Whats happening in your K?

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gents,

As always, I try to come up with interesting issues to discuss, talk about. I thought this might be a pretty vague question so I shall explain further:

I am located in K31 (rank 1 there), and I personally want to know what's what in other Ks the other side of the world. So this is the thread where everybody can discuss world 55 events in general.

Events in K31:
Jerry has gone from rank 1 in that K to rank 4 in a matter of days.
Area has started their entry into this K.
Horde! has lost their influence 100% in this K.

As always, I hope my threads will be kept SPAM free. Feel free to discuss and rant about issues concerning your K. Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser

Ok then.Good thread idea by the way.Hmm random Things.Finally the only major tribes in k 38 and 48 are Here and Chess.With -7- and fray trying to invade these K's

DeletedUser

I am actually in 5ks so just reshaping the KS to my likening.

DeletedUser

Well I have 7 to choose from.

U can talk about all lol :D

events in K57:
war with Fray/INNOV

Nothing to add to that? Going well? Bad? Hoping for what?

Ok then.Good thread idea by the way.Hmm random Things.Finally the only major tribes in k 38 and 48 are Here and Chess.With -7- and fray trying to invade these K's

Worried? You hoping they stay out? You willing to kick their a$$ or wanting future cooperation? :D

DeletedUser

Shaede still ranked 1 in k77. Boring there. Moving north.

DeletedUser

Worried? You hoping they stay out? You willing to kick their a$$ or wanting future cooperation? :D

Hoping they stay out, Yes
Willing to kick their ass ,Already slightly in motion
Wanting future cooperation? ,They can go shove cooperation up their behinds

DeletedUser99214

I am not leading in any K.. and I am in 5 Ks.. gonna have to change it soon.. :)

DeletedUser

Fray is coming to a K near you where nukes cost only a cookie.

DeletedUser99214

lol no bernie.. I am only talking about myself and no Dman, i'm not changing to anywhere, just going to have to change the situation of not being a leader in any K. :)

DeletedUser

The purpose of a tribe dominating a continent is to provide a 'safe area' from which front lines can be stacked. Dominating a continent is a plus, losing one is a total disaster. HORDE! lost everything in K42 - and lost a rear line support area. This helped the tribes fighting them, and was a deliberate strategy to cripple them. Once K42 was lost, the cracks in the foundation spread quickly.
I dominate one K, but developing self supporting clusters as fast as possible. Tribes should regard safe areas as important as front line areas. Look at the bigger picture - and keep your diplomacy spot on. Failure in these two areas leads to long term downhill slide. I can think of one tribe failing in both.

DeletedUser

U can talk about all lol :D

Nothing to add to that? Going well? Bad? Hoping for what?

K57 going good. we are leading the K and we are also removing fray. slowly but we are removing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry for the mix up i didn't mean to put K55 i wished to say K57. a simple mistake.