Welcome Casus Belli

DeletedUser

Oh, I don't know.

I don't even know why the others left.

Do you have the full story, by any chance?

Klouwe

Parts of the full story are in previous pages of this topic. Everything comes down to the fact that mods in the W11-forum almost always quit after a month

DeletedUser

Yeah, but as it appears, some of them are getting promotions, others are just disappearing.

What happened to typhlosion?

Promotion?

Klouwe

I was doubting to say "spamming is what we do", but then that wouldn't fit with the idea of the post :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Like a seagull, not deliberately, but they always wind up pooping on your car.

We don't specifically annoy mods, but it's their jobs to keep the people with the most free time in the world from saying things out of pure boredom.

Most W11 mods have probably already just realized that it's hard to stop the Earth from spinning, like it's hard to stop a bored gamer from spamming.

Klouwe

Maybe they should try to organize the spam in sort of category...

But then the 'normal' and cleaned forum wouldn't be used anymore :)

Winzora

With spam comes chaos,with chaos comes angry moderators,with angry moderators comes FUN!

DeletedUser

Wait, W12 and 13 also each got new mods?

How many other worlds just received new moderation councilors?

Do you guys just swap out a lot?

DeletedUser

they are just too lazy to stay here a month, so they get promoted for fresh face girls

DeletedUser

Man, a whole page and a half about things I cbf to care about.

;)

Klouwe

It was a test casus to see if you take this serious :icon_wink:

Anyway: Welcome in the forum of W11!

DeletedUser

On topic? Hmmm....

This is world 11, and you are our new mod. A good way to be well liked very fast is to take away everyone's current infractions. :3

DeletedUser

casus, we spammed galum's farewell address from w11 so much he had to lock it himself ;p

DeletedUser

On topic? Hmmm....

This is world 11, and you are our new mod. A good way to be well liked very fast is to take away everyone's current infractions. :3

Or you know, give us all one.

And on my first day in this forums?

Cold.

Casus Belli said:
Dear HiyoGZ,

You have received a warning at TribalWars Forum.

Reason:
-------
Offtopic

Please refrain from spamming off topic stuff.
-------

Is that an infraction?
(I don't know, I'm just asking the new mod in her own thread, this is on-topic, right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49590

Wow.. The cool MODs didn't give out gay ass infractions like that.. Why not just infract ANYONE that says hello..?:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: