what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Let me rephrase it, use of the word retard; posting mails full of swears.

Nobody has really attacked you, not personally anyway. However you saying somebody has a Mental Deficciency, and using the word retard is offensive to that person; and anybody who knows or has seen a person with a Mental Deficciency. You are lazy? It's not an insult, it's a fact. The fact you can't click a few buttons to block somebody is you being lazy, and you making excuses for swearing at the person and to defend yourself.

DeletedUser

maybee you should fix your post about refering to a simian as a language there smart guy...or didnt you know the definition of the word.

Maybe you should check who posts things before blindly attacking them, dont you think?

DeletedUser

the ebst thing for you to do is to delete your posts here and apeal to a mod for deleting the topic, or else you will get banned on the forums.

i understand that you are knew and that you found that gys mail insulting, try to deal with it, if you will join other worlds you will receive more mails like that

as an advice the public forum is not the place to discuss ingame warnings

DeletedUser81140

Let me rephrase it, use of the word retard; posting mails full of swears.

Nobody has really attacked you, not personally anyway. However you saying somebody has a Mental Deficciency, and using the word retard is offensive to that person; and anybody who knows or has seen a person with a Mental Deficciency. You are lazy? It's not an insult, it's a fact. The fact you can't click a few buttons to block somebody is you being lazy, and you making excuses for swearing at the person and to defend yourself.

never said anyone had a mental defienciey..never pointed anyone out and said that so unless its a fact that someone does have one its not insulting and if it is a fact someone has a mental problem then its just a fact not a insult according to this post here...

i mean really you want to play this game?

DeletedUser81140

Maybe you should check who posts things before blindly attacking them, dont you think?

sorry i was just tryign to point you in the direction of the other guy but got you confused cause you seem to both be on the same lvl

mod can delete this topic just lol i know better now

DeletedUser

Here, I'll break it down into simian for you so it's so easy to understand that even a caveman would get it.

Calling someone mentally challenged, is not the same asking someone to go away.

If someone messages you, and you'd like them not to, guess what?

Theres a block sender button under every post.

Use it next time.

convictpwnz said:
now that i have broken it down for someone that has a huge mental deficiency i hope everyone can see how i interpert his mail.

So just a coincidence that you use the same words as the person you quote, and say he has a huge mental deficiency?
I love you, please stay on this world; so we can have someone to flame.

DeletedUser81140

So just a coincidence that you use the same words as the person you quote, and say he has a huge mental deficiency?
I love you, please stay on this world; so we can have someone to flame.

firstly i never used the exact words he used the word break as its present term i used the word broken the past tense term...clearly different

secondly i never said him nor refered to him so yes it is just merely a coincidence and again show me where i said HE has one..it seems to me the only one getting defensive about my statement is you.

i hear defensive people suffer from a certain specific disorder but ill let you go look it up and determine if it applies to you or not since i dont want to make false statements that could be percieved as insults.

DeletedUser81140

btw green your still upset at the fact your friend got prooven to be not the sharpest tool in the shed on world 44 by me and your still kinda butthurt about it huh...

dont be mad you got rolled on world 42 son its just a game get over it

btw at 900 points here i bet i have more then you newb

DeletedUser

btw green your still upset at the fact your friend got prooven to be not the sharpest tool in the shed on world 44 by me and your still kinda butthurt about it huh...

dont be mad you got rolled on world 42 son its just a game get over it

btw at 900 points here i bet i have more then you newb

Lmao :D

By the way, he wasn't my friend. He was in my tribe, and left to do more PnP; I just thought your posts were stupid and stood up for him.
I'm not even playing W42 seriously, I even told that to people who mailed me. The premade I was in fell apart, so I could care less about what happened on W42?
I bet you will :D

convictpwnz said:
firstly i never used the exact words he used the word break as its present term i used the word broken the past tense term...clearly different

secondly i never said him nor refered to him so yes it is just merely a coincidence and again show me where i said HE has one..it seems to me the only one getting defensive about my statement is you.

i hear defensive people suffer from a certain specific disorder but ill let you go look it up and determine if it applies to you or not since i dont want to make false statements that could be percieved as insults.

Basically the same word, just a different tense. Okay?
You used the same words as him, in a different way. Coincidence #1
You then call him Mental Deficient, right when he spoke about Mentally Challenged. #2
You quoted him, and explained your reasoning of your post. You then say, "now that i have broken it down for someone that has a huge mental deficiency i hope everyone can see how i interpert his mail."

Looks like to me you meant him?

Why stop making insults now? :D Keep going pl0xx.
Yep, I am the only one getting defensive about it :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread serves no purpose, and yes Retard and any other form of insult directed at another person is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.