What Ever Happened To...???

• Thread starter ShadowGod Deathwing
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So... Where did fusion go after i left W12, and who all got my villages? lol

DeletedUser

oots died off due to dny, then numerous tribes came out after that one being rimjob...rimjob merged with fusion and dny warred fusion/rimjob died horribly .end of story

DeletedUser

dang... why did fusion war with DNY i thought they were allies? Well when i played in fusion they were... And so i guess Fusion won the Viruse war?

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FUSION recruited our fodder, RIMJOB, so we warred them. It became clear that DNY was dominating the whole war, and in the end, the best of FUSION came to DNY. We then fought pockets of resistance for a few months, and had to keep a close eye on all the refugees around, who FEMA were all too happy to swallow up to swell their own ranks...

DNY declared on VIRUSe, and they immediately disbanded.

DeletedUser

Just to clear something up: Ray got the order of that mixed up. Intentionally, but if you left last year you probably wouldnt realise.

Viruse was gone long before Fusion/Rimjob :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ray just answered the questions in the order, in which they we asked...

DeletedUser

Ah so i would have prolly been evaporated anyways had i not gotten sucked up by Fusion after being off for two days xD

slinkiestwizard

Virus didnt disband due to the declaration, it had more to do with a certain player claiming Viruse did little to assist during the DNY/ Oots war.Between that and multiple sits , it became clear to the leaders that it would be a futile effort as few players were doing the work of many , and many were doing nothing.

I believe IMO if BSW had stepped up at that point to assist it would have been much different, the outcome may have been the same but DNY would have gotten the war of all wars.

slinkiestwizard

Thats a weak fact as they had much support in Oots villages , if i remember right they even sent a mass cat attack prior to disbanning and pressing deleat. there biggest loss was the fact that there leader had rl to deal with and wasnt arond. yes i was in skype with them and former leader of rabies.I sat 2 acounts during that time as players needed a rest.

Listen i wont mix anything but will say thisViruse did as requested of them , after that they got buried on these threads . A certaim leader LIED about support they recieved and made it seam as though they did everything on there own.

Virue was a good tribe with a leader that walked away and left the council hanging. The council more then did what they could ,it was more a point of sitting to many players at that time . I wish packermam was around he left during that termoil and im sure would openly state what happened behind the scenes.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like how no one cares enough to even respond "properly" to slinkwizard anymore. You're a joke, why are you still trolling here lol

DeletedUser

We didn't need their support. Yes I had some from a friends in Virus in my k46 villages, but what we really needed was some pressure on DNY. Giving them another front. All Virus did was send 1 wave of attacks, DNY only was laughing about...

Sure it was also due to inactivity, but please, do not defend them like they made any effort in a war against DNY, because they were useless at that time. All help that was given was given by friends, nothing was ever organized on a tribal level. (or if it was, they would have been even a bigger joke, because they would even be a bigger fail...)

Viruse at that time was dead for weeks, if not months. Probably dead since players like Simon left. Don't remember his in-gmae name, but old duke of VIRUS and used to be top of the rankings. Rochelle or something?

DeletedUser

Just btw Viruse did not disband befor fusion attacked, in fact we took an entire continent from them befor Viruse disbanded.

If you dont remember my declare on the world thread, having viruse included there was not because the tribe did not exist but rather because it did.

DeletedUser

Just btw Viruse did not disband befor fusion attacked, in fact we took an entire continent from them befor Viruse disbanded.

If you dont remember my declare on the world thread, having viruse included there was not because the tribe did not exist but rather because it did.

Hai Cracker! Haven't seen you around for a while :)

DeletedUser

does anyone have a map of the world when oots,dny,fusion and virus where around?