Welcome New Cracker

spacemanspiff92

@sidd
that personal attack was unnecessary, i tried to make peace with you but you ignored :p

happy thanksgiving to all, and welcome to our quaint little world, The Cracker

DeletedUser

Well this is exciting! A new mod!!

Welcome aboard The Cracker :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Can I PM you in w51? I'm not kidding. ;)

Here's what you've missed so far:

PnP is going to win this world, with or without the help of the other P [Panda, the result of loony toons bouncing around some inflatable castles (don't ask)].

Midnight is obnoxious and arrogant. LadyCounsel knows what she's doing. Shinji Hirako doesn't. scarlet ash does our blog, but he's completely inactive (and slightly pathetic). Nobody argues with backie or busa. Ever. I'm just here for the open bar.

GA are noobs, led by spacemanspiff ("spiffy", the little girl turned little boy rim nooblet).

IMP is the HIV of W21 (can be managed with meds, but we have yet to find a cure).

Dr. NO is technically still in the top five, but nobody really knows why.

The rest of the world consists of helpless little rim tribes, who have yet to discover that they have a much better chance joining new worlds and being roughly the same size as everyone else, instead of trying to play catch-up when they're 1% of the size of PnP.

Happy thanksgiving, for those of you state-side.

(This is what you have to look forward to :D)

Did I miss anything?

Very nice

DeletedUser64451

@sidd
that personal attack was unnecessary, i tried to make peace with you but you ignored :p

happy thanksgiving to all, and welcome to our quaint little world, The Cracker

Just catching our new mod up with our old (forum) history ;) and taking shots at you is a big part of that :lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry i quit w51 last week the settings do not agree with me. There is a new player on that account now.

You may PM on w53 however.

eh I'm done with new worlds now :D

w51 should be the last new world i join.

DeletedUser

Hello Cracker.
I'm the previous mod of this world. Wish you good luck and hope you have fun. Please be nice to these guys. I like them a lot. :)

DeletedUser

Here's what you've missed so far:

PnP is going to win this world, with or without the help of the other P [Panda, the result of loony toons bouncing around some inflatable castles (don't ask)].

Midnight is obnoxious and arrogant. LadyCounsel knows what she's doing. Shinji Hirako doesn't. scarlet ash does our blog, but he's completely inactive (and slightly pathetic). Nobody argues with backie or busa. Ever. I'm just here for the open bar.

GA are noobs, led by spacemanspiff ("spiffy", the little girl turned little boy rim nooblet).

IMP is the HIV of W21 (can be managed with meds, but we have yet to find a cure).

Dr. NO is technically still in the top five, but nobody really knows why.

The rest of the world consists of helpless little rim tribes, who have yet to discover that they have a much better chance joining new worlds and being roughly the same size as everyone else, instead of trying to play catch-up when they're 1% of the size of PnP.

Happy thanksgiving, for those of you state-side.

(This is what you have to look forward to :D)

Did I miss anything?
Gold.
Pure comedy gold.

DeletedUser

Welcome cracker........BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH....I can not believe they gave you a stick:icon_eek:..BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....this is priceless...does Red know about this...does everyone else know about this...WOW

Love ya man,

Ya I am allowed to troll these forums after all my tribe from this world is still in my sig :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Courtney said hi and we are practicly the same person :icon_razz:
Anyways, welcome to the jungle!
Which by coincidence is what im listening to know *rocks out with air guitar*
Guns N Roses are awesome :)
Can i get a hell ye?

DeletedUser

Welcome cracker........BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH....I can not believe they gave you a stick:icon_eek:..BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....this is priceless...does Red know about this...does everyone else know about this...WOW

Everyone knows but you, it was a consipiracy to keep you in the dark, i am rather dissapointed you found out..:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Everyone knows but you, it was a consipiracy to keep you in the dark, i am rather dissapointed you found out..:icon_sad:

Dangit I knew it...:icon_redface::icon_redface: Well you can't keep all the secrets from me...did you ever find your hat?