Well what's it gonna be?

Swans1981

I Vote yes! :lol:
Its a brilliant idea, and i am always thinking "gosh i wish this game would speed up a bit". Well now it could.
It will make a huge difference to all, especially the ones on the frontline, it will enhance the effects on the wars themselves too.
Having more nukes and shields as more barbs get nobled.

The negative side for PTT would be that the other big tribes have more players, meaning they get to noble alot more than PTT.
Stats already show that PTT dont noble as much as some other tribes, so this could turn against PTT.
Still i vote yes.

Penguin11

I could swear since that update I am minting half the amount of coins as I used to. I used to mint about 2500 now it's away down to 1200.

If this is the way it's going to be I will vote yes aswell.

DeletedUser

I could swear since that update I am minting half the amount of coins as I used to. I used to mint about 2500 now it's away down to 1200.

If this is the way it's going to be I will vote yes aswell.

Nothing's been changed yet. For that matter, we haven't even had the official vote yet.

Morcs

It wont be an entirely fair poll though, as all the people and tribes that are fails will vote no as they'll stay alive longer.

DeletedUser

hahaha so true

Yeah we are all shitty players for liking the world as it is. Maybe you should turn more defensive, afterall those inactives and barbarians aren't going to use up a lot of nukes amiright and you get to mint more coins per day!

/not directed at you, just in general to those who want more nobles because it would favor them specifically.

Lordofwar08

This is how I see it !

Halving Costs for the production of Nobles will only benefit a small percentage of the world. That percentage being the top 30 - 40 players in world 7. It would make the top ten players almost invincible.
The world as it is at this point is built to control the bigger players and not make it entirely impossible for smaller players, as the one thing they do have is a cheaper production system as their points are lower.

With the Morale system already tweaked to help out some bigger players, this would only enforce the bigger players even more. Now obviously those bigger players will say " what is the problem with this theory, it sounds good to us"

But to those of us who live actual lives, and have not cut our eyelids off to ensure no more shut eye it would make our life just that little bit more one sided and pointless.

My personal view given my believed ability is that this halving cost would benefit me. Only recently I went on a spree and found myself a little short on the nobles in the places I would of liked them.

But I seriously think that it needs to be given some serious thought first. It won't be just NoObs that do not want this but also people who live a normal life outside of the game.

Morcs

This is how I see it !

Halving Costs for the production of Nobles will only benefit a small percentage of the world. That percentage being the top 30 - 40 players in world 7. It would make the top ten players almost invincible.
The world as it is at this point is built to control the bigger players and not make it entirely impossible for smaller players, as the one thing they do have is a cheaper production system as their points are lower.

With the Morale system already tweaked to help out some bigger players, this would only enforce the bigger players even more. Now obviously those bigger players will say " what is the problem with this theory, it sounds good to us"

But to those of us who live actual lives, and have not cut our eyelids off to ensure no more shut eye it would make our life just that little bit more one sided and pointless.

My personal view given my believed ability is that this halving cost would benefit me. Only recently I went on a spree and found myself a little short on the nobles in the places I would of liked them.

But I seriously think that it needs to be given some serious thought first. It won't be just NoObs that do not want this but also people who live a normal life outside of the game.

But unfairly favouring and helping the small players I disagree with also - the big players are big because they worked hard and earned it. Noobs get enough help with morale anyway - and with the morale disabling over time is good - If you are small and still on this world, then you suck :)