Welcome to KONO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

we may have had our stumbling bloc's fighting some of the best players in prime, especially after the new year but were fine and recovering and pressing forward nicely.... So now what can you show me oh mighty land of the nubs... how many prime villages have you taken? how many tribe mates have you supported? how many operations have you planned? how many have worked?

heh, didn't take long for you to pounce after I say I'm gone. But don't worry, I'm still there. I failed to mention I'm keeping an eye on the account until a replacement is found. Well, I may not have logged on in the past few days and 6 villages may have been lost, but I doubt there'll be anymore losses.

rich26ca

lol, never thought you were gone i know you too well for that mate ;) how much you cared at this point was what i was hoping for with the few i took, lol ;)

But i'm also not the type of player to come here and claim some sort of fantastic victory even if we did take all your villages mate... your not there there hollow villages but help in the war so have to atleast try ;)

DeletedUser

lol, never thought you were gone i know you too well for that mate ;) how much you cared at this point was what i was hoping for with the few i took, lol ;)

But i'm also not the type of player to come here and claim some sort of fantastic victory even if we did take all your villages mate... your not there there hollow villages but help in the war so have to atleast try ;)

Please do continue. I'm off of work for the next week. I would enjoy a full tribal operation against me. Lets see if FEAR?! can force me to crack or if I'm just invincible:icon_wink:

rich26ca

i'm leaning toward the latter but always willing to give it the good old collage try... ;)

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You make this too easy, westy you should put a musle on this mutt player he's only making you guys look worse and i know your better then this player....
Hahaha, same style same offensive flames on everyone you argue with on these forums lol. Fail :icon_twisted:.

No need we already know its you!
No mate, if I remember correctly I defended well against your whole tribe operation was it 20 members? No maybe more. I kicked your arse out of my K :icon_cool:, I remember your tribe sword and spears nukes. I also remember you was never in any of your tribes operations, tells much about your activity and strength it seems nub.

don't think it was that long however doesn't change the fact nobling patterns haven't changed in 5 months on your account.
I was against the Prime war didn't you understand yet? I was getting ready to war Fear?! instead :lol:.

LOL where do i start with this one.

1. K24 was a shared boarder and with all the defectors from the tribe you helped lead creating new boarders.
2. K15 was always a shared K in which we at one point had enemies in. as we as a shared claims section.
3. Nobling off the frontline happens in every tribe and every war... mostly in the tribe you helped lead with the master of it being youself.

Now i remember why kiltom got labbeled as nub nation it was you 0.o its all clear now :icon_biggrin:
K24 was only KilTom until you fooled Randerson and he somehow somewhat agreed to let you noble some villages in order to strike alinloner after you failed on xchar and loon you left the 2 borders you shared and preferred to bring your arse in our K.

K15 was ours lol this guy is a pro lier shieeet G.U.W as enemies? They were in our content you should have approached us about this and we can take the action in regards since you were our "Allies" we could have took them out on our own. Either way G.U.W can wait when you have a more important enemy like Prime to focus on. But you choose to twist and lie again that's fine gotchaa.

If I remember correctly Fear?! was having a hard time hitting our isolated members and failing in operations 6-7 months ago?

Right cause taking out a common enemy that is attacking us out of a k that your tribe is in and couldn't seem to do nothing about them is betrayal.... think you need a better dictionary there. :lol:
We were busy with other targets of this same enemy tribe hitting "our" members so thought we needed to take care of that one first. If you took care of your fronts and actually did anything we can call progress mehhh :s, lame excuse.

Do you do any research or do you just make it up as you go?.. rhetorical question, i know you don't or you wouldn't post some of this dribble...

56 members yes and all active, kicked the inactives out to get us to 56 members you nub. Useless right and thats why your tribe was constantly asking for support, and ran to us when they knew there current leadership was done. No mail ever went to kiltom asking for a merger. Hefty started the talk with rando and that got the ball rolling then we were contacted. again maybe if you logged in from time to time and actually knew or helped your tribe you would know all this.

we may have had our stumbling bloc's fighting some of the best players in prime, especially after the new year but were fine and recovering and pressing forward nicely.... So now what can you show me oh mighty land of the nubs... how many prime villages have you taken? how many tribe mates have you supported? how many operations have you planned? how many have worked?

ah yes the answer to all those great questions are 0 a big fat goose egg... Your lucky your in kono and I like atid and westy along with were at war and have better things to attend too... but sooner or later westy will realize the same thing rando did and the same thing bigandy says... as well as many others that you are nub that is only interested in points. which is only backed up by your stats!
LOL, 56 members half sat and inactives. Plus our members only moved with the flow they didn't know what actually happened. But anyone and everyone knows of what really happened they leave your junk tribe and comes to KONO you know that yourself, or not playing anymore you? Check your tribe stats see how many people left Fear?! and joined KONO lol.

You contacted Randerson on skype and told him hey lets merge. I don't really care if the case is as you said, we ran off to you mighty Fear?! then tell me why KONO was formed? simple question ehh? Maybe because we love you so much? lol.

P.S pressing forward nicely in your dreams lol, not for too long anyways :icon_wink:. You like Westy and Atid? Let me check again oh yes Atid just left Fear?! 2days ago? or 1? lol, seems he don't like you then :icon_cry:.

uhm that first statement just means you said your the backstabbing ally by purposely trying to hurt an ally. wow your bad at this i don't even need to talk you can put yourself down all on your own.

[spoil]Pffft wow i can't stop laughing at you this great stuff man...[/spoil]

yeah i'll admit you had the chance to steal our forum setup as you couldn't come up with it on your own. spies think thats something you'll have to prove there mate before anyone believes you as all former kiltom are sat with in the tribe.

Losing, lol... wow were not kiltom 2 weeks of losing will not wilt us... already have the lead in this 24hrs with more to come ;) [obviously bias, lol]

I wished that made sense but alas it just doesn't but I am laughing mostly at you though.

has lead and helped more people and tribes then you will ever manage in your ever shorting w20 experience:icon_twisted:
Blah blah blah, I can only see you crying to us please don't invite Fear?! members to KONO but the fact that they ask for an invite we can not reject former tribe-mates.
Hahahaha 2weeks losing? You been losing for 3 months baby loooool, ooh yeah mighty Fear?! promise more BS, more to come? really? Hahahaha, you been saying that since the war started mate MAKE ME LAUGH HARDER HAHAHAHA, We have information coming from inside your tribe. We even have accounts inside your tribe lol. You just forget that, we want to use it for our benefit you know.

Booooooriiiinnnggggggg RichOfLies Booooooriiiinnnggggggg.

rich26ca

Hahaha, same style same offensive flames on everyone you argue with on these forums lol. Fail :icon_twisted:.

actually never used that saying but seemed to work for you ;)

No mate, if I remember correctly I defended well against your whole tribe operation was it 20 members? No maybe more. I kicked your arse out of my K :icon_cool:, I remember your tribe sword and spears nukes. I also remember you was never in any of your tribes operations, tells much about your activity and strength it seems nub.

put up or shut show the reports other wise there just hollow words....

I was against the Prime war didn't you understand yet? I was getting ready to war Fear?! instead :lol:.

yeah i do get that your council voted and wanted to fight with fear against prime.... I remember you saying no... then instead of working with your tribe and being a real leader or team player you shut down, left...

then complain like a school when you come back as all is not well... Do something already...help even just one person other then yourself before you criticize what real tribe and real leaders are doing.

K24 was only KilTom until you fooled Randerson and he somehow somewhat agreed to let you noble some villages in order to strike alinloner after you failed on xchar and loon you left the 2 borders you shared and preferred to bring your arse in our K.

thats because the one major influence in the k did want to attack that one primer so no ground was being made. if you actually partisapated rather then saulking up in k6 you would known that and rando wasn't the one to ok it was a few council members like atid and bigandy

K15 was ours lol this guy is a pro lier shieeet G.U.W as enemies? They were in our content you should have approached us about this and we can take the action in regards since you were our "Allies" we could have took them out on our own. Either way G.U.W can wait when you have a more important enemy like Prime to focus on. But you choose to twist and lie again that's fine gotchaa.

or presence in that k started when our war was going on go back and look at the maps man... once there we created our presence there with players like myself and kip69 and to this day not more then 100 villages have been nobled there....

instead of winning all the time why do you try actually playing this war game.

If I remember correctly Fear?! was having a hard time hitting our isolated members and failing in operations 6-7 months ago?

I think you have already shown your memory and history are far from the same thing....

We were busy with other targets of this same enemy tribe hitting "our" members so thought we needed to take care of that one first. If you took care of your fronts and actually did anything we can call progress mehhh :s, lame excuse.

fronts, thats laugh able as the time frame your talking about our front was

alin k24
X-char K35
Loonman K35

that is our front and have been working on it and other vills, what have you done again in the last 5 months?

