*Weekly* TA|REB Vs ''The World''

DeletedUser

I am proud of how well REB have done, yes we are losing by a lot but no one left and we have fought back hard and didn't just sit back and take it.

A few REB have left, by going inactive.
No resistance at all.

DeletedUser

I think it's more that they were inactive to begin with.

2 of the biggest accounts in REB, that were nobling enemy up to last week, and now are totally inactive?

Interesting........

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
2 of the biggest accounts in REB, that were nobling enemy up to last week, and now are totally inactive?

Interesting........

And we thought we had problems in the past. Gives a bit perspective, doesn't it?

DeletedUser

A few REB have left, by going inactive.
No resistance at all.

They are also mainly the only villages you have been taking, of course the isolated ones too. Plus they were kicked for being inactive for so long :)

DeletedUser7464

"And we thought we had problems in the past. Gives a bit perspective, doesn't it?"

You make me lol.

Remember AK23X? Rank 11 player.

Deleted his account when REB came knocking.

Fail.

DeletedUser

Wish someone would include bubu in the stats... he was REB when I started attacking him a couple of hours after 'declaration'. And he was being actively sat and defended until bubu returned a couple of days ago and hit delete. :/

DeletedUser

They are also mainly the only villages you have been taking, of course the isolated ones too. Plus they were kicked for being inactive for so long :)

Isolated? Really?

Tribe ranking for the continent 51
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 TA|REB 10,76 Mio. 1.028
2 EG|LWS 10,74 Mio. 1.088
3 TW 37.314 4
4 EGAten 11.039 1

DeletedUser7464

philler you haven't made anyone quit. You'll have to take my word for that one (you can trust my word, I'm very honourable ;P). Any apparently inactive accounts can not be attributed to recent in-game events. I'm sure the accounts you are talking about are no strangers to war/mass-incoming, they wouldn't be abandoned on a whim.

walleye

I'm sure you can figure it out using TWStats.
They are 2 accounts that I was battling for a while, and they both seem to have quit in the last few weeks.

you're right. the only possible humanly reason for a short spell of inactivity can be your e-virility. there's more to life than philler.

DeletedUser

philler you haven't made anyone quit. You'll have to take my word for that one (you can trust my word, I'm very honourable ;P). Any apparently inactive accounts can not be attributed to recent in-game events. I'm sure the accounts you are talking about are no strangers to war/mass-incoming, they wouldn't be abandoned on a whim.

Where did I say I made them quit ?

Ururjay

it did come across that way philler

Says the backstabber who left Aten when all the tribe was supportin him *sigh* :icon_rolleyes:..please bonesaw, you are not the one to get an opinion here :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Isolated? Really?

Tribe ranking for the continent 51
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 TA|REB 10,76 Mio. 1.028
2 EG|LWS 10,74 Mio. 1.088
3 TW 37.314 4
4 EGAten 11.039 1

Maybe you should consider the other K's, duh.

DeletedUser

Says the backstabber who left Aten when all the tribe was supportin him *sigh* :icon_rolleyes:..please bonesaw, you are not the one to get an opinion here :icon_neutral:

He can say what he wants ^.^

DeletedUser

Leave old cows in the water...