What level should your resources be before you build an Academy?

DeletedUser

15/14/20, Timber and Clay don't need to be that high though, I did a bit of overkill there.

DeletedUser106038

That's why I had 26 HQ, 24 rax and 19 stables before acad, my queues weren't 100 hours. It looks to me like your hq was 23, barracks was 13 and your stables was 11, I think the extra resources would have been better spent there...

no HQ was 25. rest was correct tho. and i dont see the big deal of having slightly lower rax and stables cuz it doesnt mae THAT much of a difference. i know people who did your build and im not even 500 axes behind on them.

DeletedUser

Yes, now you're not far behind, that's because it was a long time ago and everyone has full nukes by now?

Edit: you started 4 days before me and I have more ODA than you and I have a full nuke, if you don't by now then you are proving my point that a higher rax/stables would have been more beneficial.

DeletedUser

i meant before people got full nukes obviously.

the dude above you is correct.

also with your low barracks/stable level he will easy outnumber you in troups and with all the more lc he might have he can farm faster and more.

DeletedUser106038

the dude above you is correct.

also with your low barracks/stable level he will easy outnumber you in troups and with all the more lc he might have he can farm faster and more.

you should have done your homework and looked at the map, i was next to going quantum who outfarmed me hard so pits wasnt a bad idea

Yes, now you're not far behind, that's because it was a long time ago and everyone has full nukes by now?

Edit: you started 4 days before me and I have more ODA than you and I have a full nuke, if you don't by now then you are proving my point that a higher rax/stables would have been more beneficial.

yes i have a full nuke, had it for a while

DeletedUser

there is obviously no correct answer here. it is entirely situation-dependent. if there are no good targets around you, there is no need to rush the academy. if you're farming area sucks, you are going to need higher pits.