What's Next???

• Thread starter The Green Capped Luigi
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, unless the north combines to form a single united force to fight Meow! there's not really any chance of a turn-around. Particularly considering how the north-east of the map is looking to be beginning to crumble - unless Auphan begin to turn things around in the conflict soon.

The is no chance.... Just a slow and painful death

Repinski

The is no chance.... Just a slow and painful death

That's the spirit! Give up without even going down with a fight. Such words of heroism have never been spoken until now.

Sir I bow to your greatness.

DeletedUser

That's the spirit! Give up without even going down with a fight. Such words of heroism have never been spoken until now.

Sir I bow to your greatness.

(Good thing I'm on the winning side then lol)

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all week, 6 o'clock matinee

DeletedUser

HAHA. Way to make Rep look like a donkey :icon_wink:
adult-shrek-donkey-costume.jpg

DeletedUser103537

I play alone, unless you wanna play zombies?

When this world dies, we die with it.' ~Googly

I am one of the 3 Llama accounts remaining!

I am curious why I am not alive on this world maybe it was the terrible leading of Make a monster suggesting me to take paul on my account while I was gone or someone did no clue who. Bloody pissed still at that. I so far have picked two failed premades only premade that last a long time was one I duked onfire.

DeletedUser

I am curious why I am not alive on this world maybe it was the terrible leading of Make a monster suggesting me to take paul on my account while I was gone or someone did no clue who. Bloody pissed still at that. I so far have picked two failed premades only premade that last a long time was one I duked onfire.

Taking Paul is always a bad idea. You still had to let him on :icon_redface:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You should have joined Agency instead of looking in to trying to get my alias account to join Caaarl :icon_razz:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are both aware I will drag you all around the place when you retire don't you? :p

I don't plan on using Skype much/at all once this world is done and dusted. And I have 0 intentions of looking on the TW forum again once W62 is over as I'm pretty much done with this game now and I need much more time to focus on the things that matter in life.

So good luck with that!

DeletedUser93439

I don't plan on using Skype much/at all once this world is done and dusted. And I have 0 intentions of looking on the TW forum again once W62 is over as I'm pretty much done with this game now and I need much more time to focus on the things that matter in life.

So good luck with that!

</3

You're no fun :(

All the fun people are leaving and now you as well :(

DeletedUser

So good luck with that!

Don't make me add you on Facebook.

DeletedUser

Don't bother, he doesn't even respond on there.

Or he just doesn't like me. Probably the latter :icon_cry:.