What do you call a.......

DeletedUser30415

Hmmmm do you not get it? I could not care less about the rim. Not like I would be moving far since I am near there already lol. I just find it funny how bad Kraken truly is. There are some decent players there no doubt but the majority are meh. Onward and upward - or onward and outward as the case may be. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm do you not get it? I just find it funny how bad Kraken truly is. There are some decent players there no doubt but the majority are meh.

I've had attacks from a few players in Kraken that I would not mind playing with, but for a large part I think that when Riot! has a chance to engage them that the trash will be taken out.
I can probably list who would be acceptable to join Riot! and avoid the slaughter should the time come.

By and large the greatest accomplishment of Kraken has been the ability to take in new members while internally nobling former members.

DeletedUser30415

Or pull a Lorena Bobbitt on you. Would not put that past her in the least bit.

DeletedUser

Nak's Approach - "When in doubt, contact your local Rioter for assistance"

It's a shame Nak has introduced Kraken to his style of play.
:lol:

Nick

Wow really? Do you say things just to say them or do you actually think hard to make this stuff up? Who have I got assistance from? And you are just sore because I have done exactly what I set out to do and, you have failed. You had the opportunity to step up, instead, you failed at even the simplest of tasks. Your attitude is also part of your failure..you should think about changing it when you speak to people.

Nak

The Engineer of Worlds (Does this poke fun at you? Maybe I should cut and past your quote to me from one of our talks)

roman01

Wow really? Do you say things just to say them or do you actually think hard to make this stuff up? Who have I got assistance from? And you are just sore because I have done exactly what I set out to do and, you have failed. You had the opportunity to step up, instead, you failed at even the simplest of tasks. Your attitude is also part of your failure..you should think about changing it when you speak to people.

Nak

The Engineer of Worlds (Does this poke fun at you? Maybe I should cut and past your quote to me from one of our talks)

I think you're mixing yourself up there Nak, Nick is a bud of mine from W2 who I've stayed in contact with ever since.

I don't think I need to mention Exlex's request on your behalf? If I remember, You called yourself the Engineer of Worlds. I followed your example for a laugh, If those 30 days aren't up I'll gladly pull your words if you'd like to be so cocky. :lol:

You did all of this because you panicked the minute I mentioned Grizzy as a friend, The only thing I'm concerned about is why such a person would cause you to panic in such a peculiar manner.

DeletedUser

I think you're mixing yourself up there Nak, Nick is a bud of mine from W2 who I've stayed in contact with ever since.

I don't think I need to mention Exlex's request on your behalf? If I remember, You called yourself the Engineer of Worlds. I followed your example for a laugh, If those 30 days aren't up I'll gladly pull your words if you'd like to be so cocky. :lol:

You did all of this because you panicked the minute I mentioned Grizzy as a friend, The only thing I'm concerned about is why such a person would cause you to panic in such a peculiar manner.

Not sure what you mean about 'mentioning grizzy as a friend'. I am not concerned one way or another about that nor do I care. He is of no concern of mine nor will he ever be.

As for Engineering things...You dont have to paste the quote, I CAN paste it...if i can find it..but this statement should be enough confirmation. I will take credit where credit is due. Some things I was not able to do and other things I was able to do...but knowing which direction to take based on what actions others take, AHEAD of time is key.....To know 10 steps ahead and every direction that can be a possibility based on others reactions is a work of art and highly detailed. You had a task, you failed. However, other things went into that task behind the scenes. The plan, the Counter-plan, the direction, the mis-direction. All key factors, but your part was mostly up to you. I could only give you options, not hold your hand to accomplish the choices that you made.

Maybe you said too much to me too soon, because of what you did tell me, gave me reason to divert things as needed.

However, I do not think that anyone who has followed my direction has not benefited from it in the long run. My advice is always solid and correct.

Nak

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

However, I do not think that anyone who has followed my direction has not benefited from it in the long run. My advice is always solid and correct.

Nak

I think in this case you missed the hurdle Nak, you're fine tuning your ego a bit too much there. :lol:

You're attitude changed when I mentioned Grizzly bear here, you had some severe dislike for him you couldn't put past on my request and therefore you joined Kraken.

By all means, correct me once you've configured & fabricated a few words of mine for you to use to your advantage as per standard with you. The fantasies you write surprise me at times.

However I did help you Nak by giving you an opportunity to build a relationship with your former tribe mates. An opportunity which you solely rejected to maintain your pride. I'd say ego but I've mentioned that once already. You moving to Kraken is of your own fault Nak, don't try pinning it on me. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think in this case you missed the hurdle Nak, you're fine tuning your ego a bit too much there. :lol:

You're attitude changed when I mentioned Grizzly bear here, you had some severe dislike for him you couldn't put past on my request and therefore you joined Kraken.

By all means, correct me once you've configured & fabricated a few words of mine for you to use to your advantage as per standard with you. The fantasies you write surprise me at times.

However I did help you Nak by giving you an opportunity to build a relationship with your former tribe mates. An opportunity which you solely rejected to maintain your pride. I'd say ego but I've mentioned that once already. You moving to Kraken is of your own fault Nak, don't try pinning it on me. :lol:

Where to begin:

You offered to move to Urban, an offer I would have never considered but listened to as you gave more and more crazy offers. Even to the point of trying to take advantage of me. And yes, saying that I would not be in a tribe with Grizzle was a nice way of saying NO.

And the help you offered, especially the one you mention above about building a relationship with my 'old tribemates'. Well, I never wanted that offer and never wanted to re-build a relationship with such people. If you had a chance to read all the 'NASTY' messages they sent and the vile names they named their villages, it just proves that I was right to avoid them all together. And, their choices were the wrong ones as time has already proven. Which in turn means that my choices were right and those that followed me were right.

As for my Choice of joining Kraken, I do not see that as a fault. If I set a direction...its always pointed the right way...And those that assist in forging that direction and those that follow, well...the world is not over yet...

p.s. You dont 'blame' the batter for hitting a home run...dont blame me for making the right choices. Just blame yourself for making the wrong ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilla

Congrats goes out to Kraken peeps for knowing how to use the fake script. Extra credit for using the fake noble train script. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Over the last few weeks I've had attacks from at least 30 different Kraken members. Currently, the incoming 1600 attacks are from 20 different Kraken members. This time there are quite a few noble trains in there.

I've always wondered how many Kraken's it would take to take me down. Looks like it's at least 30. Well, you better hope you take me down this time or you'll look pretty awful considering the man power you've wasted on little old me.

ODD 6.36 million and counting.... The fact that I've ticked you off SO badly to make you waste all this time on me, means I've already won.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can probably list who would be acceptable to join Riot! and avoid the slaughter should the time come.

Funny that you've brought that up. Word on the street is there's already been talks between Riot and Kraken in regards to Riot taking in quite a few Kraken members. You didn't hear it from me tho. Hugz for everyone!

DeletedUser

I've always wondered how many Kraken's it would take to take me down. Looks like it's at least 30. Well, you better hope you take me down this time or you'll look pretty awful considering the man power you've wasted on little old me.

ODD 6.36 million and counting.... The fact that I've ticked you off SO badly to make you waste all this time on me, means I've already won.
No if they rim you, pretty sure you have lost

DeletedUser

I'm already on the rim. SCARY.

Fitting then...maybe you can restart in Sheep, i mean POWAH, i mean Urban, errr, i mean ...THOR territory...err, if there is any territory left. You would probably find a way to argue with yourself to run from THOR also...but, whats the point eh? You chose wrong...W65 is starting though...maybe it would be good to use a new name...the one you made for yourself here is not very flattering..ask the mods who had to change your tribe description.

Lilla

Fitting then...maybe you can restart in Sheep, i mean POWAH, i mean Urban, errr, i mean ...THOR territory...err, if there is any territory left. You would probably find a way to argue with yourself to run from THOR also...but, whats the point eh? You chose wrong...W65 is starting though...maybe it would be good to use a new name...the one you made for yourself here is not very flattering..ask the mods who had to change your tribe description.

You don't even play your own account. As much as I dislike Lady Moria, she built that. Not you. Go kick rocks.

I chose wrong because I didn't chose you? Haha! What are you compensating for with that astounding ego?:lol:

DeletedUser

You don't even play your own account. As much as I dislike Lady Moria, she built that. Not you. Go kick rocks.

I chose wrong because I didn't chose you? Haha! What are you compensating for with that astounding ego?:lol:

Where did I say that you had to choose me? You chose wrong and your situation is proof and I had little to do with that, it was ALL you.

DeletedUser30415

You are a joke Nakoro. Lilla had nothing to do with the tribe profile, that was all me and obviously it had the effect I wanted it to. You went crying to the mods like the little girl you are, once again. I have close to the same number of kraken players attacking me. It is pretty obvious that their 3 million point players are unable to even handle someone my size by themselves. Yes I know it is a waste of time, resources, whatever as I am just too small blah blah blah. And the thing about them joining Riot wouldn't surprise me in the least. They know had bad they truly are and that they don't have a snowball's chance of winning this world without joining another tribe. Even joining Riot though will not allow them to win the world unless they specifically go for all 12 secrets, since others have stated they would not want to win that way. Lilla is right about her (and me in a way) winning just by forcing the clown posse to use time and resources to come after us.

Lilla

Where did I say that you had to choose me? You chose wrong and your situation is proof and I had little to do with that, it was ALL you.

I am right where I want to be, gettin' your panties all in a bunch.

DeletedUser

hahaha. i love this part of the forum. flaming a5535 off. lol :)

roman01

You always seem to be the first to point the finger at people. :lol:

The "I" thing doesn't look good on you Nak.

Grizzle

"And yes, saying that I would not be in a tribe with Grizzle was a nice way of saying NO."

And the help you offered, especially the one you mention above about building a relationship with my 'old tribemates'. Well, I never wanted that offer and never wanted to re-build a relationship with such people. If you had a chance to read all the 'NASTY' messages they sent and the vile names they named their villages, it just proves that I was right to avoid them all together.

Well im glad you put that in a nice way nak :) What a guy. "Nasty" messages :p Give it a rest, We wouldnt have chance to read threw all the garbage you put.