We is gonna have us sum PICNICS

DeletedUser

What do yah think?

its a bit late for considered and heartfelt words from b0bb! after all, she and elrey got PNX into this mess

PS - whats with the denigration of BANG!? again? Like PNX are actually doing well againt us were they?

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: thanx
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 373
Side 2: 121
Difference: 252

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,349,213
Side 2: 1,153,575
Difference: 2,195,638

image.php

3 to 1 nobling ratio and PNX are doing well? what would bad look like i migt ask????

gn0me

What is this load of codswallop?!

Sure, nice propaganda presentaion, I liked the story and the pictures, it sounded as plausible as a lot of the stories on the evening news they want us to believe!

The fact is, Bang!? has had PnX on its knees already and Plight jumps in with a big declaration against a tribe that was already going down. Big deal.

Wake me up when you have a real declaration to make.

This just makes Plight look like a bunch of nancy bullies, trying to cloak their inactivity with some easy stats.

No judgements here, just observations.

DeletedUser

What is this load of codswallop?!

Sure, nice propaganda presentaion, I liked the story and the pictures, it sounded as plausible as a lot of the stories on the evening news they want us to believe!

The fact is, Bang!? has had PnX on its knees already and Plight jumps in with a big declaration against a tribe that was already going down. Big deal.

Wake me up when you have a real declaration to make.

This just makes Plight look like a bunch of nancy bullies, trying to cloak their inactivity with some easy stats.

No judgements here, just observations.

Think I already mentioned ' the plight way' a while back but no one believed me. This declaration is just about as brave as the one they made against one or 2 players in the N/E, and VERY MUCH the same as when they started attacking highland warriors (despite being allied) AFTER they found out HW were at war with another 2 tribes.....it's what plight do. Been telling everyone this for months. There are plenty of examples.

DeletedUser

Think I already mentioned ' the plight way' a while back but no one believed me. This declaration is just about as brave as the one they made against one or 2 players in the N/E, and VERY MUCH the same as when they started attacking highland warriors (despite being allied) AFTER they found out HW were at war with another 2 tribes.....it's what plight do. Been telling everyone this for months. There are plenty of examples.

A yeah I would say ask NYangel what they do, but wait she is gone now, attacked and taken out by plight while in a nap?

jakeeboy

A yeah I would say ask NYangel what they do, but wait she is gone now, attacked and taken out by plight while in a nap?

Plight has been ORC now Bang!?s allies for a long time, likelyhood of PnX surviving a decleration from plight? small.

DeletedUser

Plight has been ORC now Bang!?s allies for a long time, likelyhood of PnX surviving a decleration from plight? small.

Plight had some good allies in the N/E. They have all gone. Does that not tell you something? Plight's allies are only allied for as long as it suits plight. Once they have built up near their allies they eventually go and attack them (usually without warning). It's the plight way. Gain the trust of their allies then stab them in the back. I guess it works for them but I'm surprised people are STILL ignorant of their tactics.

DeletedUser

Good luck with the fight. And if you have any left over bacon just send it my way. :lol:

Seagryfn

Actually, PnX tried repeatedly to incite Plight to war since their initial formation. Making promises and then breaking them again in days as it suited their purpose. Vulgar and angry threats demanding that we "bring it" and worse. As time passed, PnX realized the bed they had made for themselves. They tried to make amends for their earlier foul behavior (and resolve it every time it happened again), but their attempts at repentance were too little, too late. And then, before we had reacted with military force, PnX attacked BANG!?, and BANG!? rose to the challenge.

We offered military assistance but BANG!? asked that we hold back our axes. They wanted to prove to the server that they were more than a match against the threat and that they did not need a gangbang to achieve victory. It was finally the majority consensus of the forum that BANG!? had achieved just that, as we knew they would; they are a good and noble tribe, and fully capable of conquring any threat. It was hard to hold back our axes, but we honored BANG!?'s request until the proper time before it was our turn to exact retribution for wrongs that needed mending.

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence. The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there.

gn0me

likelyhood of PnX surviving a decleration from plight? small.

that statement might have had some debate to it if it came before PnX had been warring Bang for two months. As it is now, you are just reinforcing my comments.

Cheers jakeeboy.

jakeeboy

that statement might have had some debate to it if it came before PnX had been warring Bang for two months. As it is now, you are just reinforcing my comments.

Cheers jakeeboy.

Likelihood of PnX surviving a deceleration from Plight at any time was small. Not just now.

gn0me

Seagryfn i respect your decision on why you did this, as I have expressed via PM to you I believe.

It is good tactical ground to be taking, and easy pickings.

Not such a good tactical move for Bang to let you in on the pickings, but then again, having lost all their members surrounding PnX it wasn't really their choice, was it?

It seems that with Plight, ex-Orc and TKR (Plight allies) surrounding Bang, Bang and C2 can look forward to some more action in the near future! ;)

Bang's communist policies might help them defend, but their communist diplomacy is going to put them right where Stalin went if they don't look closely at what is going on around them.

DeletedUser

Seagryfn i respect your decision on why you did this, as I have expressed via PM to you I believe.

Not such a good tactical move for Bang to let you in on the pickings, but then again, having lost all their members surrounding PnX it wasn't really their choice, was it?

It seems that with Plight, ex-Orc and TKR (Plight allies) surrounding Bang, Bang and C2 can look forward to some more action in the near future! ;)

Bang's communist policies might help them defend, but their communist diplomacy is going to put them right where Stalin went if they don't look closely at what is going on around them.

