-:WB:- & GHOST Declare war on Elders

• Thread starter Deathbringer989
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes; I am going to waste my time arguing with a noob that doesn't even play this world makes sense :icon_rolleyes:
:icon_idea:
I get it now, i'm surprised how i did not think of such thing earlier.
You have used the word noob frequently, which makes me believe you are one of them. My assumption is this, you are a noob yourself and you try to run away from it by badmouthing your own type(not me), but you forget that you could be identified a mile away.

I'm still in this world and i log in time to time, not active tho.
Yeah, you may claim that i "quit" and i did say that, and i take it back. Man, how many times do i have to say this?
Inactive would be a better world, and yes, there is no right or wrong answer on this one. If you know what i mean.:icon_wink:

if we didn't send any attacks at you then you wouldn't be busy renaming them duh.

No, i did not rename them as you can see.
I did not rename them and put down instead of papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 21:52 1spear i did not put PP or something like that attacks Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:52.

Spear is not renaiming, i just added that to the post.
Unless, i have missed something all this time.:icon_neutral::icon_confused:

Now that renaming part comes from a square with a diagonal red line located in the reports after you have received one or in the incoming/outgoing attacks/defense. (New), this part comes from the report which is not viewed yet.

So i don't know where have i renamed them?:icon_confused:
Unless, i have missed something all this time.:icon_neutral:

"I'm fed up of this banter, let your gaming skills (if any) do the talking."
Please refer to the above posts.

Here enjoy those videos, they might not go with what we have talked so far, nevertheless the point is the same.

I tried to fully trap them but...Hmm, afraid to reply.

WB& RB strike back"Quitting, Stats, and Noob"

Explanation

Man, i suck at propaganda.

DeletedUser

:icon_idea:
I get it now, i'm surprised how i did not think of such thing earlier.
You have used the word noob frequently, which makes me believe you are one of them. My assumption is this, you are a noob yourself and you try to run away from it by badmouthing your own type(not me), but you forget that you could be identified a mile away.

I'm still in this world and i log in time to time, not active tho.
Yeah, you may claim that i "quit" and i did say that, and i take it back. Man, how many times do i have to say this?
Inactive would be a better world, and yes, there is no right or wrong answer on this one. If you know what i mean.:icon_wink:

No, i did not rename them as you can see.
I did not rename them and put down instead of papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 21:52 1spear i did not put PP or something like that attacks Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:52.

Now that renaming part comes from a square with a diagonal red line located in the reports after you have received one or in the incoming/outgoing attacks/defense. (New), this part comes from the report which is not viewed yet.

"I'm fed up of this banter, let your gaming skills (if any) do the talking."
Please refer to the above posts.

Here enjoy those videos, they might not go with what we have talked so far, nevertheless the point is the same.

I tried to fully trap them but...Hmm, afraid to reply.

WB& RB strike back"Quitting, Stats, and Noob"

Explanation

Man, i suck at propaganda.

If you don't know how to rename attacks that is your own problem and you're going to have a lot of fun when I noble your villages just have to take out the other trash near me first. Also I have already nobled an Elders member and love the village so I think I will make a collection :icon_twisted: My skill lvl is far superior to yours. You couldn't even be my morale basher because you suck so much at Tribalwars. So anyways once you learn how to not be a noob come talk to me then you might be worth talking and debating with. So far all you have proved is you're an attention seeking noob. Who is in a tribe that is headed towards a brick wall and is going over 120 mph at it.

Also if you label the attacks coming at you then it is renaming them noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alvaro1987;1430816 No said:
Rename[/B] (new) May 10,2008 21:52 1spear i did not put PP or something like that attacks Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:52.

Spear is not renaming, i just added that to the post.

Spear is not renaming, i just added that to the post.

COLOR]

If you don't know how to rename attacks that is your own problem and you're going to have a lot of fun when I noble your villages just have to take out the other trash near me first. Also I have already nobled an Elders member and love the village so I think I will make a collection :icon_twisted: My skill lvl is far superior to yours. You couldn't even be my morale basher because you suck so much at Tribalwars. So anyways once you learn how to not be a noob come talk to me then you might be worth talking and debating with. So far all you have proved is you're an attention seeking noob. Who is in a tribe that is headed towards a brick wall and is going over 120 mph at it.

Now we talking noob but like i said...
I wasn't even on my computer the whole day and night.

