you prove yourself wrong. Please do continue so, no harm to me done.

DeletedUser

What, afraid to fight people who can actually fight back?
Yet no answer.
I believe you just talking bullshit.
Seriously, prove me wrong and i'll apologize for all this, I will.

Yes; I am going to waste my time arguing with a noob that doesn't even play this world makes sense :icon_rolleyes: