Well known start-up players?

DeletedUser3397

Muldeh would be a start up player, but he quits before the world begins.

DeletedUser

2 or so days after you decide to come out of the closet. Give or take a few years. Jealousy doesn't suit you. :icon_wink:

[15-01-2011 22:36:07] Matt - SmashNasty: Just keep in mind you don't know who else is on this account. :p
[15-01-2011 22:36:26] Matt - SmashNasty: So any funny business and it'll cost ya.

Costed you a trip to the rim after bp ended, real jealousy here broski

DeletedUser

Lolol. It was a crappy area, what would be the point of fighting little battles with a bunch of egotistical prats. You'd attack, we'd backtime. You'd build back up, we'd attack, you'd backtime. No point in wasting time fighting little battles when it would get to nowhere. Worst happens is we'd cat each other, and the game would just be boring and it would have been a waste of my time and proven about nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well,thats the dictionary ic meaning of it.but what about Tribalwars ic meaning? how do you know people know you?only because they post on forums?
then i guess i dont really care as long as im not well knowns list, lol.but its just a matter of time i guess.
btw your avatar seems kind of familiar.do i know you?

Play with players that are better than you, then, use their success in a way that somehow makes you look better. You don't really have to play well to get a well known rep, just act like you did one time, on one world, that no one ca remember that one time. Good luck man.

DeletedUser

lol pilly on mitche w45 is better then who exactly? its the most inactive world i have seen lol its speed was so slow everyone quit but anyway you get rimmed on late game you just have to fight a good tribe one that coordinates and such

being coed just means you got activity you could take any two average players ones that can snipe dodge and send good noble trains and they would be regarded as great

DeletedUser

Play with players that are better than you, then, use their success in a way that somehow makes you look better. You don't really have to play well to get a well known rep, just act like you did one time, on one world, that no one ca remember that one time. Good luck man.

In simpler terms.

Popularity <> Actual skill. Regardless of how often that gets correlated.

And seussssssssss I thought you quit

DeletedUser

Humble, Are you telling porkies? No leader of such tribe would boast about that, I don't see you leading Chicken or Party, hmhm? Don't big up a boat your not in. :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In simpler terms.

Popularity <> Actual skill. Regardless of how often that gets correlated.

And seussssssssss I thought you quit

I did. Just checking back from time to time. I like this set up though. Nauz for sure wouldn't have a 2:1 lead right now. :p