But what i'm surprised/confused most about is that you stated that i renamed them even after i stated that i wasn't on my computer the whole day. Now how could have i renamed them and the attacks were over already?:icon_confused:
Which i assume you were talking about the reports since this is what i posted so far. Now every no-brainer can tell that they are not renamed but actual reports with no change at all.

If you don't know how to rename attacks that is your own problem

Not my fault if you do not know how to rename attacks.
if we didn't send any attacks at you then you wouldn't be busy renaming them duh.
You see, you have no clue what you talking about. You claimed that i renamed them, yet you tell me that is not my fault for not knowing how to rename them and then you explain to me what renaming is. In simple words, your accusations were/are washed-up since your first reply to to my first post on this issue. You are just contradicting yourself and you continue to do so. Your accusations and explanation goes against what you and have have said so far.

Why would i care if you noble my village, I'm inactive you retard.:icon_wink:
Beside, i even give it to my respected friends, tribe mates, and/or the lowest of the low than you. Oh shit, i forgot, you got that spot.

Your skills far superior than mine, i can tell.:lol:
keep dreaming buddy.
And who wants to be a morale basher?:icon_confused:
Yeah, i suck so much, damn this sucker got me.

Tips:
Read, think, search and than write or just do the opposite of what you have done so far.
Follow DB actions, proven wrong, STFO...

DeletedUser

Now we talking noob but like i said...

But what i'm surprised/confused most about is that you stated that i renamed them even after i stated that i wasn't on my computer the whole day. Now how could have i renamed them and the attacks were over already?:icon_confused:
Which i assume you were talking about the reports since this is what i posted so far. Now every no-brainer can tell that they are not renamed but actual reports with no change at all.

You see, you have no clue what you talking about. You claimed that i renamed them, yet you tell me that is not my fault for not knowing how to rename them and then you explain to me what renaming is. In simple words, your accusations were/are washed-up since your first reply to to my first post on this issue. You are just contradicting yourself and you continue to do so. Your accusations and explanation goes against what you and have have said so far.

Why would i care if you noble my village, I'm inactive you retard.:icon_wink:
Beside, i even give it to my respected friends, tribe mates, and/or the lowest of the low than you. Oh shit, i forgot, you got that spot.

Your skills far superior than mine, i can tell.:lol:
keep dreaming buddy.
And who wants to be a morale basher?:icon_confused:
Yeah, i suck so much, damn this sucker got me.

Tips:
Read, think, search and than write or just do the opposite of what you have done so far.
Follow DB actions, proven wrong, STFO...

Renaming them is putting a name to them "retard"

Is that so hard to understand? you put a name to the attack so you renamed the attack no hard to understand unless you're a noob which you have proved to be.

DeletedUser

Renaming them is putting a name to them "retard"

Is that so hard to understand? you put a name to the attack so you renamed the attack no hard to understand unless you're a noob which you have proved to be.

I know "retard" but you claim i named them when i actually did not.
I was not on my computer, when i logged in i just so lots of reports.
I copied and pasted them in here and then i took a look of what those fakes consisted of. So after i saw the reports i added the sp/sw/axe/scout to my post.

Okey dear Mr Fabulous Noob, tell me where i named them.
Qoute me, and prove me wrong and i'll apologize for all this misunderstanding, hard time and headaches that i might have given to you. Please do quote me.

DeletedUser

I know "retard" but you claim i named them when i actually did not.
I was not on my computer, when i logged in i just so lots of reports.
I copied and pasted them in here and then i took a look of what those fakes consisted of. So after i saw the reports i added the sp/sw/axe/scout to my post.

Okey dear Mr Fabulous Noob, tell me where i named them.
Qoute me, and prove me wrong and i'll apologize for all this misunderstanding, hard time and headaches that i might have given to you. Please do quote me.

barbijir attacks Just Points;) Rename May 11,2008 04:43 1sword
DeathBringer989 attacks Just Points;) Rename May 11,2008 04:33 1sword
kaitana attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 11,2008 04:11 1spear
AmishGangsta attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 11,2008 02:37 1spear
DeathBringer989 attacks Just Points;) Rename May 11,2008 00:24 1scout
Torquist attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 11,2008 00:23 1sw
Torquist attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 23:33 1axe
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 21:52 1 spear
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 21:52 1spear
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:52 1spear

Even if you add don't rename them in the proper spot it is still renaming . WIsh you weren't such a noob to understand that.

