What do you think of .....

DeletedUser

*yawn* time to grow again. Just got back from a vacation and frigging lack of internet. Who told me TW works well from a cell phone?

In any case, several threathening letters to some newb tribe and barely any attacks before I leave. What happens when I get back? Most of the members flee to other tribes. On the postive side, now I have full nukes and a ton of noble trains.

Obviously my previous P&P really stuck with some of you guys. Our DK member makes one positive tribe post and one negative comment about DFB. Boom. 10 negative comments from alliance members. LFKD definitely works well together on the forums.

Like Forum, like game.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i had to check my calender, i thought it was April the first.

Well Numpty of the week is going to be a a bit competitive this week:icon_wink:

Sorry for bringing this up, just made me laugh when I think how stupid i was back then :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, who remembers =DKR= ? I kinda liked them. Why did jewel eyes ever had to leave w5 :(

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, I think I have changed, atleast a little :p
I am not good at pnp, but I dont care about that, I am here to laugh about things that happen in w5.

DeletedUser

But at the end of the day nobody cares. Not even my worst enemy in here will remember wtf I am in 2yrs, so why try for reps.

I will remember you, but probably not where we met :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'll remember Hydrus whenever I look at my uncle - The similarity is uncanny.

DeletedUser

And I will remember you KK, whenever I see a raging stick man slaughtering innocent children in my street with two golden swords.

DeletedUser

Is that a regular occurrence in your street then, ICECO?

Film it, dude. That would be the most badass Youtube vid ever.