what do you think of noobs?

• Thread starter Defender of Jerusalem
  • Start date

DeletedUser67005

I went out today and bought a new $140 jersey. Hopefully it'll make us lose game 6 in Boston so we can win the cup on home ice. :)

EA predicted that every team would win on home ice, and they've been right to this point. ;)

DeletedUser

I went out today and bought a new $140 jersey. Hopefully it'll make us lose game 6 in Boston so we can win the cup on home ice. :)

EA predicted that every team would win on home ice, and they've been right to this point. ;)

They have been right about every series except San Jose beating Detroit. You are in B.C then?? I am in Maple Ridge B.C. Been a fan of this team for 12 years. 40 years without a cup. Now is out time!!!!

eLeMeNOhPi

Actually I believe noob tribes are much much much MUCH more dangerous than elite tribes. Why? the reason is so obvious and I believe each and every one of you have experienced it. Noobs attack!! No matter how much troops they lose but elites think first consider the circumstances and if the loss was bearable they will attack.

In other words, imagine that your elite tribe is in war with two or more noob tribes. (Well in issue of elites vs. noobs, 1v1 is just a fairy tale) If one of the members of elite tribe is more than 15 hours away, It is unlikely for him/her to send troops but if it was a noob from a noob tribe, No matter how far the distance was, he/she would send whatever possible to kill even 1 troop of the enemy.

(Btw, in many occasions, fall of a noob tribe wasn't for losing the war but for lack of leadership.)

Now if noobs merge and form bigger tribes, their attacking power will increase with it which results fun of the world.
So Imma say Go j0o noobs! Merge! Merge! Merge!

DeletedUser

Like rydon said, only if they have a good leader will they become a threat, however that rarely happens :icon_cool:

You can't say a good leader if he mass - recruit at the startup ! :p ... they are jux n00bs

DeletedUser44759

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

lol, a lot of truth in that!

Was it another thread about mass recruiting / ice hockey or serious question tho?

we were all noobs once, some developed through bitter experience alone, others were lucky and found a mentor, a few just got plain lucky and became bigger without ever learning on other worlds.

a good noob is an asset, a biddable trainable resource, pearls amongst swine those ones

average noobs are dependent on having a good tribe leadership, then they can become good noobs

poor noobs as we know are a royal pain, played a few worlds, got 10 vills on one and think they're vets, good only for food and sending spear nukes

all of the above applies to tribe leadership as well, I've played a bit and been a duke on several worlds and have to admit to being a bit of a nubcake on that score, having the strange expectation that my tribe will be aggressive and active and take delight in fighting against the odds.

on w24 after restarting after an illness I joined a tribe of 3 with a noob duke, 1st world, he learnt fast and we grew, now he's a good player at all levels, but that world he was effectively forced out of, however it was fun, good group (we grew to 10 before consolidating with 2 other tribes to form a new one), well organised (RL miltary background for all founding members helped there), and a superb example of teamwork. Other experiences with noob dukes have not been so pleasant!

bottom line tho..we need them, no new players means no new worlds and no new faces...no new friends for that matter.

noob.png

DeletedUser

Noobs. In the olden days I loved to argue with them. Until my mommy taught me:

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.'

DeletedUser

Noobs. In the olden days I loved to argue with them. Until my mommy taught me:

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.'

I heard that in another world :p

I loved to hear their responses to restart mails ^^

Kash2Smash

Actually I believe noob tribes are much much much MUCH more dangerous than elite tribes. Why? the reason is so obvious and I believe each and every one of you have experienced it. Noobs attack!! No matter how much troops they lose but elites think first consider the circumstances and if the loss was bearable they will attack.

In other words, imagine that your elite tribe is in war with two or more noob tribes. (Well in issue of elites vs. noobs, 1v1 is just a fairy tale) If one of the members of elite tribe is more than 15 hours away, It is unlikely for him/her to send troops but if it was a noob from a noob tribe, No matter how far the distance was, he/she would send whatever possible to kill even 1 troop of the enemy.

(Btw, in many occasions, fall of a noob tribe wasn't for losing the war but for lack of leadership.)

Now if noobs merge and form bigger tribes, their attacking power will increase with it which results fun of the world.
So Imma say Go j0o noobs! Merge! Merge! Merge!

this is the scariest stuff i have ever read on the forums, coz its true :icon_eek:

its like trying to intimidate a suicide bomber :lol:

DeletedUser

i love the fact that my small tribe has a higher OD then a tribe that has 7000 points hahahahah :D

DeletedUser98234

OD at this stage just proves you were slowed down or are using troops like an idiot

DeletedUser67005

You are in B.C then?? I am in Maple Ridge B.C. Been a fan of this team for 12 years. 40 years without a cup. Now is out time!!!!

Yes, I'm on Vancouver Island, and have been a fan since the day I was born. :p

In order to contribute to the thread... I love noobs, noobs are great, noobs keep the game going.

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm on Vancouver Island, and have been a fan since the day I was born. :p

My dad's fav team is the Chicago Black hawks. So i kinda become a fan when i was 8 from all my friends. My dad likes to the Canucks but he likes Black Hawks more

@eLeMeNOhPi: So true. I am finding that out the hard way on another world. They just dont stop attacking