What really manic's leader is!

Bcardi

Now you are starting to annoy me.

1.Find me 1 person who disagrees that the rank 1 and 2 allying to kill a world is boring.

2.Your logic is flawed in that you say there shouldn't be an alliance between smaller tribes to fend off the rank 1 or 2, when they may (under the right leadership) have an increased chance.

3. This is were your reading and comprehension starts to take a hit. Your reasoning is flawed because you took the idea of such an alliance against the rank 1 or 2, and exaggerated it, by suggesting that all other tribes would band together for it, which simply isn't feasible.

4.I'm not contradicting myself, you are just an idiot. Rank 1 and 2 allied ALWAYS makes a world boring. It's only really something for endgame, when there are only a few tribes left and it's the push for the end so the alliances between high rank tribes are there because they are pretty much the only contenders left.

5. I said assumed alliance. I didn't say there WAS an alliance, it was merely hypothetical. So until YOU start reading my posts properly, please don't try to school me on them, only googly can do that. /waits nervously :icon_redface:

LOL. Wow. Ok time to make your feelings hurt. #1. It has before and failed. Sorry you have no experience in that.
#2. I never said that. Which moves us on to #3. Now your reading and comprehension has really failed. I never said that either. I stated that all tribes combined would be more in points. Didnt say it was going to happen. Sucks to not beable to read and understand doesnt it? #4. Re-read my #1 answer. #5. If there isnt an alliance, why bring it up?

Now you have just been schooled. Maybe googly should do more cause you are a complete fail and your post just proved it.

DeletedUser

So you claim FORK and Manic are allying up to dominate the world. That is so bad and boring. But that you want all the other tribes make an alliance to stop FORK and Manic. But that alliance is good? Your logic for today is hypocrite.

^It wasn't me bringing it up, just arguing the difference between the rank 1 and 2 allied and an alliance against them, if anything you brought it up.

The rest of your post makes no sense if you are lining the numbers up point for point, be more specific please?:icon_rolleyes:

Bcardi

^It wasn't me bringing it up, just arguing the difference between the rank 1 and 2 allied and an alliance against them, if anything you brought it up.

The rest of your post makes no sense if you are lining the numbers up point for point, be more specific please?:icon_rolleyes:

Did you not read again? I didnt bring it up. I was commenting on what someone said. I said that he was being a hyprocrite for saying 1 alliance is boring but the other is good. Seeing as if the other tribes did alliance up. They would be dominating the world. So just stop please. It is ok you didnt understand what was all being said. Next time read before jumping in on a conversation.

DeletedUser

shake em and bake em. :lol:

seriously you guys are fun to watch.

DeletedUser26129

and when criticized for having a big alliance, his response:

Does your leader not represent you? Then you're doing it wrong...

Only bad leaders need to prove themselves by doing something stupid as a 1 on 1...
MANIC members follow their leader because they know he has their back.

They will give everything out of loyalty for him, not carring about their losses, because they want to help their leader.
If warstiner is under attack, the tribe will respond faster then a teenager at night getting caught by his dad in his room...

Thats dedication and loyalty... no reason to 'prove' yourself..only bad leaders do that.

DeletedUser101881

we can discus here all we want - as long as they remain in such tribe - they always defend their place. I have seen both talk different before .. now their situation has changed - suddenly it makes sense.
This topic for me has found no sense at all .. stubborn stuff.. bleh. better ignore and go with it or do something about it later..

+1

@TrueGrave......head and brickwall?

HorseSoldier

Only bad leaders need to prove themselves by doing something stupid as a 1 on 1...
MANIC members follow their leader because they know he has their back.

They will give everything out of loyalty for him, not carring about their losses, because they want to help their leader.
If warstiner is under attack, the tribe will respond faster then a teenager at night getting caught by his dad in his room...

Thats dedication and loyalty... no reason to 'prove' yourself..only bad leaders do that.

You can't even do a 2 on 1, 3 on 1, or 10 on 1. (with you having the higher number). Congrats. You play tw with the mentality of mass recruit family tribe. It can win but it doesn't deserve any respect.

DeletedUser98883

Manic now declared war on my tribe ~PC~ because we dont want to merge into the tribe T-Crew. How many allies does one tribe need? :lol:

DeletedUser

actually correct me if i'm wrong, but i think one of the pc members decided to attack Warstiner in a rage quit and PC decided they would keep the village, yes 1 village... Thats hwy Manic gone ot war with the Puny PC tribe is what i understand it to be. But maybe i'm wrong....

let me ask Warstiner if he has the message about your intention of stacking that village against him. What happened to the DUke , looks like he got catted to dust lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98883

actually correct me if i'm wrong, but i think one of the pc members decided to attack Warstiner in a rage quit and PC decided they would keep the village, yes 1 village... Thats hwy Manic gone ot war with the Puny PC tribe is what i understand it to be. But maybe i'm wrong....

One of our members sent 200sp and 200sw plus a few more troops for some reason on warstiner. He got kicked and nobled. Then suddenly warstiner demands we give him the villa right inside our cluster and is refused.

let me ask Warstiner if he has the message about your intention of stacking that village against him.
If he doesnt have the message we will forward it for u. plz post it here and be sure to post the part of him wanting us to merge as well! also have another mail from Thundrdail in manic today asking if we r ready to merge yet. Also have a proof that all current T-Crew members were threatened into joining T-crew :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well post them up fool... stop your whinning and lets see all the mails... Make yet another topic about Manic while your at it... or Join a Que...

DeletedUser98883

Well post them up fool... stop your whinning and lets see all the mails... Make yet another topic about Manic while your at it... or Join a Que...

no need to post anything as an agreement has been reached.

DeletedUser26129

Manic now declared war on my tribe ~PC~ because we dont want to merge into the tribe T-Crew. How many allies does one tribe need? :lol:

excuse me? notting to do with that... thats just a pathetic statement cus u knew u couldnt win against manic.
T-Crew had notting to do with that, else i would have just dropped our nap....

DeletedUser98883

excuse me? notting to do with that... thats just a pathetic statement cus u knew u couldnt win against manic.
T-Crew had notting to do with that, else i would have just dropped our nap....

King Geldwolf on 03.11. at 15:10
Yeah they had a choice, join or die

Didnt know about it? u sir are a liar. of course i couldnt win against manic, they r 11mill strong and we were not even 300k. Thats why i made the deal for some of my guys to join their academy aka T-Crew. I mean not their academy :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but stumble upon this topic while having a nose around the forums.

Some things never change aye KG? I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that Warstiner is River/Smurf :icon_razz:

DeletedUser26129

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but stumble upon this topic while having a nose around the forums.

Some things never change aye KG? I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that Warstiner is River/Smurf :icon_razz:

ADAM :O i missed u ! :O :O :O

@ ubernoob, uhm, WARSTINER made that deal with you.. not me, i came online after you guy's already did that rmemeber? or should i post the skype message here?

My reply on this forum was also AFTER that...
so no, i didnt knew anything about it, so yes, you do owe me an apology.

DeletedUser98883

ADAM :O i missed u ! :O :O :O

@ ubernoob, uhm, WARSTINER made that deal with you.. not me, i came online after you guy's already did that rmemeber? or should i post the skype message here?

My reply on this forum was also AFTER that...
so no, i didnt knew anything about it, so yes, you do owe me an apology.