LOL, 56 members half sat and inactives. Plus our members only moved with the flow they didn't know what actually happened. But anyone and everyone knows of what really happened they leave your junk tribe and comes to KONO you know that yourself, or not playing anymore you? Check your tribe stats see how many people left Fear?! and joined KONO lol.

YOu don't even have a clue about fear so i don't need to even respond to that first statement as you obviously read 56 and then replied. No what they did was run cause fear wasn't kiltom/kono and were gonna let them sit around and noble barbs/inactives and do there own thing. that is why they were asked in most cases to leave. That and if Kono actually gets prime to stop attacking them just show how much of pansy you guys really are just a tactic jump ship on something the entire council voted on....

and you have the nerve to say were back stabbers.... i think its all to clear here....

You contacted Randerson on skype and told him hey lets merge. I don't really care if the case is as you said, we ran off to you mighty Fear?! then tell me why KONO was formed? simple question ehh? Maybe because we love you so much? lol.

cause some back stabbing/ semi-active players think that if they come to kono the prime attacks will stop. and even if they do which i would if i were them as they have to go through to really get to us or saw. but even if they do, do your really think that your band of semi-active inexperienced tribe and leadership will hold up to prime if they were to actually take us out....

thinking two minutes ahead and your still looking in the wrong direction...

P.S pressing forward nicely in your dreams lol, not for too long anyways :icon_wink:. You like Westy and Atid? Let me check again oh yes Atid just left Fear?! 2days ago? or 1? lol, seems he don't like you then :icon_cry:

this barely makes any sense... your drolling troll....

Atid is sick and barely active and was 1 step away from being kicked and he knew it as i mailed him.

so he fits in with your tribe quite well... much better then mine atleast... which has nothing to do with friendship at all.

Blah blah blah, I can only see you crying to us please don't invite Fear?! members to KONO but the fact that they ask for an invite we can not reject former tribe-mates.
Hahahaha 2weeks losing? You been losing for 3 months baby loooool, ooh yeah mighty Fear?! promise more BS, more to come? really? Hahahaha, you been saying that since the war started mate MAKE ME LAUGH HARDER HAHAHAHA, We have information coming from inside your tribe. We even have accounts inside your tribe lol. You just forget that, we want to use it for our benefit you know.

Booooooriiiinnnggggggg RichOfLies Booooooriiiinnnggggggg.[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

@rich: wow that was a long post:D when I reached the end I had forgotten about the beginning:p but I will write what ever I can remember, I have a BS in Electrical engineering Power systems from F.U.M, studying MS in that university right now, search NODET and you will see where was my high school, I have a 7.5 IELTS, my GPE in 19 (out of 20) and I will beat you in the street or cage anytime:D and you are far for me to fight in-game;) BSM sniping has me all accupied but to get on topic I think you underestimated us, you thought by fooling kiltom into breaking the alliance with us you can beat us but now you know you were wrong;) S.A.W doesn't seem part of coalition too me:-? they have Prime members in their territory but will not attack them, the thing I heard was they had a personal problem with obatca so don't take the credit for it:D you were and are doing everything you can to beat Prime and it seems nothing you do works so leave the job to experts;)

@Siandona: do not get in the middle of our personal fight:p that was not my intention thou, I was just making an example why would prime wanted BSM as friends while waring kiltom and fear?! there is nothing cowardly about it, it's called strategy but rich wanted to fight in a cage:D and I will give it to him as soon as I meet him;)

@The land of the dead: happy to see some ex-killtom players talking here about facts;) and I love you for backing up all the things I said:D

DeletedUser

You are all just going back and forth the whole time about the same things, over and over. It's exhausting reading all of it.

Our tribes are at war, lets just fight, less mouthing off, and we will end up seeing who the better tribe or players are.

There will always be mouthing off, but it's getting ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Agreed, this is going nowhere....

[SPOIL]
failure.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

This thread was made for KONO, KONO members didn't seem to like it in FEAR?! so they made their own tribe, more and more are going to KONO now, we'll see how it pays off down the road.

GL to them, I don't wish them harm just bcuz they left our tribe, I'd actually like to work alongside them, but I guess we'll see what happens...

