What Ever Happened To...???

• Thread starter ShadowGod Deathwing
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Long time went by since then. Don't talk about it, like it cannot have happened and things got better in RL.

Instead of creating a rumour, why not just ask her first? She is a forum admin now, so should not be very difficult...

DeletedUser

I actually got asked to respond to this weeks ago, and never got round to it. Yes I left for RL problems, and yes at the time I had an account in W19 too. The RL problems in question were actually that I lost my internet for 6 weeks. The difference between 12 and 19 was that the person sitting my account in W19 actually kept it going for me in my absence, whilst the person stuck with running VIRUSe (which at that time was about 50% inactive, and felt like job not a game) got fed up with the whole thing... something I don't blame him for at all.

IF the tribe was disbanded from my account, it was done by a sitter. When I was eventually able to log in again, my account was tribeless, unsat, and about 3/4 gone. Every active player left from the tribe seemed to have found somewhere else to go, and I didn't have the energy to try to reform the whole thing again from scratch, having already done that once.

Am I to blame for what happened? Yes in part, but I certainly didnt run away deliberately, nor did I just quit to focus on other worlds instead. Had I done that, I wouldnt still have a group of people who played here also playing with me in other worlds... they would have left me hanging and rightly so.

As for the Oots / DNY issue. I believe we had about 2/3 of the tribe's support in the Oots' frontline villages. I know myself that I had about half of my troops with Pawen alone at one point. We were hitting DNY to the west, but also had to deal with another large threat in the south, along with the daily threats from Elite at that time. If I was doing it over again, I would run the whole thing very differently, however 12 was my first world, and TW is the first game of this type I have played. It was a massive learning curve for me, and one that for the most part I enjoyed. I certainly would have chosen to go out with a bang, and not the whimper that was forced upon me due to circumstances at the time.

Either way, this is more than a year ago now. I made more friends than enemies in this world, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Certainly, I am here now to oversee the forums in a completely neutral capacity. Any other questions people have regarding the history here I would be happy to answer via pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

Thank you Atlantia you have just expressed what i have said all along . It was almost word for word, the innactivity the support everything . I bow down before you . I had been called out on this in the past , though its long dead people openly said there was no support and viruse did nothing. I will end saying we did what we could with what was left . I have nothing left to say

DeletedUser

Thank you Atlantia you have just expressed what i have said all along . It was almost word for word, the innactivity the support everything . I bow down before you . I had been called out on this in the past , though its long dead people openly said there was no support and viruse did nothing. I will end saying we did what we could with what was left . I have nothing left to say

Bravo SW, but you miss the whole point. We never denied that VIRUSe was supporting and had activity problems. In fact, I think I even said that before. But the problem was that the offensive support was rather failing. It must be well known by now, that with just def, you will never be able to hold off DNY. If there was already a way to stop them/us, it would have to be by attacking them. Something that never really happened, so could be the 'weak' spot.

Abi, thanks for your post. No problem it took you a few weeks. Good to see you have a little more sparetime now. :)
Please don't see this as an attack on you or you former tribemates, I know there were multiple reasons. It is just that we were desperatly waiting for a VIRUSe offensive to get a little pressure of our backs, but it never really came.

slinkiestwizard

Offensive support was failing due to the innactivity it in her post and we sent what we could.Its done i wont bother researching and copying and pasting players who said viruse didnt defend they no who they are . I think you need to read back prior to when the dissban happened its all there .Abi again thanks for the post. Viruse is dead i think at this point it can R.I.P i am done and wont ever mention it again

DeletedUser

hi Lordy, play speed at all?

Nah not really. I'm busy with W36 but willing to play short rounds like Cats/Bash rounds or other relatively short games. :p Message me on Skype some time and we can work something out if you want. :D

DeletedUser

Offensive support was failing due to the innactivity it in her post and we sent what we could.Its done i wont bother researching and copying and pasting players who said viruse didnt defend they no who they are . I think you need to read back prior to when the dissban happened its all there .Abi again thanks for the post. Viruse is dead i think at this point it can R.I.P i am done and wont ever mention it again

I nominate this post for lamest post ever on the w12 forum. :icon_rolleyes:

It states what I said before, than you write something you are not even willing to back up or tell who you mean and than you tell me to read something back that I know all to well?

VIRUSe was all talk and no game. Yes, they were supporting, but that is all they ever did against DNY and that is something the biggest noob is able to do. Stop trying to talk good about them, they failed miserably, whatever the reasons were. End of story.

slinkiestwizard

Hey Blondie get a life really im sick of your idiot remarks all you do is try and attack people on the forums, your clueless and it shows.Players refer to brad as respected yet you belittle him
Your a sad sac o shit, i dont need to defend my post to you ,your a nothing not even a has been your a never was!
As for a player never seen it and your never mentioned as a top player. Your own tribe didnt even respect you nuff said.

I dont need to no the inerworkings of DNY should players like me deide to awake our accounts DNY would be done.