DeletedUser

barbijir attacks Just Points;) Rename May 11,2008 04:43 1sword
DeathBringer989 attacks Just Points;) Rename May 11,2008 04:33 1sword
DeathBringer989 attacks Just Points;) Rename May 11,2008 00:24 1scout
Torquist attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 23:33 1axe
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename (new) May 10,2008 21:52 1 spear
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename(new) May 10,2008 21:52 1spear
papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:52 1spear

Even if you add don't rename them in the proper spot it is still renaming . WIsh you weren't such a noob to understand that.

You mean this or this?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I don't have premium and I do not suck tyvm. I shall have to prove this to you.
And go ahead and claim a farm for yourself, see if it makes any difference to me.

Only idiots who can't fight say that 'This is my farm, don't touch it or i'll tell tw on you'

You want to claim a farm as your own then noble it.

Shhh.., i'm not done with him.
When i finish you may resume your argument.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't have premium and I do not suck tyvm. I shall have to prove this to you.
And go ahead and claim a farm for yourself, see if it makes any difference to me.

Only idiots who can't fight say that 'This is my farm, don't touch it or i'll tell tw on you'

You want to claim a farm as your own then noble it.

Go ahead and noble one of my farms and see what happens to you :)

How does me saying this is my farm touch it and I will noble you make me an idiot who can't fight? I cleared those villages to make them my farm. If you believe nobling other people's farms is ok then you're a noob. You only take other players farms to piss them off which is what you guys did now we are taking your guys main villages xD

farms are to help your other villages to grow not to noble little noob. O look you're in Elders. Guess they harbor all of the noobs :)

DeletedUser

go go go WB

:lol:

eldars were a bunch of wimps last round...

at least this is a war they have to get involved in rather than one they can comit to then wimp out :lol:

bi bi eldars :icon_cool:

Deathbringer989

go go go WB

at least this is a war they have to get involved in rather than one they can comit to then wimp out :lol:

Aidan!!! :icon_biggrin:

At least this war brings something to do...

DeletedUser

this You renamed it. to spear etc. Which is renaming an attack Elder noob ;)

:icon_eek::icon_confused::icon_confused:

papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:5
Noobish attack on Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:52

This is renaming not adding 1spear next to the report here on the external forum. You WB/Ghost noob.:lol:

Either way, we don't seem to understand each other and see who is right. You are right in your own mind and i'm right in my mind.
So i'll just stop here and if unbiased person is kind and wants to add his/her opinion here then s/he is more than welcomed.

Until then i'm done with this non-sense argument over something simple yet difficult to understand.

Ps. No Apologies, you did not prove me wrong.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

go go go WB

You get to speed and if i give you a cookie will you cheer up for me as well?

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_confused::icon_confused:

papier-puppe attacks Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:5
Noobish attack on Just Points;) Rename May 10,2008 21:52

This is renaming not adding 1spear next to the report here on the external forum. You WB/Ghost noob.:lol:

Either way, we don't seem to understand each other and see who is right. You are right in your own mind and i'm right in my mind.
So i'll just stop here and if unbiased person is kind and wants to add his/her opinion here then s/he is more than welcomed.

Until then i'm done with this non-sense argument over something simple yet difficult to understand.

Ps. No Apologies, you did not prove me wrong.:icon_wink:
Renaming is modifing the name of the attack in any way. Which you did noob so you renamed the attack.

Deathbringer989

Ahem...

From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 Elders 19
2 Viking 9
3 Elder2 5
4 GHOST 4
5 S~Wolf 3
6 -:WB:- 3

:icon_cool::axemen:

DeletedUser

You get to speed and if i give you a cookie will you cheer up for me as well?

ahhh no not an eldar sympathiser.

well... with or without your sympathy they're gunna be nobled.

i was gagging to do it last time after they wimped out of the completely failed TOH war....

Deathbringer989

ahhh no not an eldar sympathiser.

well... with or without your sympathy they're gunna be nobled.

i was gagging to do it last time after they wimped out of the completely failed TOH war....

TOH war never got going.

DeletedUser

ye it was rubbish :icon_confused:

and by that time most people were barely active....

:icon_rolleyes:

i went completely inactive for at least a few weeks and only dropped like 5 places at the end.

DeletedUser

You're funny. I play the game a different way to all the noobs who go on about 'their' farms. I play it the old way. 'You claim this is your farm then I'll take it to piss you off' It's called fun.

lol This game is based on TRIBALwars not war on abandons > >