*Weekly* 'The World' vs 'The Alliance' Stats

DeletedUser910

World 2 will be like World 1 in another year from now. Everyone's quitting it seems. RL always seems to catch up to you in the end.

DeletedUser

You really had to kick Nashwan Power? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

If you knew the situation you would understand why we kicked him. And it wasnt to make our stats look good because look at our stats at the momment. We can't say that were doing good with the stats like that.

Dougalo7

If you knew the situation you would understand why we kicked him.

The situation? He was a liability? His account was hacked? he was leaking information to the enemy? He was demeaning TW on the forums and had to be silenced?

Maybe it was a sit and you all decided to kick his @ss? He was hemorrhaging villages in May/June but looked to have turned things around in early July though.. Took a nice bite out of micktb, until Pizz/Kalash came calling on the 18th.. then it was all down hill...

Why not just tell it like it is rather than trying to be vague.. I have more respect when you own up to cutting "dead wood".

And it wasnt to make our stats look good because look at our stats at the moment. We can't say that were doing good with the stats like that.

I will agree with you on this, your stats look pretty bad at the moment, but imagine how much longer they would look REALLY bad with him bleeding his 1101 villages to MPX-E.. ouch..

Last edited:

Hanussen

It seems The World is pushing TW to the South west.

However the best isnt happened yet.

DeletedUser

If you knew the situation you would understand why we kicked him.

The situation? He was a liability? His account was hacked? he was leaking information to the enemy? He was demeaning TW on the forums and had to be silenced?

Maybe it was a sit and you all decided to kick his @ss? He was hemorrhaging villages in May/June but looked to have turned things around in early July though.. Took a nice bite out of micktb, until Pizz/Kalash came calling on the 18th.. then it was all down hill...

Why not just tell it like it is rather than trying to be vague.. I have more respect when you own up to cutting "dead wood".

I will agree with you on this, your stats look pretty bad at the moment, but imagine how much longer they would look REALLY bad with him bleeding his 1101 villages to MPX-E.. ouch..

If i told you what was happening i would have to kill you :p

Pizz

What about me? I plan to live forever, so dying isn't a possibility for me ;)

DeletedUser7488

You make me laugh.

DeletedUser5974

Umm never expected tw will reach this stage.
hard to believe that a few months ago tw was winning big time.

ohhhh well rl affected tw more. Well tw still can kick butt only if people get an attitude change

DeletedUser2566

wonder how long this war goes on.. til everyone hit delete?

zalasta

I may stay til the end just to find out who actually won in the end.
Obviously if TW are still there at Dooms Day then I will be.

Does anyone think there will be another large reshuffle of the tribes??
For example HOT|SW going to TW. BM and other breaking away from Aten.