~WE~ VS core

DeletedUser

lol good point actually - luke i think you just failed..

Although thats not worthy of fail - you just should really be facepalming yourself right now!

But Dboyy fails more!

Lol :)

DeletedUser

Admittedly, the HC hit 0.541 seconds before the nobles
I was well annoyed, mistimed the attack.

And the other train, I had cleared the village about 6 times, once like an hour before the attack.

DeletedUser

Admittedly, the HC hit 0.541 seconds before the nobles
I was well annoyed, mistimed the attack.

And the other train, I had cleared the village about 6 times, once like an hour before the attack.

I suppose thats a reasonably good excuse...

But still, remember to stay protected!

And yes, i mean by sending a nuke to hit just before your train, not something else

DeletedUser

that was the point he made, im not gonna post them up. and i really dont understand the tribe hopping thing. seriously, everyone go look at my tribe changes. rop > destroyed so moved to core > went to we. 2 changes and one wasnt a hop at all, rop was over.

DeletedUser

that was the point he made, im not gonna post them up. and i really dont understand the tribe hopping thing. seriously, everyone go look at my tribe changes. rop > destroyed so moved to core > went to we. 2 changes and one wasnt a hop at all, rop was over.

Maybe you are right...I'll give you a break on calling it tribe hopping...it is really nothing more then running away like a little coward to the tribe that declares war on you.

Heavyreigns

We are still winning both wars seeing as how kurlnova wanted to speak. As long as we are still winning the wars we are in, I see no need to speak. For those not winning their wars, feel free to continue with the, what do you call it? Cover talk? excuses? BS? Smoke screen? Distarction from the facts? I just call it whining. When it's my turn to whine I hope it's not this loud.

DeletedUser

We are still winning both wars seeing as how kurlnova wanted to speak. As long as we are still winning the wars we are in, I see no need to speak. For those not winning their wars, feel free to continue with the, what do you call it? Cover talk? excuses? BS? Smoke screen? Distarction from the facts? I just call it whining. When it's my turn to whine I hope it's not this loud.

If you see no need to speak then don't.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CORE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~WE~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 78
Difference: 32

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 9
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 589,091
Side 2: 422,344
Difference: 166,747

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68,062
Side 2: 57,442
Difference: 10,620

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

kurlnova

You aren't in two wars, you're in one. This one, ~WE~ vs. CORE. And according to stats, you're not winning. Unless "nobling inactives and recruiting the enemy" is win.

Good work on the whole "no need to speak" speaking. :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

Nice stats Freak. Looks like ~WE~ ran out of noobs that will turn tail and run as soon as they see an incoming. [points finger at Wasbi Mojo (quit after his brother was perma baned), The Big Shitowski no. 2 (was perma banned), dboyy (nearly troopless), and GDSB (The only one I see as a worthy opponent in ~WE~)]

kurlnova

LOL... we just caught heavyreigns spying on us. He was sitting one of our players (we just booted him) so he could read the forums. How embarrassing! :)

So "elite" .... :icon_rolleyes:

Heavyreigns

Not so bad I have the same in core. Don't beat yourself up about it. Everyone has spies

DeletedUser

hmmm im gonna to sum this up nice for everyone from all evendence i have come to this conclusion
[spoil]CORE = fail
~WE~ = Fail -[/spoil]

Heavyreigns

Side 1:
Tribes: ~WE~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CORE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 24
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 227,230
Side 2: 142,906
Difference: 84,324

chart

The real story. We don't deserve the captial F and -

Heavyreigns

Btw they got most of their villas from quitters. Most from their own tribe. But that's another story that will never be told. In the end Core won't be here.

kurlnova

Not so bad I have the same in core. Don't beat yourself up about it. Everyone has spies

Beat myself up??? LMAO! No my friend, we're flattered (and entertained) that you had to resort to this. But no matter, since we caught you then everything you gleaned is useless. Enjoy!

DeletedUser

I would just like to commend WE on a great job of making the stats look in their favor by anytime we start nobling their players they kick them from the tribe.

But if you dont believe me ask out7out, wasabimojo , dboyy, and The Big Shitowski no. 2
Whos will be next on this list? Heavy himself?

Last edited by a moderator: