What will you do after world 2 ?

DeletedUser95513

yea i may consider starting n playin until this world is over

walleye

id love to play 56, but with my limited time i need to use it to destroy deus ex and kurmis
hopefully 56's settings are a success and there are more no hauls worlds in the future. im confident it will be

DeletedUser95513

so we got a little over about a week and a half...so do we have a definite number of ppl who want to start a new world?

deomonkid18

so we got a little over about a week and a half...so do we have a definite number of ppl who want to start a new world?

We should make a list and find out which direction to go so we end up relatively close together at the start making it easier for us to kick ass

DeletedUser95513

yea that works...lets get a running tally...so far I have....and thats just recently...i am not counting everyone from before...only from my post on

demonkid
krishak
cameron1982

deomonkid18

yea that works...lets get a running tally...so far I have....and thats just recently...i am not counting everyone from before...only from my post on

demonkid
krishak
cameron1982

You forgot yourself silly willy :D

DeletedUser95513

well goes without saying....i think i am going to email the ppl who posted in here saying they would to get a better coordination

DeletedUser

When I leave this world, I expect to see a bright, white light, in the end of a tunnel. Then I'll hear the sounds of an oncoming train.

deomonkid18

When I leave this world, I expect to see a bright, white light, in the end of a tunnel. Then I'll hear the sounds of an oncoming train.

How would you know its oncoming and not coming from behind? ;)

DeletedUser

As much as i love talking about what people are doing after world 2 and which way a train is coming, i have just found out that gingers are awesome, hot and cool!!!!

Oh and okok is not a soulless midget, she is actually pretty damn fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

deomonkid18

Marlow I am yet to understand how the ladies talk to you and not me :icon_cry:

Maybe I should have sent my picture to them instead of you?

DeletedUser

How would you know its oncoming and not coming from behind? ;)

Well, when you're in a tunnel and you see a bright like coming towards you, and then hear the sounds of a train... It's a pretty safe bet the light is from the frikkin' train. Other than that, I'd use my ears to determine the direction the sound was coming from.

@Marlow: Pics or you liez!