[spoil][11/11/2011 04:11:56 PM] River: oh
[11/11/2011 04:12:01 PM] River: well i was told to attack you
[11/11/2011 04:12:05 PM] River: becuse warsitner is impatient
[11/11/2011 04:12:08 PM] River: and said to king geldowlf
[11/11/2011 04:12:12 PM] River: this guy he's screwing you aorund
[11/11/2011 04:12:16 PM] River: so he told me to attack
[11/11/2011 04:12:20 PM] AAEC: fair enough
[11/11/2011 04:12:30 PM] River: king geldwolf is hte guy with the patience and likes youe etc
[11/11/2011 04:12:36 PM] River: warsitner is tryign to make t-crew a second powerhouse
[11/11/2011 04:12:45 PM] River: and you were suppoed to join etc but you was takign so long
[11/11/2011 04:12:49 PM] River: tahts hwy warsitner told me to attack
[11/11/2011 04:13:00 PM] AAEC: when t-crew started king geldwolf asked me if i mind him recruiting in k38
[11/11/2011 04:13:04 PM] River: then he said to continue till your vilalges are 26points lol
[11/11/2011 04:13:17 PM] River: were you actually serious about joining or you just messign with kg?
[11/11/2011 04:13:19 PM] River: and buying time?
[11/11/2011 04:13:20 PM] AAEC: i like him so we started talking
[11/11/2011 04:13:40 PM] River: well
[11/11/2011 04:13:40 PM] AAEC: then we talked about merging in a future which i actually wanted to do
[11/11/2011 04:13:41 PM] River: he's duke
[11/11/2011 04:13:45 PM] River: and tcrew is not academy
[11/11/2011 04:13:56 PM] River: well
[11/11/2011 04:14:00 PM] River: future for warstiner is like 1 week
[11/11/2011 04:14:04 PM] River: sometimes its hours
[11/11/2011 04:14:08 PM] River: taht guy is a GO GO GO machine
[11/11/2011 04:14:13 PM] AAEC: then suddenly manic threayens everyone to join t-crew
[11/11/2011 04:14:16 PM] River: he hates sitting around with things not doign anything
[11/11/2011 04:14:22 PM] River: he complained to kg like eveyr day
[11/11/2011 04:14:26 PM] River: why hasn't PC joined yet
[11/11/2011 04:14:28 PM] River: kg was like
[11/11/2011 04:14:30 PM] River: CHILL OUT dude
[11/11/2011 04:14:31 PM] River: they will
[11/11/2011 04:14:33 PM] AAEC: that left a bad taste in my mouth as it doesnt inspire loyalty
[11/11/2011 04:14:37 PM] River: yesterday warstienr just went nuts
[11/11/2011 04:14:39 PM] River: and said
[11/11/2011 04:14:40 PM] AAEC: thats why im not merging
[11/11/2011 04:14:43 PM] River: LISTEN THE UP king geldowlf
[11/11/2011 04:14:47 PM] River: i'm ordering an attack on the duke
[11/11/2011 04:14:50 PM] River: and 3 members
[11/11/2011 04:14:53 PM] River: they are not joining etc
[11/11/2011 04:15:12 PM] River: manic[/spoil]

For those of u that dont know, warstiner = river. Seems to me u knew exactly what was going. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser26129

uhm, what about this:

UB3RNOOB on 07.11. at 10:29
as u know we will not be merging at this time. So i was wondering if we could strengthen our nap with a new arrangement seeing u r one of the top dogs now! :D

hmm, thats 4 days before that convo you posted...

We already talked about a possible merge on day 1 we met...so dont give me that crap... we talked about merging over 10 times i reckon... so that was a matter of time... you failed again...

DeletedUser

Things never change ;) wish you were in this world so i can Cat you with an anonymous account :p

DeletedUser98883

uhm, what about this:

hmm, thats 4 days before that convo you posted...

We already talked about a possible merge on day 1 we met...so dont give me that crap... we talked about merging over 10 times i reckon... so that was a matter of time... you failed again...

Thundrdail on 11.11. at 08:09
ahh so your not merging thats ok, i'll be relaunching with mroe cats and more nukes with 2 friends in 1 day. so happy rebuilding lol

Thats a couple of days after the msg u posted from a player that was in manic at the time. :icon_eek:

Indeed we did. Until i saw that u were intent on recruiting everything that moved. :lol: