What do you remember most about world 15?

DeletedUser77458

Lol...I was one of the leaders of die. I remember being flames a lot and being a noon in general

Hughes Lovin

I remember Hughes Lovin :icon_biggrin:

He sucked. :icon_cry:

m1a1tank

w15 would have to be my most favourite world out of all the worlds i have played. Absolutely amazing. I started off in Die. helped them out but then something happened there. some time later we had the whole -?- *?* tH AXE Exile. family Ninjas Godly etc... all around the south. Then i helped make some secret alliance to take over the south. But no one wanted to listen to me. While the Exile. family were still pretty small and dis organised it would have been really easy to get rid of them at the time. But instead everyone decided. They aren't a threat. lets allow them. concentrate on the threats. and are they big now? YES lol.
Angacam's pnp's were really funny too. Me for some reason trying to get Godly to attack tH was a really stupid thing. looking back at that i was a big noob back then. Asking them to attack a tribe 2 continents north of them :S lol
Being able to be one of the war generals that was involved on -?-'s side against those big tribes.
And all those spammers on these forums was jokes. Most of the other worlds. Nothing really happens init. This world was definately the most challenging yet most fun at the same time without a doubt.

DeletedUser

the south was always the place to be....so it seemed...been sorta boring down there for a bit now though :S

m1a1tank

the south was always the best place to be. because as soon as a tribe finished a war they wouldn't stop for a month and rebuild then choose their next target. it'd be straight away. just to make things for fun. and most of the noobs were taken out b4 the main wars started or they quit. Whats going on now in w15? I got taken out by godly because my mate was right next to me and he quit. so i got all his villages. he was in godly and they obviously didn't like that so took me out lol. Was fun to try take them on though lool.