WEST/NORTH Family

DeletedUser

aye, it´s going nicely :)

well, if you are not aware, then you are now, and I don´t think this is in any of the K´s you meantioned.
Only difference, this time we kind of expected you north fam to atack *L*

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-16.4% Misfortune

luck
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Michael Wittman
Village: North (442|238) K24

Quantity: 0 0 5599 0 8 2137 477 0 228 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5599 0 0 2137 477 0 228 0 0 0

Defender: icechiller
Village: Ace of Spades (422|250) K24

don't forget k34 :) and 33 :) 35 and 23 they are attacking me and misty in :)

DeletedUser

@ Von Hallander how many nukes of yours have we destroyed in your villages?
Better send the nuke to the enemy and destroy it, than leaving the nuke at home so the enemy can destroy it.

How should I know that??

none of mine!
but I´m sure you have killed many troops, Os´n Ds all ower the four accounts up north, as the two of the accounts are barely loged into and just left to to be nobled by you.
And no, we don´t care to kick the players to boost the stats.
Stats are for loosers.

History is written by the victor and revenge have no expiration date. ;)

But how have many nukes of yours have bin killed on the walls of four isolated, unsupported players, two active, and two inactive?
looks like you can´t even rim them even though they left the vills alone a long time ago *LOL*

DeletedUser

Actually I wasn't speaking about that, but as you asked so nice, I lost about 20 nukes.

DeletedUser

Actually I wasn't speaking about that, but as you asked so nice, I lost about 20 nukes.

oh my.. then you can´t noble again for .. AGES :icon_eek:

DAMN.. you must be so down by loosing that many nukes...

just out of cur. what WAS you speaking of then? :eek:)

DeletedUser

I have lost no nukes in any of my villages.
from your attacks.

I have how ever splatted them against NORTH walls and then taken those villages :)

DeletedUser

Ok, the reason the stats were weird is because there is a problem with the forums. I tried to edit it after I posted but the result was always the same.

DeletedUser

^ up there explains everthing

up to over 1500 attacks.

keep it up north :)

I am sure you might get one of my villages if you really really try your hardest :)
but 200 seconds in between nobles makes it kinda easy to snipe your trains.

Otehr than that I have personal respect for Micheal Wittman for sending many a fakes and fake trains. and his were only 1-2 seconds between nobles :)

Great work, keep it up ICE! I love this kind of action, lucky man, give'em hell! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Great work, keep it up ICE! I love this kind of action, lucky man, give'em hell! :icon_biggrin:

Your actually the third person from ~GOH~ to congratulate me the others sent me a mail instead of forum lol.

That confirms that ~GOH~ doesn't like north lol.

DeletedUser

Your actually the third person from ~GOH~ to congratulate me the others sent me a mail instead of forum lol.

That confirms that ~GOH~ doesn't like north lol.

This is news to us. :icon_cool: And we *really* care about it.

Does that mean I can expect ~GOH~ support in your villas, Ice? Excellent, more ODA, I could do with increasing it somewhat.

However, in all honesty, I must commend you on nobling a villa off me, and my grudging respect for that. :icon_cool:

I'm too nice for my liking. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Lol no GOH support to me
... Yet ;)

Thank You adellion i look forward to taking a few more off Ya to ;)

DeletedUser

VH, those 4 players were not unsupported, in fact, you frequently bragged to us about how little your losses were when we attacked a village you had stacked.

DeletedUser

when you started the atacks on them, they where all unsupported.

OFCAUSE I support my players so I can move them into a safe place next to me and help them rebuild!
What had you expected??
But I only supported 2 of them, the other two had quit.

DeletedUser

Summary:

Icechiller: Look how awesome i am, ive survived 2 days without dieing, im going to kill STFU all on my own because im awesome. Did i tell you im awesome?

VH: *LOL* Your taking out K13 villages that we stacked *LOL* they are isolated *LOL* We are going to lose them but we still waste support on them *LOL*

Iroklykthat: nothing can summarise this guy, his posts in north forums make me laugh :p

Anybody else from KEA: We all Hate North, we like to insult them for random reasons and prefer to play flaming on the forums then the game.

Anybody else from North: Most are not in the forums, as they are busy attacking icechiller ;)

IMO, Stop the flaming and go back to a serious discussion, or a mod will just lock the thread.

DeletedUser

Summary:

Icechiller: Look how awesome i am, ive survived 2 days without dieing, im going to kill STFU all on my own because im awesome. Did i tell you im awesome?

VH: *LOL* Your taking out K13 villages that we stacked *LOL* they are isolated *LOL* We are going to lose them but we still waste support on them *LOL*

Iroklykthat: nothing can summarise this guy, his posts in north forums make me laugh :p

Anybody else from KEA: We all Hate North, we like to insult them for random reasons and prefer to play flaming on the forums then the game.

Anybody else from North: Most are not in the forums, as they are busy attacking icechiller ;)

IMO, Stop the flaming and go back to a serious discussion, or a mod will just lock the thread.

You got me down to a pinch.

GFishy i have many a friend in the north family.

i know I'm not amazing All i know Is i can snipe a train when there 10 seconds between nobles :)

I will probably be rimmed in the end due to massive point difference and how close i am located to North
But I am sure as hell going make you fight for every single last village ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: icechiller

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: OBI WAN KANABIS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 160
Side 2: 140
Difference: 20

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,457,354
Side 2: 1,054,564
Difference: 402,790

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 73,528
Difference: 73,528

image.php

DeletedUser

8 villages in k12 150 hours by spears.

So I lost a few isolated villages. that he attack mostly with spear nukes and i had no defense up there?

Big whoop.

I do congratulate Norths attacks on me but obiwankanabis I am sorry is really a noob that uses mixed village attacks everytime.

DeletedUser

8 villages in k12 150 hours by spears.

So I lost a few isolated villages. that he attack mostly with spear nukes and i had no defense up there?

Big whoop.

I do congratulate Norths attacks on me but obiwankanabis I am sorry is really a noob that uses mixed village attacks everytime.

if hes that bad,he wouldent have found out your vills were soo crappy and isolated and taken em from you.
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

he's preety bad and he had actually decent player helping him. ones that actully no how to build a nuke and not send a noble train at von hallonder for 165 hours with no support or nukes on that village before hand o_O

DeletedUser

he's preety bad and he had actually decent player helping him. ones that actully no how to build a nuke and not send a noble train at von hallonder for 165 hours with no support or nukes on that village before hand o_O

But yet,he managed to take 8 of your pretty pretty vills,why?
how?
if you were soo good,you woulda stacked before he woulda attacked or dodged,conterattacked,hurt him instead of just letting him take em like easting cake.