What happened to Random?

• Thread starter DeletedUser91591
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Go on and make your jokes Mr.Jokie Jokemaker. But i see what is going on here...

I don't see what is going on here. Nothing is going on here. What is going on here is that nothing is going on here as far as I can see because I can see that what is going on here is nothing whatsoever, and so nothing can possibly be going on here as I can see nothing going on which means absolutely nothing can be going on.

Unless you mean I edited my post? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser74702

Seem kinda defensive there googly.

I know you. You know you. And i know that you know that i know you. Admit it!!!

DeletedUser

Seem kinda defensive there googly.

I know you. You know you. And i know that you know that i know you. Admit it!!!

Ahh, but you see, how can you possibly know me, and know that I know that you know me, if I don't know myself? Because if I don't know myself, you can't possibly know that I know that you know me as my knowledge only covers that which was mentioned in another thread which I have momentarily fogotten :icon_eek:

DeletedUser74702

Ahh, but you see, how can you possibly know me, and know that I know that you know me, if I don't know myself? Because if I don't know myself, you can't possibly know that I know that you know me as my knowledge only covers that which was mentioned in another thread which I have momentarily fogotten :icon_eek:

... Touche'

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Touché is spelt with a "é" not a "e'".

JeremyLeite was just being kind enough to show you how to create a "é".