What Ever Happened To...???

• Thread starter ShadowGod Deathwing
  • Start date

slinkiestwizard

Im not defending former Viruse players, the deal was viruse would send support to Oots where they needed it.That was a fact there was no attack plans arranged as i saw everything done in skype. As per the accounts i sat there was much support out if i recall sicplayer had more than 3/4 his defence out. along with other players . Virus emade 1 solid attack , it was a cat attack and that tribe was left hanging when abby walked away from it due to RL.

Ray if your gonna talk crap find a bathroom and talk to the bowl.Other than try and discredit everything i say all you do is bring garbage to the table. Im only stating what i saw in the villages of the players i sat and what was spoken in Skype.

I wouldnt defend viruse, they disbanned without telling anyone, there 1 day and gone the next.They left many players hanging when they did this.I still have little respect for the leaders in the way they left but understood why.I was the rabies Duke at the time and i wasnt even told about it although i was there everynight. I can only say what i saw.

Mr Blonde the players that were active did what they could , i would honestly say the activity at that point was at maybee 50% i never read any mail from any leaders of Oots pawnen included beging for viruse to send attacks , it was more along the lines of i need more support dont worry about the rest.

DeletedUser

The person in charge of VIRUSe (forgot the name) disbanded it because he didn't want to deal with leading the tribe in the war, since most people weren't active and the council wasn't doing anything for the tribe. After he disbanned the tribe he wouldn't even respond to anyones mails, he just deleted his account.

slinkiestwizard

totally correct KOK ,atlantia was the leader who walked away due to RL issues, i belive it was tpandrews who disbanned the tribe but not 100% sure, might have even been nickthefool .

Its old news more than a year ago the thorn in everyones side at that time that caused so much termoil was bahlool with Elite tribe,he was the downfall of this world and wont ever be forgotten for creating so much havoc in the south.

DeletedUser

no I think it was atlantia who disbanned the tribe. And even though she was quitting she shouldn't have disbanned a tribe just because they didn't feel like leading it, at least pass it on to someone else instead.

DeletedUser

I had to wake him up a bit. :)

Yeah sorry w12 Mr blonde is right, kind of fell asleep with w12, would be great if someone would attack me and liven things up a bit. Any one in the mood??

as to your villages shadow, they probably ended up going to that player called barb or were digested by Fusion or DNY, dont really remember sorry.

As who disbanded viruse , have you tried asking a viruse player? if you can get a hold of one i would not mind interviewing a leader for you. to get the real scoop.

DeletedUser

I was in VIRUS and already said atlantia disbanned it. But you can interview me ;P

slinkiestwizard

atlatia didnt disban it she wasnt even around at the time . she had quit long before the Oots /DNY war.As for being in viruse and actually knowing what was going on was 2 different things.atlantia left 2 months prior to that due to a close friend of hers( i wont say what happened as its none of my buisness but it was tragic).Her husband quit long before that .
Plz cracker if you want to dig up the past get it from responsible sources , or just let the sleeping dog lay.
Ive said what i can on it from what was said in skype ,KOK was never there as he wasnt council , i might also add he was innactive at the time.Atlantia was nowhere around at the disbanning her account had been sat for almost 2 months at the time

slinkiestwizard

may the forum Gods slay me for the double post, wishful thinking anyway

Nice timmish have to admit that map seams so long ago, wish we were at that point again

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I only know, VIRUS(e) has a long history of leaders going inactive, for various reasons. I I remember correctly, Atlantia had a very good one though and indeed was not around at the moment of disbanding.

The problem with VIRUSe was that they wanted to stay out of the war and only send reinforcements. Troops were never the problem though, Oots. were in problem with inactivity themselves and needed people to actually attack DNY. And attacks were promissed to Brutus or Howl, but not just the 1 wave, which DNY was just laughing about.

But it is all a long time ago. Good times, but nothing to argue on about...

DeletedUser

Talking about maxing out your villages to reach a certain point level is not that much to bragg about either Adrien... ;-)

DeletedUser

i am less of a noob then you, if i really wanted to i could max out my villages on point and break 2 mill which is what 6 almost 7 times the most you had on world 12

OH YOU BEEN TOLD!!!!!!

Lolwut nub? Notice the ":lol:" next to my post?

Also, I never played W12 seriously. I've barely ever played TW seriously :)

and Actually that would be 8 times what I had on W12. I think.

DeletedUser

may the forum Gods slay me for the double post, wishful thinking anyway

Nice timmish have to admit that map seams so long ago, wish we were at that point again

my old world finally made it to the point this world was at a few months back 4 big tribes just like when it was pnp,dny,fema and bsw.

except on my world im in the #1 tribe and we have the #2 tribe on our side and together we are called UNION combined we are as big as DNY
il even go out there and say union vs DNY would be a great fight

DeletedUser

my old world finally made it to the point this world was at a few months back 4 big tribes just like when it was pnp,dny,fema and bsw.

except on my world im in the #1 tribe and we have the #2 tribe on our side and together we are called UNION combined we are as big as DNY
il even go out there and say union vs DNY would be a great fight

So.... did you all max out your villages to become the #1 tribe?

DeletedUser

Talking about maxing out your villages to reach a certain point level is not that much to bragg about either Adrien... ;-)

i was just making the point that i could,

i am acctually a troop whore my goal was someday have 300 villas but only 2 mill
which for example a 7mill player will hae 70% moral instead of 80% if your 3 mill
that can change alot on a front that 10%

DeletedUser

:lol: As far as being told goes Adrien, you certainly was in the funniest of ways. Well, it was more of a retort pun posed as a question, but anyways. :p

Nice one Jonathan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why would we do that when we killed the #3 tribe #2 tribe and #1 tribe :p our battle harden core player held the front while our back k player supported and sent long bombs

KNT acctuall proved that family tribes can work, we are no long a family since we finally merged the best in and are currently kicking the crap out :D

DeletedUser

:lol: As far as being told goes Adrien, you certainly was in the funniest of ways. Well, it was more of a retort pun posed as a question, but anyways. :p

Nice one Jonathan.

hey at least i hae villas :p

didnt you delete?

you where LDK where you not?

DeletedUser

why would we do that when we killed the #3 tribe #2 tribe and #1 tribe :p our battle harden core player held the front while our back k player supported and sent long bombs

KNT acctuall proved that family tribes can work, we are no long a family since we finally merged the best in and are currently kicking the crap out :D

So... Is that why you aren't leading any of the od categories?

And yes, I quit. About 4 months ago. Just checking the forums now and then.

DeletedUser

atlatia didnt disban it she wasnt even around at the time . she had quit long before the Oots /DNY war.As for being in viruse and actually knowing what was going on was 2 different things.atlantia left 2 months prior to that due to a close friend of hers( i wont say what happened as its none of my buisness but it was tragic).Her husband quit long before that .
Plz cracker if you want to dig up the past get it from responsible sources , or just let the sleeping dog lay.
Ive said what i can on it from what was said in skype ,KOK was never there as he wasnt council , i might also add he was innactive at the time.Atlantia was nowhere around at the disbanning her account had been sat for almost 2 months at the time

Are you sure it wasn't her? I could have sworn it was her and din't she reply to to the DNY war declaration on the forums too?