I think there are more rim tribes such as the IAR family and H20 that should be a bit concerned about this too but if they're all napped or allied then it'll be fine. I'm sure plight won't mind everyone hugging each other and honour the agreements..........NOT! This is going to get very interesting soon :lol:

DeletedUser

When you say Plight and ex-ORC, I assume you are referring to the ex-ORC members who moved over to Plight, making those two "threats" one. And there you Ad Inf guys go again, assuming you know other tribe's diplomacy. Why do you assume that TKR is allied with Plight and would fight Bang!? Isn't it just as possible that TKR might side with Bang!? in any such conflict should it occur?

And how did C2 get dragged into this? I've stated before that Plight and C2 have a small border, making any such war highly unlikely since it would be very awkward and would likely accomplish nothing. And before you say that with the new Plight members the border is bigger, look a little closer. That whole northern part that was just added on in the last 2 days or so is really mostly made up of just one account, u6s5l.

And I don't know how you fit communism into this discussion, but I recommend you stop, for two reasons. One is that from what I've seen, Bang!? is in no way communist. Two, many people would be highly insulted if they are called communists, and it may ultimately lead up to an infraction or possibly a ban for you.

gn0me

When you say Plight and ex-ORC, I assume you are referring to the ex-ORC members who moved over to Plight, making those two "threats" one.

Yes.

And there you Ad Inf guys go again, assuming you know other tribe's diplomacy.

Actually its just me Jurasu.

And how did C2 get dragged into this?

Because you and Bang are the next biggest allied threat to the current Plight mob.

Why do you assume that TKR is allied with Plight and would fight Bang!?

Because of what I've heard. Our old diplomat Tiger had some diplomacy talks going earlier with TKR.

Isn't it just as possible that TKR might side with Bang!? in any such conflict should it occur?

not if past diplomacy with both TKR and Plight is anything to go by. Seagryfn is amazingly suspicious about backstabs, indicating she most probably has this on her mind as well, and past actions from Plight back this up.

And I don't know how you fit communism into this discussion, but I recommend you stop, for two reasons. One is that from what I've seen, Bang!? is in no way communist.

That's how Kerbogha described themselves.

Two, many people would be highly insulted if they are called communists, and it may ultimately lead up to an infraction or possibly a ban for you.

I have nothing against communists, actually I think Kerbogha's reference to benig a communist tribe fits similarly with Ad Inf's philosophy to property in common.

This is Tribal Wars; a tribe is a community, and therefore, no one should feel insulted by being referred to as communist. It actually in its purest form just means looking after your neighbours and your wider community, albeit its understandable you misconstrued it to mean the corrupt ends to which many communist states in RL have been corrupted.
But we are here to discuss politics on w16, not Earth. :)

DeletedUser

First of all, I'd actually like to thank you for addressing all of my points. Finally someone who answers everything rather than just skipping over parts they don't like.

As for assuming diplomacy, Jimmy did it earlier today on another topic, and that's what I was referring to.

True, we are the next biggest threat, should Plight beat Bang!? Remember that its all hypothetical at this point. Its also possible that Bang!? would beat Plight, or that they don't even war at all.

Diplomacy is constantly changing depending upon the plans of the tribe. An allied tribe may be your enemy the next day. So what you may have known in the past could've changed. It could also be the same, but what I'm getting at is that you shouldn't assume you know for sure.

I actually have never heard of any diplomacy between TKR and Plight. Doesn't mean there never was any, just not to my knowledge. And I wouldn't describe Seagryfn as suspiscious. I would rather say that she thinks of everything and attempts to cover every point.

I didn't know Kerbogha describes his own tribe as a communism.

And I know people shouldn't take offense at what is said over a game, and that communist in itself is not an insult, but has been cast in a bad light due to many corrupt nations (like you stated). That doesn't mean people won't take offense to it. IRA plainly stated that they had nothing to do with the Irish Republican Army in their profile yet they had to change their name and tag anyways.

DeletedUser

Lost? nah, it was an agreed move that PLIGHT would take them as they are closer to PLIGHT and BANG!? are moving ahead with other recruitment plans

DeletedUser

Lost? nah, it was an agreed move that PLIGHT would take them as they are closer to PLIGHT and BANG!? are moving ahead with other recruitment plans

Other recruitment plans?a TKR merge perhaps?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Other recruitment plans?a TKR merge perhaps?:icon_eek:

its a suprise :lol:

to ad family:

Don't think of this as your advantage and our weakness.. to tell you frankly this changes makes us more deadlier than before. Lets put in this way.. now we can all concentrate on you guys :icon_wink:

and for them leaving and joining plight.. plight want some actions and they deserve it..

its a geographical wise changes.

gn0me

First of all, I'd actually like to thank you for addressing all of my points. Finally someone who answers everything rather than just skipping over parts they don't like.

No problem. Its nice to have some respectful dialogue in here for once, and Stalhill did promise that if I tried he would try too. ;)

As for assuming diplomacy, Jimmy did it earlier today on another topic, and that's what I was referring to.

I still don't see what that has to do with Ad Inf, Jimmy was kicked at the start of the war for his inappropriate representation of us in the public forums, please give us some credit.

Diplomacy is constantly changing depending upon the plans of the tribe. An allied tribe may be your enemy the next day. So what you may have known in the past could've changed. It could also be the same, but what I'm getting at is that you shouldn't assume you know for sure.

Granted. But there's no harm in proposing some hypotheses for discussion after this rather monumental shift in world politics ;) At least it looks monumental on the map.
But given that C2 (can someone tell me how to superscript in this forum?) has a few villas going in an ex-PnX cluster up near k25/35, my first impression of a C2/Bang/Plight alliance dividing the world from NE to SW is looking likely too.

So HRV, MK, LS, I'd like to hear your opinion on this potential new superpower.