We are not so Anonymous

Michael Corleone.

says the guy who quotes his own jokes in his profile! Trollception

DeletedUser

So many haters, you are all a big joke, only players that threatened to me thinking that i`m krieger are accounts under 100 points which just entered to say something stupid like you guys here

Will there be a day that some big ass account mails me in game and insults Krieger???

Or you are all just to afraid of being rimmed?

Anyone here that have balls to do it? I think not, little kids...

Keeping up Krieger's tradition and flaming the externals huh? Still salty over w77 I'd guess. Oh yeah and 71 too right? Oh man Krieger and family really have a successful history don't they.

ted the stoner

So many haters, you are all a big joke, only players that threatened to me thinking that i`m krieger are accounts under 100 points which just entered to say something stupid like you guys here

Will there be a day that some big ass account mails me in game and insults Krieger???

Kreiger is crap, kreiger got used as a bitch tribe two worlds in a row, kreiger internals more than he nobles, krieger is going to get used till end game again before being declared on and quitting becsuse he can't fight on even footing. Cba finding you in game to mail you but i play on the.mountain, come rim me, tough guy.

DeletedUser116214

I`m sorry if you were rimmed by krieger on some other world, mail in game, let`s not end the tradition

Am sorry, i couldn't mail Krieger in w77, i couldn't find his account due to particular reasons :lol:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I actually like krieger and a few others there. Best of luck though guys

DeletedUser

Kreiger is crap, kreiger got used as a bitch tribe two worlds in a row, kreiger internals more than he nobles, krieger is going to get used till end game again before being declared on and quitting becsuse he can't fight on even footing. Cba finding you in game to mail you but i play on the.mountain, come rim me, tough guy.

Mail in game you little rat, or you are afraid of being rimmed third time?

DeletedUser

Urban why did you change it to 69? i had to explain some kids what that even means ;)

There is a reason we all changed our names

When first Khan and wasted op failed on us as we killed around 30+ nukes from both tribes this is what i received

KulTigin on 27.10. at 11:23 You re krieger right? Understand this you little brained rat, its not "mine" it "my". ;)

KulTigin on 27.10. at 11:26 Why did you shut up? Because you gave yourself away? You got two connection in home with different ips? Because you should be krieger himself

And yes, Sam co

DaddySmurfPrezEh on 03.11. at 23:28 ok krieger

DaddySmurfPrezEh on 03.11. at 23:38 talk later krieger.

DaddySmurfPrezEh on 03.11. at 23:48 its ok i forgive you krieger

So the name change was just a big joke for all others that thought i`m Krieger, but that is irrelevant,

Good luck to you too Urban, give MD and Bob a little time to play too ;)

DeletedUser115558

You guys are attacking the wrong player I'm on your side!

*points to name*

Haha comment of the day, Someone hating so much that not even read where is his right hand .....lmao

Soragado

I'll let the stats decide on this one, Any F has done some risky recruiting recently it'll be interesting to see how they hold their new boarder.

DeletedUser

who want's to be hated. That's sort of sad panther, i'll talk to you if you want

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's not risky recruiting. They are using those players as meat shields and internals

DeletedUser78112

http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Kriegers a puss.

Michael Corleone.

It's not risky recruiting. They are using those players as meat shields and internals

Yep and if anyone doubts this they either look the other way or delusional. :icon_wink: