What really manic's leader is!

DeletedUser

A convo with warstiner!

Lucaya today at 13:56
Code:
Why you want me to give up those 3 villages i have? and how dare you threaten my leader to gather 2 other big tribes to war with us? Can't Manic kill us by yourself? Or scared to loose this war? Hmms

Warstiner today at 15:36
Dude... pacman sucked.... You want to die.. then do not give us the 3 villages you decided you had the ballz to noble in our territory thats what you will receive.

CM are the ones that do not wish to loose you, and i dont care how many tribes i have allied with manic... You dont come to a fight unprepared.. Laugh at Manic all you want.

Fact to the matter is... YOu have little choices... Destroy CM, give up 3 villages , BE a Insert C bomb here.. and i'll be even more a insert P bomb here...

so ... cut the attitude kid and count yourself lucky.... CM just might save you...

Or Grow some ballz your a legend right thats what i've heard... MR tough guy.. with all those big skills...

Thats why pacman failed so much... you must have been a great member... after all you was 99% of the reasons pacman is dead now.. or maybe it was zero's alledeged boredom he claims the world is boring.. no competition.. yeah.. he's a fool.. seems just like you are becoming..

fact is.. Farming is apart of the game.. dont want to farm.. DONT play tribalwars... go play i'm a insert W bomb wars.

HAVE A GREAT insert f bomb and then i n g day Lucaya....

respectfully
warstiner

Lucaya today at 15:46
Code:
Party rock is in the house tonight, everybody have a good time

Warstiner had a convo with our leader twolfhound. And warstiner told him that, gave up my 3 villages on their territory or else fork and honor will war CM. So Warstiner, i have a question for you. Do you got what it takes to be the rank 2 tribe? Prolly no! Why do you need fork and honor to war us? Isn't it that You call pacman suck? And then why the tribe CM you can't fight a 1v1 war? You may ask why. You are scared to lose to an underdog tribe. You are bigger than CM. Cmon Give us a good fight. :p

DeletedUser

Ohhh nooooo run electric before he pwns your tribe X.X

DeletedUser

[spoil]
v4vcG.gif
[/spoil]

Yes sir!

DeletedUser

Warstiner had a convo with our leader twolfhound. And warstiner told him that, gave up my 3 villages on their territory or else fork and honor will war CM. So Warstiner, i have a question for you. Do you got what it takes to be the rank 2 tribe? Prolly no! Why do you need fork and honor to war us? Isn't it that You call pacman suck? And then why the tribe CM you can't fight a 1v1 war? You may ask why. You are scared to lose to an underdog tribe. You are bigger than CM. Cmon Give us a good fight. :p
The bolded parts are interesting.

As some would say... pics or it never happened.

DeletedUser

they keep recruiting themselves to the top.. be sure u grow in points guys or u might be the next one who drops out manic and get rimmed internal.

DeletedUser

they keep recruiting themselves to the top.. be sure u grow in points guys or u might be the next one who drops out manic and get rimmed internal.

eh nobody is recruiting for points lol..last i checked.

we have a growth quota if you aren't active enough then you are no good to us 'hence the 40 tribe limit' its very hindering as we dont have alot of room to absorb noobs or deal with inactivity 'smart play imo'.

DeletedUser

eh nobody is recruiting for points lol..last i checked.

we have a growth quota if you aren't active enough then you are no good to us 'hence the 40 tribe limit' its very hindering as we dont have alot of room to absorb noobs or deal with inactivity 'smart play imo'.

Sure sounds like a good way to build a loyal tribe to me! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hence the reason im not always that positive about this tribe.. sure the comic was for fun and I think that's known now neither do i have big problems with the tribe.. just don't like the way this world has formed.. doesn't make sense 2 tribes already got about 4 continents dominated.. sure - smart recruiting .. and no we're not a wannabe pacman tribe lol. just hard to find good players.. and instead of meeting new people, adding them and bounding them in the tribe to be dismissing him later is not Beyonds way.. the reason why we're so small.. but we're growing. Soon to be 2 months existing here.

Bcardi

Did you make this thread for attention? I see no other reason why you would. Cause you havent done anything on the Lucaya account to be talking big.

DeletedUser

actually quite effective as it makes people more motivated and play to there full potential instead of having people half ass'ing.

none the less thats a MANIC way of life. it applies to leaders aswell. no exceptions.

some just can't handle the MANIC way of life.

Did you make this thread for attention? I see no other reason why you would. Cause you havent done anything on the Lucaya account to be talking big.

yeah sit here talking big but you and oi dude built the account and they take all the credit for it. makes one wonder how full of it they really are.

DeletedUser

actually quite effective as it makes people more motivated and play to there full potential instead of having people half ass'ing.

none the less thats a MANIC way of life. it applies to leaders aswell. no exceptions.

It may motivate people to grow in points but by doing this you will create selfish players that will not work together or bond as a tribe as they will be more concerned with meeting their own quota than helping their neighbors. Sounds like the makings of a tribe that would crumble and its members scarper the moment it hit a real challenge.

Oh and that applying to leaders has got to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard and it was already pretty stupid to start with :lol:

DeletedUser

It may motivate people to grow in points but by doing this you will create selfish players that will not work together or bond as a tribe as they will be more concerned with meeting their own quota than helping their neighbors. Sounds like the makings of a tribe that would crumble and its members scarper the moment it hit a real challenge.

Oh and that applying to leaders has got to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard and it was already pretty stupid to start with :lol:

matter of opinon, everybody plays to there full potential. we have no selfish players in here as i know for a fact everybody supports everybody and run's timely OP's according to what's going on, thus i really dont care what you think. honestly unless your in MANIC then you wouldn't know what goes on with us. lol just like an outside perception of things i guess.

no worries i had one to, i was wrong myself :icon_wink:

happens to us all, dont expect you to understand. if people dont perform they get ate. they know what they are getting into when they join 'THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED' we dont have time for bs and inactivity on this world. your either here to play or not.

lastly we did fight Pacman and everybody stood together, even agaisnt Bully though they fell way to quickly. so i dont see anybody else in the area a 'real challenge' but then again im quick to judge.

i'll give you an example of how MANIC works just so you can see. we motivate each other to do more, to play to our full potential. hence example me and warstiner make looter award bets all the time. of course he has co/players & so do i but we farm to our full potential everyday all day. i mean i was hauling 25-28 mil a day with 50 villages.. infact i dont think anybody on this world had achieved that as of yet with 50 villages. none the less i couldn't have done it with out being motivated by the warstiner account and the players on it. so many props to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bcardi

If you are not in Manic. Might not be best to comment on how things happen inside of Manic. Some things are the same as they seem from the outside. But there are things that are different.