Welcome Casus Belli

DeletedUser

What? No. I don't even know him. Zord gave pyker his infracts... well, 3 of them. I did the first one.

DeletedUser

We set up a skype chat, just for you, ladynewmod, anyone who wants to join, feel free!

Just send pker a mail when you want to join in ladynewmod!

DeletedUser

welcome new mod, i turn my back for one sec and atomic becomes an ingame and then i take a two week vacation and the mod that i didn't even get to know goes bye bye

just for your info warrantwow isn't too fearsome

i still say galum get's his own section in w11

*mini mod moment*
also jbak won't be back for months if ever (probably because of the amount of times he ban avoided) and talking about forum punishments could lead to forum punishments
/moment

DeletedUser

i doubt it this place is a sand box ... mod's hardly quit this world because of it's posters ...

but just remember for most mods if you keep poking them they'll be more and more likely to infract rather than warn

plus she reminds me of AC a lil

DeletedUser

Reminds you of AC?

Lol, not for me. I liked AC ^_^ He had a good sense of humour.

DeletedUser

Bunnies are nice, but sometimes they turn into vampires.

Uh..?

I think she's a bit agitated, but she should just loosen up and enjoy herself.

DeletedUser

wow i think im going to stay away from this topic for a bit lol im not trying to get banned yet

DeletedUser

Come on rubberchanman, they can't ban us all.

(I don't know why, every time I see your name I think of that song)

*Rubberchanman*
*Wild as the taliban*
*9 in his right*
*45 in his otha hand*

DeletedUser

Fine ill stay. But i bet u she will be gone soon enough. With the skype harrassment and the forum spam she will be gone

more like she'll turn into jirki and ban you all ... shoot the amount of spam you two have posted in the last hour qualifies you for a two week vacation (and it's not even good spam)

just because she comes off as soft and cute doesn't mean she can't do her job. i for one am quite disturbed and ashamed by the attitude you have to a lenient mod (something that would be fixed if you attempt to drive this mod off i predict)

DeletedUser

Who is triplm, he talks like mod yet has no mod name.

I should recognize this person, I think.