what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser81140

ededxedxed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is actually the whole mail i dont know if the game people got this but the kid clearly antagonizes me and i tell him to basiaccly leave

You repeatedly insult him. Your posts also contain several terms not allowed on these forums. Your actions have consequences. Deal with it.

DeletedUser

You are pathetic and fully deserve what you got. If I were you I'd "get bent" before I got major forum flame.

DeletedUser81140

wow didnt realize this game had so many children in it.

you cant tell someone to go away without them reporting you and then the other children in the playground laughing about it..

Klouwe

haha, the funny messages. That's what I love about the start of each world:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser81140

You are pathetic and fully deserve what you got. If I were you I'd "get bent" before I got major forum flame.

let me guess this is bannable?

so i should report this type of talk?

omg where a mod wheres a mod wah wah!!!!

DeletedUser

wow didn't Realize this game had so many children in it.

I'm sorry, can you not read what you have posted?

Not only have you repeatedly told this guy to 'Get Bent' (amongst other things), you then have the audacity to claim that he was offending you with his simple restart mail.

And this is a family game, for people of all ages, not for people like you to come in all-guns blazing, spewing filth from your mouth.

Once again, get some perspective.

DeletedUser81140

I'm sorry, can you not read what you have posted?

Not only have you repeatedly told this guy to 'Get Bent' (amongst other things), you then have the audacity to claim that he was offending you with his simple restart mail.

And this is a family game, for people of all ages, not for people like you to come in all-guns blazing, spewing filth from your mouth.

Once again, get some perspective.

yes i repeatedly told him to go away and yes he continued to harass me.

yea i see its a family game and it looks like there are some children up past thier bedtime on the forums!

i spewed no filth whatsoever and if you consider anything i so called spewed as filth then you must be in a monastery in the 7th cloud of heaven.

i suggest you get some perspective being that your taking the side of someone who harasses people then reports them..

DeletedUser

yes i repeatedly told him to go away and yes he continued to harass me.

yea i see its a family game and it looks like there are some children up past thier bedtime on the forums!

i spewed no filth whatsoever and if you consider anything i so called spewed as filth then you must be in a monastery in the 7th cloud of heaven.

i suggest you get some perspective being that your taking the side of someone who harasses people then reports them..

Here, I'll break it down into simian for you so it's so easy to understand that even a caveman would get it.

Calling someone mentally challenged, is not the same asking someone to go away.

If someone messages you, and you'd like them not to, guess what?

Theres a block sender button under every post.

Use it next time.

DeletedUser81140

Here, I'll break it down into simian for you so it's so easy to understand that even a caveman would get it.

Calling someone mentally challenged, is not the same asking someone to go away.

If someone messages you, and you'd like them not to, guess what?

Theres a block sender button under every post.

Use it next time.

so someone sending me a mail telling me i am gonna fail in school, which gives me the impression i am a raging loser for missing school to play this game isnt offensive cause he didnt say that exactly he just implied it is in fact ok?

then me telling someone to get bent can be interperated in multiple ways one of them being go away stop bothering me and i shouldnt have to go thru the steps to have to block someone who continously mails me even after i tell him to go away. what he did was infact harass me which in fact makes him a retard for not picking up the subtle signals to go away which making what i said a mere fact not a insult.

now that i have broken it down for someone that has a huge mental deficiency i hope everyone can see how i interpert his mail.

btw a simian is a later primate a.k.a caveman so whatever you were going for in that first line kinda failed by double tapping brah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that guy just mailed you to restart, you answered him back in a totaly imature way.

yoy could have answered him in a civilised way like " i don't wanna restart see you later'

you could have ignored the mail

or you could have bloked the sender

me beeing banned numerous times on the forums still disagree with your view concerning TW staff

i do not know who is more imature you or the kid who mailed you

DeletedUser

so someone sending me a mail telling me i am gonna fail in school, which gives me the impression i am a raging loser for missing school to play this game isnt offensive cause he didnt say that exactly he just implied it is in fact ok?

then me telling someone to get bent can be interperated in multiple ways one of them being go away stop bothering me and i shouldnt have to go thru the steps to have to block someone who continously mails me even after i tell him to go away. what he did was infact harass me which in fact makes him a retard for not picking up the subtle signals to go away which making what i said a mere fact not a insult.

now that i have broken it down for someone that has a huge mental deficiency i hope everyone can see how i interpert his mail.

btw a simian is a later primate a.k.a caveman so whatever you were going for in that first line kinda failed by double tapping brah

He actually implied that you were either going to lose all your villages, or lose time in school; and fail because you were too busy marking attacks and watching over your account. I don't see him telling you your going to be really busy, and fail; or your going to lose villages being offensive.

You could have chosen better wording than "GET BENT" You either block him, or simply be polite; and tell him no. He didn't harass you, maybe he didn't know what GET BENT meant? And even if he did, he could be like me and keep on asking you for being such an ass. You should have to go through the steps to block him. It clearly states to simply block somebody if they are harassing you, or bothering you; and then possibly report them. Your just being lazy, and making up excuses.

You seem to love personal insults, and swearing. I hope you get banned for one, repeatedly swearing on the forums; ingame, and bringing this foolishness to the forums.

DeletedUser

Lol i just love it when noobs come on and make epic fail posts like this, one of the things that makes the game worth playing.

DeletedUser81140

He actually implied that you were either going to lose all your villages, or lose time in school; and fail because you were too busy marking attacks and watching over your account. I don't see him telling you your going to be really busy, and fail; or your going to lose villages being offensive.

You could have chosen better wording than "GET BENT" You either block him, or simply be polite; and tell him no. He didn't harass you, maybe he didn't know what GET BENT meant? And even if he did, he could be like me and keep on asking you for being such an ass. You should have to go through the steps to block him. It clearly states to simply block somebody if they are harassing you, or bothering you; and then possibly report them. Your just being lazy, and making up excuses.

You seem to love personal insults, and swearing. I hope you get banned for one, repeatedly swearing on the forums; ingame, and bringing this foolishness to the forums.

where have i sworn once on the forums? show me one word that is commonly known to be a cuss word to even a convent of nuns!!!

and if you think im personally insulting people i guess you just havent been reading this thread cause its been nothing but attacks on me including yours and me having to defend myself...

your insulting peopel as well..your calling me lazy..maybee you should read the definition of lazy and see if its not offensive when you are being called it..

anyways you kids got jokes and it seems to me that this is just gonna turn into alot of kids crying and whining about what is or is not a insult so enjoy this thread can be locked and earased...was a mistake to ask why i was warned in public with kids around

Status
Not open for further replies.