Well what's it gonna be?

Penguin11

IMO opinion World 7 is not ready for this change yet.

It lets the big guys grow too fast :icon_evil:

mordecairule

green0, i can't wait for the day when i get to use my nobles on PTT without getting bitched at from my tribe, half of which seem to love you guys for some reason :S

Because some came from PTT...but they like the players, not the tribe...hence why they left :icon_wink:

giantsfrey

party party party! speed this game up, i can't wait to corner all the enemies and listen to them squirm, proposing new 'options' for peace

DeletedUser

I don't see anything major wrong with halving the coin-minting cost. It would just allow players to ennoble more villages at a faster rate than before. Sure, players will have the potential to become larger at a much faster rate than before, but is there really a foreseeable problem with that? Players just wouldn't have to worry about running low on nobles anymore, and inactives/barbs/enemy targets could be mopped up more easily.

catbuster

nukes still die and u have to wait for them to rebuild, it would be stupid to change the rules in the middle of game, yes this game is slow and I am enjoying it just like everyone else, why should we make it faster? join stupid speed rounds if need4speed, pfu

devito90

I think there are many people out there who are held back by lack of nobles myself being one of them. This could only be a good change.

DeletedUser

nukes still die and u have to wait for them to rebuild, it would be stupid to change the rules in the middle of game, yes this game is slow and I am enjoying it just like everyone else, why should we make it faster? join stupid speed rounds if need4speed, pfu

I dunno about you but with the players I'm dealing with, nukes are not a problem. Just that I don't have enough nobles to take all the cleared villages lol.

speed rounds are like a one night stand. always gotta start over. I only tried one, and i won, but it doesn't carry over or anything. once its over, its over.

Mynizzle

definately a yes vote

It would definately give this world the kick in the a$$ it needs, and it would probably stop all the hugfest merging. TBH I cant think of a negative argument against it? -WE- could eat THE faster. Inactive accounts start disappearing twice as fast. Whens our vote!

DeletedUser

No. We don't need reduced packages, the price is fine as is.

DeletedUser

That would certainly make things more interesting as I've seen a lot of greys in W7...might help pick up the pace also=D

P.S I'm not playing W7....Just popping in=D Yes I have observed W7 so Im not talking out of my ass=D

mordecairule

I think the price is fine... give it another year then change prices

Mynizzle

I guess the real question should be what do we think should be limiting factor in war. Troops or coins. Personally, I think it should be troops. So why continue to limit players by coins instead. Im not buying the it isnt broke dont fix it, because it is broke, it just might not be affecting you. Eitherway, I still havent found or heard an arguement to really prevent the change.

devito90

Jed you should be playing in world 7 though.

And I am still for this when do we vote?

DeletedUser

We picked this world for being slow. Don't be impatient now.

DeletedUser

Jed you should be playing in world 7 though.

And I am still for this when do we vote?

NO time to play TW and to much as changed for me to jump into w7. I help out friends on accts when need be that's it now...I like being an observer=D

torflek

NO time to play TW and to much as changed for me to jump into w7. I help out friends on accts when need be that's it now...I like being an observer=D

You said you would come fight alongside me....