We Ride!

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

your lack of education and respect is amazing :)
and says all

Parsnip refrigerator :icon_evil: wall television friend caulking excellence lampshade pumpkin :) bell! Shalalala, brink leg money. :icon_rolleyes: Crunchy still cold. Cats fling fluorescents :icon_idea:. Power making springs flair dong.

Navigation bliss neighbors!

See! We CAN communicate Geani!

Blue troll grip name farce :icon_idea: petunia!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107936

Well, I'm not ignoring you. I just think that you're saying dumb things.

The idea that saying 'lol' after something immediately makes it sarcastic is ridiculous. Let me demonstrate with this completely hypothetical example:

"I think your leader is a stupid fat cow and someone should put your leader out of their misery with a ball peen hammer.... lol"

See? Not talking about anyone in particular, and I'd take offense if you inferred I did, but see, there's no way you could think that was sarcastic.

I can does english!

Are you sure? I would like to point out if I may, that, putting ellipses at the end of your sentence puts the onus on the sentence not on the lol. Therefore one could read that you actually mean what you say but pause to end with lol so as to not to make too much offence, almost a 'laugh it off - buts its been said'.

Whereas, the shaggy put the lol immediately at the end of the sentence which could indicate sarcasm.

Of course the written word is not as expressive as the spoken word and can always be taken out of context... Dick.

DeletedUser107936

So Gotrob win the war with Pale Riders! That must really smart us5l.

DeletedUser

Yeah gotrob won.. they are amazing. OR
Ride and PITA had common purpose, so why not join forces. Only a matter of time before GTC run out of members and effectivly it will be just PITA vs Gotrob.

DeletedUser107936

If Ride were at war with GOTROB and they then disband... for what ever the reason. Then as each declaration of war is separate that must mean GOTROB won the war! Whether that is by default or by overwhelming success does not matter. GOTROB won... simples.

DeletedUser

Yeah gotrob won.. they are amazing. OR
Ride and PITA had common purpose, so why not join forces. Only a matter of time before GTC run out of members and effectivly it will be just PITA vs Gotrob.

exactly, they HAD TO JOIN FORCES against us :)
clearly Pita lowered their standars if even less got a spot there =))

and clearly Pita was losing ground if they felt necessary to merge with Ride

One of my questions is why Pita didnt recruit ex R members when teh gow joined Pita? My answer is: Pita thought back then that R members are not worthy and skilled enough to be accepted in Pita
Now, because they are outnumbered, ex R members and ex 34/Ride members are good enough for Pita standards

LOL:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If Ride were at war with GOTROB and they then disband... for what ever the reason. Then as each declaration of war is separate that must mean GOTROB won the war! Whether that is by default or by overwhelming success does not matter. GOTROB won... simples.

I don't think a name change really changes anything. All the players are still actively attacking GotRob. Just saying. I mean, if you wanna say that you won and stop defending against us... Have fun. But I think so long as my nukes are still getting shipped, the war is on.

You can argue semantics and technicalities all you want, but at the end of the day, my axes are still en route.

TheHowling

he who is standing at end wins

Winner takes them all

Now its up to the best strategy and planing to determine who falls

so people change tribes etc, who cares tbh...

Let the team with the best strategy and planning win...

At least it keeps it interesting :D

DeletedUser

Winner takes them all

good luck old man. and as for got rob try to keep up with my moves http://youtu.be/-tJZ5Tvy_kM this penguin loves to dance

DeletedUser

34 gone, ride gone, whos next?
i think everybody knows, the only hen left here is Pita :)

DeletedUser

yeah, mings is still here, less is eating cookie, i wonder why :))

oh, i remember we opped both ming and cookie?

funny, you see just what you want to see

no worries, you wont have to wait much for us

DeletedUser107936

Winner takes them all

So true... as they say, it aint over till the fat lady sings. Lets see what occurs over the next couple of months

DeletedUser

exactly, they HAD TO JOIN FORCES against us
:)
clearly Pita lowered their standars if even less got a spot there =))

and clearly Pita was losing ground if they felt necessary to merge with Ride

One of my questions is why Pita didnt recruit ex R members when teh gow joined Pita? My answer is: Pita thought back then that R members are not worthy and skilled enough to be accepted in Pita
Now, because they are outnumbered, ex R members and ex 34/Ride members are good enough for Pita standards

LOL:icon_biggrin:

its true geani pita met my high standards so i accepted there invite. shame i had to turn gotrob's invites down a couple of times. by the way weather reports conditions are just right for a tsunami

DeletedUser

its true geani pita met my high standards so i accepted there invite. shame i had to turn gotrob's invites down a couple of times. by the way weather reports conditions are just right for a tsunami

Ain't that the truth lesss, I still have all the mails from Shaggy and Hodgy asking me into GotRob right around the time PITA declared, in fact, I seem to remember a similar invitation was sent to basically all members of Ride, 34 and R at the time. "If you don't join us, they'll come after you." Right Shaggy? "Better not to have to worry about our Northern front." Funny that... PITA is apparently lowering their standards to take our garbage accounts in, right after GotRob was pissing themselves like puppies trying to get us in.

There's a message there, I'm sure.

DeletedUser

yeah, it is in your mind only =))

no geani i dont mind. its my pleasure to remind players over and over again of gotrobs past events and your style of game play.

granted you get most of them removed by the moderators but not before most of the world reads them.

the moderators do there job assign me a penalty i accept it after we chat back and forth about you abit.they post the statement i made i tell them why i made it. they then tell me to send in a support ticket instead as they are suppose to. i tell them i rather the world know instead. then i inform my leadership what i did what penlty i have will be getting. http://youtu.be/2aaubVlhNK4

then i move on till gotrob leadership do's something else to annoy the world in general or you make another untrue statement.http://youtu.be/miVoe7U6Lx4 then i post your past statement which is the completely reversed from the your current one the w59 players get a laugh. the cycle starts again

http://youtu.be/qRwJ8JA9w6A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ain't that the truth lesss, I still have all the mails from Shaggy and Hodgy asking me into GotRob right around the time PITA declared, in fact, I seem to remember a similar invitation was sent to basically all members of Ride, 34 and R at the time. "If you don't join us, they'll come after you." Right Shaggy? "Better not to have to worry about our Northern front." Funny that... PITA is apparently lowering their standards to take our garbage accounts in, right after GotRob was pissing themselves like puppies trying to get us in.

There's a message there, I'm sure.

I've been invited to take at least one account in GotRob already. Maybe I should've, and seen how they liked a James-like situation. Fortunately for them, I don't play dirty, and I don't think I'd like to face Justin's wrath for doing something that underhanded. Who knows, maybe next time I really will; after what they condoned and laughed about, I'm pretty sure it might be worth it for me.