Rep just found me.

There is no escape :icon_sad:

I don't reply to most people to be fair :icon_redface:

Only person I regularly message on it is Xinxy :icon_razz:
I found you on Facebook several months ago :icon_rolleyes:

erik.cartman

maybe i shohuld join an account and give you guys a run for your money

DeletedUser

Googly, what're you doing? You could make life so much easier for yourself if he took over the account of a good player!

DeletedUser

No offense but the only time I organized an Op on you you got completely slaughtered, so I doubt you'd be a huge problem for us.

To be fair, we did that Op together and I did Erik ;)

Best Op I've ever made on MS Paint :D

DeletedUser

I play alone, unless you wanna play zombies?

When this world dies, we die with it.' ~Googly

I am one of the 3 Llama accounts remaining!

Yeah, and that Llama ritual wasn't pretty.

DeletedUser

Yeah but if Erik needed help I'd have his back this time around :p Bring it on foos

DeletedUser

I won't play again. (Actually I still have a bucketload of free premium from winning on a previous world, so don't shoot me if I go back on my word there.) I certainly won't spend any more money on it! I'm not impressed with the way W62 has gone or what has happened to TW in general.

The co-playing is frustrating, you never know who or what you are dealing with. Alliances are glorified NAP's it would seem. 60% dominance to win a world! What is that? Certainly not much of an encouragement to wage war if you can win by hugging!

That said I will at this point offer congratulations to MeoW! Credit where credit is due. You have played the game to your advantage and will most likely run out victorious within the next three months.

Repinski

Don't join a world with 60% dominance needed to win listed in the settings when they release the world if you don't like it then.

That said, it's not like you guys have any real shot of stopping us even if we weren't going to win in three months now do you?

Best of luck to you in real life though. Been a pleasure.

DeletedUser107808

Babe, I love you so
And I, I want you to know
That I'm gonna miss your love
The minute you walk out that door
I'm begging you to stay
Babe, in my lifetime
I've had one dream come true
I was blessed to be loved
As someone as wonderful as you
Please don't go, don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go

DeletedUser

Don't join a world with 60% dominance needed to win listed in the settings when they release the world if you don't like it then.

That said, it's not like you guys have any real shot of stopping us even if we weren't going to win in three months now do you?

Best of luck to you in real life though. Been a pleasure.

I generally don't read through all the game conditions before I join a world, perhaps I should, if I ever choose to play again, or if I decide to take it that seriously.

My comments are in hindsight, I accept that. It's not meant to appear as sour grapes. Meow! played to the conditions. My statement of congratulation is sincere.

Repinski

​As are my wishes of luck and having you around as an opponent despite not hitting you myself yet. :)

Social Disorder

Get a room you two like damn do you see me and googly making out on the externals??