Other than that, I think this thread needs to get closed, unless people can actually get back on-topic.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
put up or shut show the reports other wise there just hollow words....
How many times you had major operations for K6 when we were at war? 1 yes? How many villages you managed to keep? 0

yeah i do get that your council voted and wanted to fight with fear against prime.... I remember you saying no... then instead of working with your tribe and being a real leader or team player you shut down, left...
I don't wanna talk about Randy, I had a personal stuff with him which is not your concern.

then complain like a school when you come back as all is not well... Do something already...help even just one person other then yourself before you criticize what real tribe and real leaders are doing.
I been a part in leadership for too long for you to understand honesty and cooperation, when you was just a pet for something useless in Engima(w/e)/Who? I was actually building a tribe who managed to crack down yours and being a night mare for your 2nd one now :lol:.

thats because the one major influence in the k did want to attack that one primer so no ground was being made. if you actually partisapated rather then saulking up in k6 you would known that and rando wasn't the one to ok it was a few council members like atid and bigandy
I know better, go play with the kids in the front yard.

or presence in that k started when our war was going on go back and look at the maps man... once there we created our presence there with players like myself and kip69 and to this day not more then 100 villages have been nobled there....

instead of winning all the time why do you try actually playing this war game.
You had your presence there with few villages I KNOW FOOL, but that was our K and off limits so you CAN'T noble unless you seek war UNDERSTAND???

I think you have already shown your memory and history are far from the same thing....
Lol, try harder for a cover up.

fronts, thats laugh able as the time frame your talking about our front was

alin k24
X-char K35
Loonman K35

that is our front and have been working on it and other vills, what have you done again in the last 5 months?
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: x-char loonman alinloner

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 139
Difference: 32

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 979,052
Side 2: 1,297,302
Difference: 318,250

image.php

3 people against a whole tribe...

Embarrassing....
Ooh god what a fail tribe....
Don't you dare to call your self a top 3 again LOSERS.

cause some back stabbing/ semi-active players think that if they come to kono the prime attacks will stop. and even if they do which i would if i were them as they have to go through to really get to us or saw. but even if they do, do your really think that your band of semi-active inexperienced tribe and leadership will hold up to prime if they were to actually take us out....

thinking two minutes ahead and your still looking in the wrong direction...
LOOOL you actually have no clue at all, this makes me laugh rofl rofl. No matter whatsoever we have a better "semi-active inexperienced" tribe and leadership than yours.

this barely makes any sense... your drolling troll....

Atid is sick and barely active and was 1 step away from being kicked and he knew it as i mailed him.

so he fits in with your tribe quite well... much better then mine atleast... which has nothing to do with friendship at all.
You are a drooling cow enjoying running your moth with BS all over the place over and over again like a stupid idiot.

Sick was only what you were told lol, see... I know better :icon_wink:.

You claimed him to be your friend that you liked, so lets get this clear... If one of your friends gets sick in the tribe you kick him out? LOL. KingOfLies suits you better my dear, twist the truth and lie more and more please.

@ lvl0h3n: Thanks for the comment mate, we all know RichOfLies would do anything in the world just to cover his failure.

Last edited:

rich26ca

wow and you call me a lot of hot air... wow...

on every real thing i've been called out about i will fess up about if you were active here you would already know when called out about loonman.

my response was nice op bad support, good player

even hefty chimmed in with an i told you so...

what am i covering up? air has never been op'ed so nice try look at the stats its all between randoms and alin and loon. and tribe attacking thats a bit far fetched maybe faking ;)

But you delude yourself all you like... you have another tribe now that does the exact same thing as the last no surprise its the same players...

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.p...ers&id=34360&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=&min=&max=

and i'll continue too let you do what your best at

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.p...&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

:icon_rolleyes:

I'll just remember that and let the rest go :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no matter what you have too say land for all your talk you have done nothing in any war at any time in this game i can say i've been in them you have one op and think your bad ass come on that is what is truely pathetic. but i'm tired of trying to beat it into your head so i will simply stop.... you live in your little world mate...
No this is another new lie right here,

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: the land of the dead

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2009 00:00:00 to 27/09/2009 09:23:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 47
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 888,445
Side 2: 465,972
Difference: 422,473

image.php

Until 27-09 this was the time when I left the game and gave djmimic my account to search for a new owner. I had a new job in a company plus my studies... Had only very little time for myself couldn't continue but when I came back 2 months later I found out that we have an alliance with you. Get it?

So I have done nothing? So you deny that we rocked N rolled your world in Who? and Fear?! all together, I made your members delete and quit like thunder from Who? and toon/Anhisaur from Fear?! with my tribe help ofc.

Lying is another shape of failure.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are nobling barbarians just preparing for war my friend, you surely have no idea LOL.

Btw why did you edit and change the whole thing?

Losing is hard on you as it seems :'(.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.