What level should your resources be before you build an Academy?

DeletedUser

I usually go between 15 and 20. It all depends on your farming and activity though.

DeletedUser

There is plenty of guides to solve this problem, do the work to find the answers. Geschlossen!

DeletedUser

To my knowledge the quantum account only had a level 8 woodcutter when they were getting nobles. It's all about farming as much as possible.

DeletedUser

To my knowledge the quantum account only had a level 8 woodcutter when they were getting nobles. It's all about farming as much as possible.

(giggle) woodcutter.

Quantum account farmed more than the average account does at that point though (giggle)

DeletedUser

i believe mine were at the region of around level 12 wood 12 clay and 15 iron
the area i am in is great for farming you see

DeletedUser106415

It doesn't really matter, as what everybody else said, it all depends on farming

DeletedUser99565

Tbh you don't really need an academy. Just fill up your village with troops and as long as your village is filled with troops nobody will take it and you will eventually be the last one standing.

DeletedUser

Tbh you don't really need an academy. Just fill up your village with troops and as long as your village is filled with troops nobody will take it and you will eventually be the last one standing.

yeah dude what i usually do is get my hq to lvl 20 and then i demolish all my buildings besides farm and hiding place down to 0. this way i have more space for scouts and no one can scout me and they won't know how many scouts i have. the hiding place is so i can have resources to build back up my scouts if any of them die.

DeletedUser99565

Hmm would be perfect if you added always calling militia so you have more troops and the equip your pally with militia weapon. You have to get all the other weapons first because militia are the most powerful

DeletedUser99127

This is a good strategy. I see this being very successful.

I usually go with Level 0 everything. Then my village doesn't show up on the map so no one can attack me.

DeletedUser99565

This is a good strategy. I see this being very successful.

I usually go with Level 0 everything. Then my village doesn't show up on the map so no one can attack me.

You sound foolish, you can't have a level 0 everything. Quit trolling.

DeletedUser

i usually go resources 10/11/10

because resource level is the last thing I upgrade I preefer to spam up to 2000 lc and farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm...

did I forget to say farm?