WEBASH declares on T.C

DeletedUser

WEBASH declares on T.C, yes as WEBASH-ers, the excellent tribe declares war on T.C who are also known as Moon Stars, however we intend to remove all Moon Stars of World 53 immediantly from the World, a mighty 400K Vs. 3.2 Million who will win that is for you to decide who you want to win in the war, we won't go down very easily. The Ex-R E A C H members of WEBASH are currently being trained into WEBASH-ers to completely get rid of T.C permanently.

Our reasons for war.

1* You have not only given the entire tribe a bad declaration known as Title:'Lets erase them' Comments: 'Bla' when we found out that you declared on R E A C H whilst I was in.

[SPOIL]
400_F_4812452_zbVXh48cVoO7oQlxRFfdcjKOMspTSUjH.jpg

This was me when I got the news that you declared war on us.[/SPOIL]

2* You are in our K so as your title is 'Lets erase them', we will do that to you in K24 which we are doing good in whilst you are Rank. 1 in that K.

[SPOIL]
en53

Green - R E A C H
Blue - WEBASH
Pink - T.C[/SPOIL]

Please expect the Green and the Blue to be the only colour on the map and the Pink with 1 dot or 2.

3* Whilst we want war we would like to view the stats against each other.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: .-R-., .~R2~., WEBASH
Side 2:
Tribes: T.C

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 287
Difference: 144

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 304,088
Side 2: 571,879
Difference: 267,791

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 25,199
Difference: 25,199

chart

I will guarantee you that the stats will change the way they are in now.[/SPOIL]

WEBASH declares on T.C, T.C you are in K23/24/25 area for too long right now so be prepared to be erased by a 400K tribe, 3.2 Million Vs. 400K which will win as I said above that is for you to guess, don't bother getting your allies involved because it will prove you are totally weak and need support, we never asked our allies to support us, it's time to be rid of our Moon Stars.

Thanks for reading and post your comments below,

Regards.

Council of WEBASH.

DeletedUser

Kudos to Rogiein for sending 2 incomings at me, finally got some offensive troops at my way now. :D

DeletedUser

[COLOR=#000ac]
yes as WEBASH-ers, the excellent tribe declares war on T.C who are also known as Moon Stars
[/COLOR]
"excellent"? lol how did you get to that conclusion?
You have not only given the entire tribe a bad declaration known as Title:'Lets erase them' Comments: 'Bla' when we found out that you declared on R E A C H whilst I was in.
Tribes can say what they want in a declaration. Saying "Lets erase them" is probably along the lines of what I would say :p
Or would you like every declaration to be "Ooh your being mean, lets have a flower growing competition"
I will guarantee you that the stats will change the way they are in now.
Think again:
Side 1:
Tribes: WEBASH
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 94
Difference: 79
chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 41,445
Side 2: 188,793
Difference: 147,348
chart

Side 1: 4,359
Side 2: 6,525
Difference: 2,166
chart

Despite the low numbers of conquers, you are still losing.

don't bother getting your allies involved because it will prove you are totally weak and need support, we never asked our allies to support us, it's time to be rid of our Moon Stars.
This sounds so stupid. You can't stop them getting their allies involved, even though they probably won't need them.
"Totally weak"?? No its called using all your resources and trying to get the advantage in a war. If they use their allies (to great effect) then hats off to them, they used all they had.

This thread is pointless seen as T.C aren't even bothered about WEBASH. My evidence? Read this whole post again

DeletedUser

Mynameissi, you and your tribe is a joke whilst they are in K33 so everyone including myself is not bothered about what you say and I have got a 10K village in their main patch finally. :lol:

DeletedUser

I am rooting for T.C

They are 2nd in my K and I hope their players will send resources to me at: 398|250

Thankee

DeletedUser

Mynameissi, you and your tribe is a joke whilst they are in K33 so everyone including myself is not bothered about what you say and I have got a 10K village in their main patch finally. :lol:

Yes because Drama haven't even bothered to take you out. K33 is fully controlled Drama territory. If my tribe with the members we have were in your K, we would be 4 times your size.
Dcfc ceybob, your main guy happens to be a good friend of mine (both co-players) and knows of our capability. Your declaration shows to me you are clueless.
You had better care about what I have to say.
Talk to dcfc, then question me. He will enlighten you on the situation

