Wet? + Wonka Declares on CENSOR

DeletedUser

So who charlie sheening?

original.jpg

DeletedUser98628

Which can still be sniped according to a player I,m noblings village named "noble train snipe snipe:)" lol we will see how it goes.

DeletedUser101986

Public warning: I didn't hand out any warnings or infractions this time, and frankly I SHOULD be ashamed for letting that go on so long - I didn't check in yesterday evening because I was trying to get through some overdue study in preparation for an upcoming assessment.

But if I have to delete 4 pages of spam again, I will jump straight to the bans - 1 week for anyone participating is good enough to start off with. seriously - you know where the line is - don't push your luck

yeah, I'm looking at you guys in Fr3aks particularly. :icon_razz:

hmm...does it count if we changed our name and got new SIG's? :D

DeletedUser

hmm...does it count if we changed our name and got new SIG's? :D

Hehe, you have to admit, it is quite awesome :lol:

Side note..

Wonka, now XX has a new war with Censor, since Wet? disbanded. New war STATS FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101547

Yes this title should now read Censor declares on XX (Wonka).

And putting all BS aside congrats to Censor on your recent ops. It was pretty disappointing to see the effort those guys put in. I recruited them all in a cluster from ~XP~ way back. It was sad to see that they all conveniently decided to get busy with RL or blah blah and quit at about the start of the war, sometimes you take a chance with some people and it doesn't work out. No excuse there just what happened, which you guys took full advantage of.

DeletedUser104695

And putting all BS aside congrats to Censor on your recent ops. It was pretty disappointing to see the effort those guys put in. I recruited them all in a cluster from ~XP~ way back. It was sad to see that they all conveniently decided to get busy with RL or blah blah and quit at about the start of the war, sometimes you take a chance with some people and it doesn't work out. No excuse there just what happened, which you guys took full advantage of.

Nice to read someone from Wonka (XX) accepting the past week hasnt been the greatest, instead of making excuses. Im sure theyll bounce back from it.

DeletedUser102496

Too bad there were only 60.

There were five... Shirley Bucket, Verooca Salts, Violet Bow-hore-guard, Mickey TeleVision and Augustus Gloops the fat man got the tickets ! :icon_razz:

I want to be Grampa Joe :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98628

You might look like him, but you'll need an account sitter :p

OTDDeathAwaits

Refreshing words to the topic.

DeletedUser101986

yes indeed i must also give you props for selecting those players in the ops. and def good you did not wait around for them to get stacked. tis' was a shame and def a chance on our part. i hope this can stay a fun and exiting war for both os us,XX is down 10 villages in overall war stats,looking forwrad to seeing us making a positive incline from now on

DeletedUser

Also well done to WW who accepted it. No excuses from that side,

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
pardon my lack of knowledge but who's WW?
i've heard this name from now and then, but never bothered to ask
now i'd like to know :D