What's going on in this world?

Discussion in 'World 2' started by johnnyBuz, May 1, 2012.

Share This Page

1. johnnyBuz

johnnyBuz Guest

I think I stopped playing this world back in 2010? I couldn't imagine going on like this for 4-6 years at a time. What tribes are still around? Any original members from when the world first started? Is that Jirki guy still eating friendly villages?

2. F31RNY

F31RNY Guest

MPX/HOT/SPQR = DF which are beating the make up of TW/EleAud/Aten = EG in the biggest war of the world. and yes jirki hordes the inactives and barbs ;)

3. PalMall

PalMall Guest

F31RNY this isn't the biggest war this its just a fight , can't coll big with 50 payers just becose they have tons of villages ...

4. krishak

krishak Active Member

Why not?

5. PalMall

PalMall Guest

cas there have been some super huge wars a few years back (and those have been the BIG wars...)
    with like 20 tribes involves in it , alliances , backstabbers , spy's , skilled players ... and so on ... remember > TWW-I and II (tuba and FTR wars //) I don't wanna say that this isn't big cas it's the last war this world will see and should be important but I don't think it can compare with the ones I mentioned .....

6. johnnyBuz

johnnyBuz Guest

PalMall how've you been? Are you playing on any other worlds?

I'm considering playing again for a few months.

7. PalMall

PalMall Guest

:D Sorry late repay (very late replay) I was wanting to play a bit till Diablo III got on >:)) maby will join if anyone has an account for me , a 100k or 200k :))))

8. XanderZane

XanderZane Still Going Strong

This says it all.

[​IMG]

9. skyline

skyline Non-stop Poster

wow can't believe this is still going. I was in Aten 6 years ago