DeletedUser

Mynameissi, I don't really care if you are friends with Dcfc because all you did was rim weak players, I have more skills than you have at this game which you wouldn't bother try defying me, Drama! truly deserve K33 since they have took control of K24 (The K I am in.) which I personally have nothing against Drama!, they attacked me a couple of times and nobled 2 villages off me, I took 1 back from Roversbeef which you wouldn't have the skills to re-take your villages back instantly, Dcfc thinks you are a coward I believe, I don't care if my declaration of war shows me as clueless as I could possibly be...

DeletedUser

My acc was ruined due to some knob that I thought I could trust. I lost alot of villas, had no def left and still had incomings.
I know how to renoble and snipe, i'm not completely useless.
Dcfc does not think i'm a coward.
Please show me the evidence to back up your claim of being better than me at TW, as so far I have not seen any.
Saying things without anything to back it up is ignorant.
Yes I rimmed weak players, also a few strong players. Its TW, the whole point is to grow at the expense of others. If a few weak players were there then they are good targets. Free villas even. So clearly you don't know how to play TW.
The only member of your tribe who is even lifting his finger to attack T.C is Dcfc.

Side 1:
Tribes: WEBASH
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1
chart

Side 1: 13,838
Side 2: 14,571
Difference: 733
chart

Side 1:
Players: dcfc ceybob
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1
chart

Side 1: 9,479
Side 2: 10,420
Difference: 941
chart

How is this even classed as a war??

DeletedUser

(Sorry for double post) Look lol
Side 1:
Players: mynameissi
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2
chart

Side 1: 11,606
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11,606
chart

DeletedUser

Dcfc's account is not just an ordinary 320k account it is a special account with considerable skill and knowledge due to me Co-Playing, I am getting bored of T.C noobs now. :icon_wink: The Petriot doesn't retaliate such a complete noob he is after all... I might go after someone near the K24 area ! :icon_razz: It is me who is launching the masses of incomings at T.C not Dcfc, me who is his Co-Player, I have better knowledge than you will ever have at this game, you probably don't know how to snipe, Pre-Noble etc. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bloody do know how to snipe and RE-noble but yes pre-noble as well. I did enough of it on w9.
So your the amazing dcfc co? Nice you should have said :p
Dcfc is just as good as you, he built up that acc, you just took the reigns and grew it further. Stop moaning lol
Lets see if your "masses" of incomings come to anything.

hot beef

Hello Invalid User.

I'll get around to rimming you in a minute don't worry.
My exams finish tomorrow and we are still in a rather large war but I'm sure it will happen soon enough.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think it likely T.C. will win. Had some productive talks with them. Impressed with their organisations and management skillz.

Refugees welcome in Dorks!

DeletedUser

My experience lasted all of a few hours in T.C
I was invited by 1 duke and dismissed by the other?
Not good communication there.

@ hot beef
THANKYOU!! :)

DeletedUser

Wow thats a confident arrogant statement.
My experiences with Drama! aren't pleasant at all. They are all nice people but are ruthless :)
It'l be fun to watch you rimmed :p

DeletedUser

Wow thats a confident arrogant statement.
My experiences with Drama! aren't pleasant at all. They are all nice people but are ruthless :)
It'l be fun to watch you rimmed :p

First, you are a noob.

Second, it will be extremely difficult to rim me.

Third, I am better than you at Tribal Wars

Lastly, Major Pleasure cleaned you out of your " Target Continent " which I started LOL-ing when she erased you out of the K. :icon_wink: All you do is noble weaker players and rarely noble larger players because you are a noob, fair play you don't Barb Munch.

DeletedUser

Wow so how experienced do you have to be to NOT be a noob?
W9 mate.
Its not embarrassing to be rimmed by MP, that acc was like 80 times bigger than mine, my def had all been sent 50 hrs away by some person from TITs and I had lost all off villas. I had no chance.
I still see no evidence that you are better than me at tw, please show me.
Lastly, you barb munch and your only player conquers were from your own tribe.
Who's the noob? :D