What?

DeletedUser

What happened to CTRL? They were dominating, I expected them to finish consolidating and win :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

well looks like borg is the only winner of the war between ctrl vs DDB and borg, cause they're the only tribe that's still on top xD

DeletedUser

they were afraid of 8AA8 so they thought : 'leave while we still can' !!!!! :p

DeletedUser

They are hiding in other tribes, those that are active anyway. I find it quite amusing as CTRL were quite famous on here for slating other tribes for switching around, but it seems they have become victims of their own worst nightmare. Obviously the high and mighty CTRL was no longer a sustainable tribe. So they have had to switch and change.

DeletedUser

come on ppl stop talking if u dont know shit u all really look retarded. we splitted cus it wasnt ctrl anymore. all the leaders dukes barons left. since borg and ddb crumbled before us. same as 8aa8, the line and every other stupid worthless tribe that this retarded ass guys from the north created.. there was no point to keep fighting. 8aa8 just kept nobling barbs then they found out that ctrl members on the frontlines (the real warriors) were inactive so they finally found their balls and started to attack. maybe only 5 members of ctrl were still nobling enemies... so why should we still carryin the name of mighty ctrl? there was no reason and it was pointless.members werent even defending themselves anymore which was unacceptable by ctrl standards and woodly or ej would never accept that. we had members who hide behind the name and it was no motivation anymore. we have nothin to prove to anyone, we destroyed every single tribe in the world, killed their leaders and all the big mouthed idiots who posted here, who were rimmed over and over again and never showed up again. So shut up and have some respect to the greatest tribe of all time.

hope ej or woodly post something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are hiding in other tribes, those that are active anyway. I find it quite amusing as CTRL were quite famous on here for slating other tribes for switching around, but it seems they have become victims of their own worst nightmare. Obviously the high and mighty CTRL was no longer a sustainable tribe. So they have had to switch and change.

hidding from u? lol.. come on. you guys suck. go back to your hole.

DeletedUser

yes i am scare tuba,8aa8 and borg pls do not hit me.i try to save my villages in the other tribe.
lol do not make me laugh my little friends.all the active members of ctrl have make 2 tribes.soon nomads it will be again first place and you will see it.then i want to see if you say nothing then.
ctrl have not disband there are few members there.

DeletedUser

yes i am scare tuba,8aa8 and borg pls do not hit me.i try to save my villages in the other tribe.
lol do not make me laugh my little friends.all the active members of ctrl have make 2 tribes.soon nomads it will be again first place and you will see it.then i want to see if you say nothing then.
ctrl have not disband there are few members there.

shut up, its not like u were one of the 5 actively nobling enemies lol, to busy nobling barbs in k43/52 to help in tribal ops

67m oda 39m pts that speaks volumes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nope i actually particpated when i had time, thanks for playing

and i am not the one posting yea were going to win u etc etc, its been over for way to long and i dont live in some kinda delusion that by taking as many barbs as i can will win anyone the world.

and i always participated in my area, never blew off attacking our enemies in k43/33 to take barbs but hey u dont even know me so u cant know that

DeletedUser

great every time you speak too much.every single post that you make you say you are the best player(the most of them) but i never see it.i know that you are not very smart(you have prove that).there are players who know what it is gone with me the last months.so i do not care what do you say.i know that you never help ctrl and only you make problems.we can remember what happen in the past(like 2 years ago).and the only reason you stay with ctrl then was because you have good relashionship with emperor and kingwood.

my oda is 67mils because i was defender player from the begin.the last years i have been attacker.
you was aggresive players from the begin of the game and you have the same oda with me.you have like 2800 villages and 2000 of them are nukes and you have the same oda with me.
so do not speak and go to make your wife job my little friend with no mind.
this my last post for you.
i do not care about you.i do not care if you delete your account.

.-x-.

I doubt his survival was purely down to EJ/KW. But hey I don't know the dude, I just know it's a shame CTRL have not been gone 24 hours and already loads of worms are wriggling out of the wood work and coating CTRL off and it's members and he seems to be joining them.

Shameful.

At least 24 hours mate.

DeletedUser

@Great808

How can you bring ODA into this? You are 6 mill+ bigger than I am, you are the "original" account owner.

So riddle me this....

When I took over this account my oda in the top 100-80? DPN was around the same.

So why are both of ours double yours now?

DeletedUser

dont you know, us nomads are the scratch you cannot itch.

And now we're global ;)