Welcome Casus Belli

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm Casus. I honestly can't remember if I've ever played W11, but if I did it was a loooooong time ago. I'm a girl, 18, and live somewhere in the US. And ummm... yeah, you'll figure me out. It's not hard. Now stop spamming my dang threads.

DeletedUser

When you say "loooooong time ago" approximately how long ago, would you think?

Technically speaking, Rauly made this thread and therefore it would be his thread, regardless of who he made it for, no? And I am keeping these comments perfectly within the topic, as this topic is about you and my replies are about and for you.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm Casus. I honestly can't remember if I've ever played W11, but if I did it was a loooooong time ago. I'm a girl, 18, and live somewhere in the US. And ummm... yeah, you'll figure me out. It's not hard. Now stop spamming my dang threads.

You're a little too much out there. For a mod, you have to gather respect. And talking too much won't earn you the respect of a fearsome MOD. :))

DeletedUser

*starts to take bets again on how long this 1 will last*

under/over 1 month

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to be fearsome now? O.O My IRC name includes the word "bunny", I don't think I do fearsome that well.

DeletedUser

I have to be fearsome now? O.O My IRC name includes the word "bunny", I don't think I do fearsome that well.

you are not scary...

I jsut got out of my 1 month ban, so watch out...(a few days ago)

DeletedUser

Look, I'm here whether y'all like me or not, or whether I'm "scary" or "fearsome" or not. So your best option would be to get used to it. I can't promise how long I'll be here, but it'll be longer than 1 month if nothing else b/c y'all seem to think I can't.

DeletedUser

yea we got a southern girl here ;p. so i wasn't here so long, so how many mods have we had so far?

DeletedUser

Look, I'm here whether y'all like me or not, or whether I'm "scary" or "fearsome" or not. So your best option would be to get used to it. I can't promise how long I'll be here, but it'll be longer than 1 month if nothing else b/c y'all seem to think I can't.
Oh, don't piss yourself. I am just joking around.

Welcome to world 11. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks ^_^

And I'm really not mad or anything... I'm sleep deprived, but that comes w/ this whole graduation thing I just did. And Ima go party soon. Woohoo... I should really buy an energy drink or something. Anywho, nice to meet y'all.

DeletedUser

Silly people, there are no girls on the internet. Just the government and the occasional pedo.

Just kidding, don't ban me please o.o

DeletedUser

well Casus you will come to hate me real soon im a big spammer =(

DeletedUser

Chanman, you have got to be kidding me. There are so many other reasons why people hate you besides the fact that you're a spammer.

Ok sorry, couldn't resist xD I am just kidding :)

DeletedUser

You guys, it's 3am and I just got home from the party, take it easy. -_-'

Chanman, I've already been warned about you actually. I won't hate you, I promise. See, if you're banned, I don't have to deal with you, so I won't hate you.

And please stop the spam y'all. I know you're spamming about me, and I feel honored, I do. I don't think my other world that I'm modding even knows about me yet, so really, I feel quite special I got a whole thread here, but chill a little.

DeletedUser

What type of bunny are you referring to then?

This one?

http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Bunny_Suicide_Comic_Pics_226_2007.php

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Or something like this?

http://www.imyam.com/thumbs/Cute/Cute-Rabbit.jpg

If I have to guess, it's number 2 :icon_wink:

Other than that, welcome young lady. I hope you'll have a pleasant time here, infracting people and showing pictures of yourself to us :)

DeletedUser

Chanman, I've already been warned about you actually. I won't hate you, I promise. See, if you're banned, I don't have to deal with you, so I won't hate you.
If you want what is best for you as a mod, I advise you to not ban Chanman.