Week 1 Rundown

DeletedUser121619

Hey all,

I'm not near as awesome as Fleezy from W97 and I probably won't be doing any interviews but here's the rundown of the first week of W97. Depending on the reaction I may do more of these in the future.

This is just an introduction to the world. The world will be evolving rapidly in the coming weeks with mergers and collapses. I must say, I have never seen a world with this many family tribes among the top tribes in the world.

There are many colours. New worlds means many tribes. Who are the tribes we may be seeing more of in the coming weeks?

The North West
X5WO8PA.png

Boobz is in the core-core of the NW part of the world and densely packed in.
BBB - another tightly packed tribe borders Boobz on the NW.
OBP and MATTER Fam. (previously B.D.C) both have members sprinkled all around the core.

The rim of K45 is where the two largest family tribes of W98 are located. The NKRI Family, consisting of seven tribes, is known from previous worlds to be a failure. Maybe they can pull it together in this world, but probably not.

The Fame Fam. has expanded to four tribes. All four tribes have high ODA stats. Either everybody is afraid of annoying this 160 member family or nobody has bothered yet, or Fame has wiped most of the players near them.

NKRI and Fame dominate the rim of K45 in terms of members yet China is a smaller rim tribe that covers the same area. China has one player that stands out, inthefog. The winner of World 79, 90, and 92 is back again. China may be small, but they could also be an elite group that can fight off a family four times their size.

The North East
pSDVZjK.png

There are so spread out tribes in K45. Every tribe is clustered in its own sector which could create some interesting battles.

S~N and Phalos are mixed together. A clash for zone control could easily happen in the future.

The IPOD Fam comes from World 97. The IPOD over there has been quite successful and with the same leadership may become successful on this world too.

Crus has a nice rim position.

The South East
bjNHiUZ.png

K55 might be bringing the most battles in the following weeks. Jager obviously dominates this continent in size with over 20,000 points more than the second tribe.

The VIK Fam and One are intermingled.
Jager and the L.DR Fam are mixed.
YOLO and =N7= have their own clusters.
Just is the well-placed rim tribe.

The South West
DWEwSVt.png

No K54 tribe has stood out as the leading one yet and several tribes are contending for that position.

The VIK Fam, CMS, TOO Fam, and RED (which I highlighted in yellow to mess you up) are all blended together in the core. ~EPU~ is chilling there as the dominant rim tribe. ~EPU~ and V I K have been fighting for top spot in K54 all week.

LOB covers the joint rim of K44 and K54. Red has a nice location with one tribe in the core and the other out on the southern rim. This will make it much easier for core players to move out to the rim.

The Colorful World Map
KxEixPy.png

Family tribes:
GRAY - IPOD
BLUE - Fame
PURPLE - Vik

Single tribes:
Dark Blue - JUST.
Black - GG
Green - S~N
Gray Blue - CRUS
Yellow - Jager
Orange - ~EPU~
Purple - LOB
Light Blue - Cms

Wars
4f5abd7449c29fc99f98242fc080a0c6.png

Toon is at war with the VIK Fam.
Fame is at war with NKRI-4.
JUST. is at war with ROM.
OBP seems to be at war with some tribe, maybe NKRI-4 due to the lack of ODD?

f2fc63aa3bd565cb820acd16f6df96b3.png

This weeks Player of the Week is:

Cristos of tribe Fame

He joined World 98 around 12:36 ST on January 17. In under 16 hours he is already Rank 3 in the world. He has not even looted 10,000 resources. I wish I had that much PP. Sigh. :(

Honorable Mentions
Congratulations to Mary Jane the 420th and Vizz for being the first two players to achieve Plunderer Level 4 - Plunder 10,000 villages achievement. Mary Jane dominated the BP farming era with twice the plunders and resources as any other player. No one has yet to get Looter Level 3, but I assume several players will have that in the next 24 hours.

I hope you enjoyed this. Any criticism and comments are greatly appreciated. Let the discussion begin.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Congratulations to Mary Jane the 420th and Vizz for being the first two players to achieve Plunderer Level 4 - Plunder 10,000 villages achievement. Mary Jane dominated the BP farming era with twice the plunders and resources as any other player. No one has yet to get Looter Level 3, but I assume several players will have that in the next 24 hours.

DOMINATING them res's looted.
06ab01e6268e8773689b3d31aec146f5.png

Congratz on dominating the plunders :D I can't believe there's even a mention on plunders for being a player of the week, oh my you so good you can send 1lc at a village and waste your time haha nOObs and their plunders thinking they're something good.

Last edited:

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score

Congratz on dominating the plunders :D I can't believe there's even a mention on plunders for being a player of the week, oh my you so good you can send 1lc at a village and waste your time haha nOObs and their plunders thinking they're something good.

fbe75cf45b48cc19a79f93b2383cf951.png

:p

CrazyBrute

Rank 1 looting in a day and we're not even trying :eek: shows the quality of players on this world I guess.

Not trying... you got some powerful luck then to keep landing those LC on recently cleared villages :D

Going to take a minute to just imagine what would happen if otto started trying...

kyoasVp.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser121619

I'm confused. Is Mary Jane a noob because she was the first person to plunder 10,000 villages? Is it because Mary Jane a noob because she destroyed everybody in looting and plundered for the first 72 hours of the world? Is it because Mary Jane plundered 1.83 villages a second?

If high amounts of plunders means players are noobs then why did only two players plunder 10,000 villages?

GROOT's average haul yesterday was 153 resources. Mary Jane's was 39 resources per plunder. Mary Jane has to put in much more effort than GROOT to haul resources.

87403831e820592dd6f05b78f102bdc4.png

21385445f8cfafc40316c50547b9edbd.png

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm confused. Is Mary Jane a noob because she was the first person to plunder 10,000 villages? Is it because Mary Jane a noob because she destroyed everybody in looting and plundered for the first 72 hours of the world? Is it because Mary Jane plundered 1.83 villages a second?

If high amounts of plunders means players are noobs then why did only two players plunder 10,000 villages?

GROOT's average haul yesterday was 153 resources. Mary Jane's was 39 resources per plunder. Mary Jane has to put in much more effort than GROOT to haul resources.

No you're the nOOb for thinking plunders mean anything, and destroying at startup? come on man what happens the first 72 hours hardly means anything this is a marathon people that think it matters usually are no where near end game later on. You're just showing that Groot works smarter for their resources, not harder :D nOObs work harder for a reason, cuz they're nOObs.

DeletedUser121619

Agreed with the marathon point. The first week of the world doesn't mean much more than the first 72 hours either.

Resources looted does not give an accurate description of "working smarter" because it doesn't account for scavenging. Unless scavenging stats roll out, we will never know who gains the most resources a day.

Now quit being salty that you didn't make the honorable mentions. :D

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Resources looted does not give an accurate description of "working smarter" because it doesn't account for scavenging. Unless scavenging stats roll out, we will never know who gains the most resources a day.

Now quit being salty that you didn't make the honorable mentions. :D

Why would I care what some Average nOOb has to say, I'm just telling you that your post was full of useless shit lol We're too busy destroying world 95 to care what a nOOb like you thinks on the externals while we're pp farming. "Any criticism and comments are greatly appreciated" you're calling someone salty for commenting on a post which praises plunders as being a top player...not to mention the player that you think's best in your eyes is a pp nOOb o_O

Last edited:

focushor

What's the point in making maps including tribes that are going to be a total mess late game? You should've highlighted SKY! in north east, or maybe even my tribe because a colored point that farms pp is pointless to highlight

also, why on earth would you have a pp-spender as player of the week? doesn't make any sense at all to me. I mean, the player of the week should be someone who was able to snipe multiple attacks, someone who did a smart play, like sending a scout attack with 5 spies, getting spied back and managing to scout the enemy AND kill all his scouts. I mean, man... the players who make these tricks 'n stuff should contact you with proof and then that section would become relevant.. but you don't even know how irelevant is to place a pp spender as the player of the week

Last edited:

snowflake

My only problem with this thread is how people are happily shitting on the work this guy put in.
Stop complaining about choices he made. Stop ruining forums for people who want to put in work and make it interesting. Instead of helping, y'all make us have one less productive forum member that is creating something.
TAP, good analysis. Player of the Week choice is debatable, perhaps choose different criteria so you make a better choice next time and have less outrage.
Also, I agree that maybe you should choose specific tribes to highlight - currently impossible to see spreads on the map.

focushor

I forgot to mention, the rest of your work impressed me, I must admit. Congratulations

My criticism stays the same though. You asked for it, I offered it. Plus that it's constructive criticism, it's not hate

DeletedUser121619

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. It was my first time doing something like this. There are hundreds of tribes so it's pretty difficult to choose specific tribes. I decided to go simple and pick the top 12 placed tribes in the world. I guess in the following weeks I can go with high OD tribes, tribes with ongoing wars, etc. I didn't really say anything other than "this tribe is located here" and "that tribe is located there", because nothing has happened yet.

If anyone wants to mention/nominate players feel free to. The winner of the week was partially a joke. I find it pretty dumb that a person who joined 36 hours ago has three villages and is second place. I felt spending $500 should deserve a shoutout. :p I'll rename Player of the Week to shoutouts or something.

My only disagreeable opinion is that I do think Vizz and Mary Jane deserve actual players of the week. They have been top farmers and plunders for the past week. I don't know about GROOT, but Mary Jane and Vizz topped the scoreboard ALL week and I think that is more deserving than being the top farmer for just a day. Maybe it was more but I missed that.

I will try make y'all happier next week. :D

DeletedUser121619

Why would I care what some Average nOOb has to say, I'm just telling you that your post was full of useless shit lol. "Any criticism and comments are greatly appreciated" you're calling someone salty for commenting on a post which praises plunders as being a top player...not to mention the player that you think's best in your eyes is a pp nOOb o_O
I was joking.

We're too busy destroying world 95 to care what a nOOb like you thinks on the externals while we're pp farming.
Why are you on the W98 externals then if all you're doing is PP farming and not caring about the world?

the player of the week should be someone who was able to snipe multiple attacks, someone who did a smart play, like sending a scout attack with 5 spies, getting spied back and managing to scout the enemy AND kill all his scouts. I mean, man... the players who make these tricks 'n stuff should contact you with proof and then that section would become relevant..
I am perfectly fine with nominations coming in. I don't have a special magic orb that I can see everything that happens in the world so just give a shout.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was joking.

Why are you on the W98 externals then if all you're doing is PP farming and not caring about the world?

3oz8xwkWxsh3gQd4EE.gif

Even if I wasn't pp farming or on w98 playing I'd still follow the externals like a lot of others do. And I like to watch nOObs post about how plunders make them good players.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you could have a thread just named "Weekly Update" rather than creating a thread each week. I'd be happy to help you out a bit as I don't want to commit to a blog.