Better yet how bout i just waste an hour scrolling your useless forums? You no players like you ruin this game. Atlantia said what she had to , it supported what i have said all along. Now you choose to attacke her? Guess shes lying as well huh

By MR Blonde idiot post 101
I nominate this post for lamest post ever on the w12 forum. :icon_rolleyes:

It states what I said before, than you write something you are not even willing to back up or tell who you mean and than you tell me to read something back that I know all to well?

VIRUSe was all talk and no game. Yes, they were supporting, but that is all they ever did against DNY and that is something the biggest noob is able to do. Stop trying to talk good about them, they failed miserably, whatever the reasons were. End of story.

Sorry but i have backed my statements and been called out for them.You openly called me a liar. Well the ex leader stepped up with a post saying the same as i had said. Guess you no nothing about anything. All talk and no facts to back your statements.
Im holding my hand up now spend the rest of your tribal wars life talking to it, Its about the only thing that wants to listen to your one sided arguments anymore. It has no ears you have no brains and a big mouth.

While im at it why not go brag about your noob tribal conquers its been awhile scince anyone herd the echo from you pounding you r pidgeon chest in victory over 30 k players.

DeletedUser

First of all, try to calm down a little bit and try to write normal english... Pfft, what a mess..

Why should I respect Brat after all he did to me and now to the whole of DNY? Because for some brief period of time he tried to lead DNY for a bit? Seriously, that is all far in the past and he has done nothing good for DNY for about half a year probably. And we all know Red, Dada and Taizu have always been far more important than Brad ever was to DNY.. Anyway, he threatened his old tribemates and friends, how is that to be respected, especially since he retired and reason was even somehitng that happened in another world???

I never said I am a top player. I am a noob. firts and only world and think I did not een do a very shitty job on it either, but no, I am by far not the best. Never said anything like that either.
But you think you are top leve apparently. Are you really saying you could bring down DNY, if you decide to play again?? Muhahahahahahaha!!! Wow, that is funny!

Now for the part that is very incoherent.
- You are going to scroll what forums for an hour, knowing you would be wasting your time? Why would you do that?
- I am attacking Atlantia? Where? How? All I said was that VIRUSe failed in off power, to be any help against DNY and that is a fact, even confirmed by both of you. I don't blame you or Atlantia for any of that, but why would you wanna deny that?
- Please explain how I called Atlantia a liar. Really, you are just making stuff up by now...
- Where am I calling you a liar? all I say in this topic, is telling you that VIRUSe failed to bring anything into the war with DNY, besides some support to the frontlines. If you want to call them a great tribe, especially in the period we are talking about, I really question your standards, but I am not calling you a liar in any way. We all know you have a very twisted view on reality..

At least my conquers are against active players, but no, I never bragged about any of my conquers. I was happy about some, but whether I attack a 30k player or Ladoga/Psycoze, does not make a big difference anymore. Only bad players left in this world, beside DNY. If you haven't noticed, most of them are project and assignments. Thought you were always able to read DNY's forum?? Anyway, just more show you have no clue...

You make random accusations, without anything to back things up. Better if you just take the advice you are giving to heart and try to bore someone else with your deluded view on reality. And while you are add it, don't forget to delete your accound on w12...

DeletedUser

Why should I respect Brat after all he did to me and now to the whole of DNY? Because for some brief period of time he tried to lead DNY for a bit? Seriously, that is all far in the past and he has done nothing good for DNY for about half a year probably. And we all know Red, Dada and Taizu have always been far more important than Brad ever was to DNY.. Anyway, he threatened his old tribemates and friends, how is that to be respected, especially since he retired and reason was even somehitng that happened in another world???
How did my name get into this thread? Blonde, you will hammer ANYONE for the sake of it. This is where you fail, all you want to do is argue. I have admitted my faults before, yet you are SO perfect.

You seriously are a waste of space at times.

And for the record, your famous tribe Oots failed while I was a leader in DNY. From what I know, you were a leader, so please do not compare leadership qualities. I also went back and had a read of Therin's World War thread and noticed one speicific thing. People were tired of your yapping in Oots. One thing you need to know, we all play this game for different reasons. This is what you will never understand.

Finally, Taizu invited a core group of players to move to W41. I was on that list, were you... no. W41 fell apart for several reasons, but I still see one main thing, Taizu choosing me for his team... not you.

DeletedUser

I did not bring up your name in here

Wow, you think you being chosen above me for w41 means anything to me? LMAO. I always played just 1 world and this will be last as well. You know Taizu from the beginning of DNY and he and I spoke a max of 10 times to eachother I think. Wow, a real shocker for me... Plus, w41 started when I was not even in DNY, so your whole theory goes down the drain there as well...

And no, I was never a leader in Oots., Pawen was the only leader left in Oots. for most of the war...

People indeed play for different reasons, that is why you have so many different tribes. People should chose the best one for their style of playing. No inactive noblers needed in a war tribe. What was your point with that by the way?

The people that get tired of hearing from me, most of the time just can't handle the truth. Can't be bothered too much by that..