Welcome Casus Belli

DeletedUser

Nice one ryan...

Sorry for not showing up in the forums for some days...

Pretty bussy last time..

Well, we all could expect a new mod. They don't seem to survive long on the w11 forums.
Well, welcome in here, And let's see if you can hold it on longer with us then anyone before.

(P.s, I'm usually not the spammer guy... So no need to ban me XD)...
Take chanman instead....

DeletedUser

You guys, it's 3am and I just got home from the party, take it easy. -_-'

Chanman, I've already been warned about you actually. I won't hate you, I promise. See, if you're banned, I don't have to deal with you, so I won't hate you.

And please stop the spam y'all. I know you're spamming about me, and I feel honored, I do. I don't think my other world that I'm modding even knows about me yet, so really, I feel quite special I got a whole thread here, but chill a little.

aww you wouldn't really ban me would you :icon_cry: and thanks misfit

DeletedUser

Lonewolf, I like this type of bunny more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHb8byHOuL0 But thank you for the welcome. ^_^ Wait... I have to post pics of myself? O.O

Yes Winzora, you may call me a dude, I don't really care.

Ghangis, I plan to be mod of this longer than a month if nothing else because everyone seems to think I can't. I'm a wee bit stubborn >.> And nice to meet you.

Misfit, Chan, I would never purposefully ban Chan. I'll just infrac him when needed and if he gets 4, it's not my fault. I don't even know if W11 is all where he posts, so it may be from someone else.

Klouwe

Dude or dudette post pics please... It would clarify a lot!

Dude, I wish I had a gf as hot as me :p

* you are a boy who wishes to have a girlfriend who looks like a boy...
* you are a girl who wishes to have a girlfriend...

Or do you mean "guy-friend"???

DeletedUser

Lonewolf, I like this type of bunny more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHb8byHOuL0 But thank you for the welcome. ^_^ Wait... I have to post pics of myself? O.O

Too bad, not my type of bunny :icon_neutral:

And of course you don't have to post pictures, only if you want to :) But seeing as one of my most important hormones is testosteron and you're obviously a girl (for all you non believers out there, click the bunny link she gives. Only a girl would post that, or someone that's gay, but she hasn't typed omg once so far if I'm not mistaken, so she is definitely not a he who's gay), so please, dazzle us with your, no doubt, utter gorgeousness.

DeletedUser

...Is that a good luck you'll need it or just a regular one 'cause you seem to like messing w/ me blurk? >.>

DeletedUser

Sucking up to the mod won't get you anything >.>

I wouldn't know what I would need you to do for me. I'm no spammer or someone that enjoys bending the rules, or testing how far I would be able to go with a moderator. So by all means, don't mistake my niceties for mere sucking up:). It sorta hurts my feelings that you think I would have less than honourable intentions :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

NDS... shut up -_-'

Lonewolf, I've played this game for too long w/ too many guys to think someone has honorable intentions at first. It'd take me getting to know someone before I would trust them to that level.

DeletedUser

I wish you good look in W11 forums. Just have fun it's better to smile @ yourself than to get mad:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Can I still call you dude?
:lol:

Misfit, Chan, I would never purposefully ban Chan. I'll just infrac him when needed and if he gets 4, it's not my fault. I don't even know if W11 is all where he posts, so it may be from someone else.
I don't handle bans well, and a ban on Chanman is like a ban on me.

Just informing you of what happens 'round here.

I have proof shes a girl, and a hawt one at that ;)
And I can get proof I am a sexy mutant fish.

DeletedUser

:lol:

I don't handle bans well, and a ban on Chanman is like a ban on me.

Just informing you of what happens 'round here.

And I can get proof I am a sexy mutant fish.

yea :) well ill try to be good

for a few days :icon_neutral: